Chapter One

Alex's POV:

I pulled into the McDonalds parking lot while Kassity unbuckled her seatbelt.

"I'll be back in a second." She said, getting out of the car.

Sighing to myself, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and started to scroll through Twitter.

Even though it's been a month already, tweets about Niall and I never ended.

I came across many photos of Niall and Demi, which broke my heart.

My eyes shut as a tear slipped from my eye, my mind going back to the day I lost the love of my life.

Flashback.

"Niall... Please explain this." I sighed, handing him the photo I had come across in a magazine.

It was a photo of Niall kissing Demi Lovato. I swear when I saw it my heart broke.

Niall frowned as he stared at the photo.

"I had too." He stated simply.

"You had too?" I asked, shocked that he was so calm about this.

"Management, Alex. I am being controlled, I have no choice!" Niall said, his voice raising slightly.

"I thought you were going to take a stand?" I asked softly.

"Taking a stand means trouble, Alex! I can't do trouble! I am owned by these guys, and I have no choice! If you don't want to watch it then don't" He yelled.

I stared at him, taken aback by his tone of voice.

My heart ached as I stared at him in disbelief.

Never, in my years of knowing and dating Niall had he raised his voice at me like that.

I stood up and walked over to the door, placing my hand on the doorknob.

Niall came rushing to my side, trying to pull me into him but I pushed him away.

"You need to go." I croaked.

"Alex- I'm so, sorry!" He cried.

"Please... Go." I clamped my eyes shut.

I opened my eyes as Niall walked out of the door, his head hanging low.

"And Niall..."

He turned and looked at me, his sad blue eyes staring at me.

"We're done. I don't want to be a secret or cheated on. Goodbye, Niall." I shook my head, closing the door quickly.

I ran to my bed and laid there, crying and crying non stop.

End of flashback.

Kassity came back into the car and I quickly wiped the tear from my face.

"I got your favourite! Big Mac, large French fries, and a large root beer." Kassity smiled, handing me my food.

"Thanks." I faked a smile.

"God, I miss Harry." Kassity said sadly.

"I miss Niall." I laughed weakly.

Kassity looked at me with pity in her eyes. I waved my hand in her face and sighed.

"Don't pity me. It's fine... I guess it just wasn't meant to be." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't believe that for a second. I'm sure that day with Niall was just him under stress. You guys were in love, and fate will bring you two together again. I can feel it." Kassity stated, gently rubbing my shoulder in a comforting manor.

I laughed and ate my food before we continued our journey to Uni.

~

Parking the car, Kassity and I got out and went towards the main building to retrieve our keys to our dorm room.

We had received special permission to share a room, considering we are associated with one of the biggest boy bands on the planet, and bunking with anyone else could cause problems.

I pushed the door open, holding it so Kassity could follow me in.

We marched towards the front desk where an elderly woman typed away on an old computer.

She tapped her tongue against her teeth, making a sort of clicking noise and groaning in frustration.

"This thing is as slow as molasses." She complained to herself.

I cleared my throat which captured her attention.

"Hello, young ladies! How can I help you?" She asked, adjusting her glasses.

"We're here to collect our room keys? We're new students here... Uhm, I'm Alex Tomlinson and she's Kassity Shultz. We're supposed to be sharing a room due to personal reasons." I babbled.

The lady nodded her head unsurely for a moment, then a look of realization washed over her face.

"Are you the gals who know that famous boy band? Uh... Uhm... Oh, jeez... What's their name again? Uh, 'Wrong Direction'?" She asked.

Kassity and I stifled a laugh at the name she had given the boys.

"Yeah, 'One Direction', actually. One of the members is my boyfriend and another one is her father." Kassity nodded her head.

The lady waved her hand and laughed lightly.

"I'm getting too old to keep up with all these new artists! Anyways, I'm Marge and I would love to help you girls if you ever need anything. Just think of me as your grandmother. Here's your keys, and you'll be staying in room fifty-seven in the building just next door." Marge smiled at us, placing two keys on the desk.

"Oh! And do you ladies have your teachers and class times?" Marge asked.

"Yes, we do. Thank you so much, Marge. We'll be sure to come to you if we need you, and you can always ask us for help as well." I waved goodbye to her.

"Thank you, sweetheart. Have a nice evening!" She smiled, then went back to typing.

"Oh my God, are you that girl who's father is in 'Wrong Direction'?" Kassity joked, talking in a high pitched, girly kind of voice.

I laughed and lightly hit her arm as we grabbed our heavy bags from the trunk and up to our room.

~

I dropped my last bag on the floor with a huff, then pulling my key from my pocket and opening the door.

My jaw dropped at how pimped-out the room actually was.

I pushed my bags into the room and sat down on one of the twin sized beds.

Kassity came stumbling in behind me and she wolf whistled.

"I could get used to this!" She chuckled in amazement.

The walls were painted a nice blue/green color, and there was a large TV hanging on the wall. There were three beanbags sitting on the floor by the TV, and a large desk in the corner of the room.

Two twin sized beds laid on separate sides of the room, waiting to have new bed spreads put on them.

We were snapped from our trance when we heard a knock at the door.

"Hello, ladies." An attractive brunette boy smiled.

There was another boy behind him who seemed a bit shy, but he was just as cute.

"My name is Baylor, and this is my friend Damian. We were asked to come show you around campus. Are you up for an evening tour?" the attractive brunette, Baylor asked with a welcoming smile on his face.

"Hell yeah. How bout you, Kass?" I nodded my head.

She shook her head no and I frowned.

"I'm going to Skype Harry, but you can go." She winked.

I knew what she was hinting at...

"Well, alright. I'm Alex by the way." I smirked, putting a hand out for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you, Alex." Baylor said, looking into my eyes and kissing my hand gently.

My mouth shaped in an 'O' form as I chuckled lightly.

He laughed and took my hand, gently pulling me out of the room.

"I'll see you later, Kassity!" I waved goodbye as I marched down the hall.

~

"This here, is the best restaurant you can go too. Great-tasting, affordable food. There's a lounge here too. It's a cool place, but I hear the owners a d-bag." Baylor said, pointing towards a restaurant that said 'Munchies' on the top in bright purple and green letters.

I nodded my head and laughed at his brief description of the restaurant over.

Damian left us a few minutes ago to sleep, apparently he's the kind of guy who keeps to himself and has a strict schedule.

"Want to go in?" He asked seriously.

"What? It's closed?" I laughed, gesturing to the 'Closed' sign hanging on the door.

"Maybe it's unlocked?" He shrugged.

He walked over to the front of the door, and pushed it open.

I gasped and looked around.

"Come on!" Baylor impelled me.

Why not be dangerous for once?

I laughed and ran in after him.

(A/N): Short first chapter but I needed to update haha.. .K don't judge me for using the name Baylor, as in Baylor from DEM_WHITE_BOYZ on vine...

And, also, sorry the flashback of niall came so soon its sort of weird but ya get it.

Not too much going on here, but I promise chapter two will be a hell of a lot more interesting!

Thanks for reading! love y'all (No stalkero) <-- I changed it to no stalkero cause new book new weird phrase lol

- Corrina