Chapter Three

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.

Kassity's POV:

I sat up all night thinking of ways to help Alex get her mind off of Niall. It pained me to see her so sad. Alex is like a sister to me, and I love seeing her happy.

Closing my eyes, I tried to fall asleep for class tomorrow.

~

I got up around 7 AM to get ready for class. We started at 8, so I wanted to shower and get ready.

Alex is always one step ahead, so she showered last night before bed and dried her hair so it wasn't a rats nest in the morning. So, now all she has to do is get into her outfit and style her hair. She plans on waking up at 7:30 AM so I was careful not to wake her.

Last night I came up with an idea to help Alex cheer up a bit, and I'll talk to her about it later.

For now, my main focus was to get ready for my first day of university!

Alex's POV:

The annoying sound of my alarm filled my ears. I groaned and sat up in bed.

Slamming the alarm clock, I stared blankly at the wall.

Last night, I had a weird dream that I saw Niall on Skype when I was chatting with Har- oh right... That did happen.

I hate knowing that I spend all my time thinking about Niall and missing him.

Now that I'm going to university, I need to focus on that. I need to stop letting boys control my life.

It's time to be confident, single Alex. No more depending on boys. Especially Niall.

I flung the covers back and got out of bed. I slid on my outfit, which was blue skinny jeans and a black flannel T-Shirt. I pulled on some black toms as well then sat in front of our vanity.

Turning on the straightener, I divvied my hair into two layers so I could get it as straight as possible.

I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Baylor, who provided me with his phone number yesterday.

To Baylor:

Hey, Bay. Do you think you could walk me to my building? I know your class starts later, it'd mean a lot. Kassity would be coming too... It'd mean a lot! Thanks, friend :p

I put my phone down and got to work.

My hair had grown longer over the years, and now goes passed my breasts. It's still it's natural brown, the same shade as Eleanor's. People say I look like Eleanor, which I suppose it sort of true...

We both have naturally long, wavy, brown hair and clear faces. Our eyes are different colors though. Hers are a light brown ((a/n): I think)) and mine are a green/blue.

I finished my hair in time to get a text from Baylor.

From Baylor:

Sure. Be there in two, friend. ;)

Baylor seems like the flirty type. I'm sure he gets all the girls. I mean, he is pretty hot.

He has brown hair that sort of looks like Justin Bieber's old style, but slightly more fluffy. He usually wears snapbacks... Yeah...

I grabbed my backpack which had my laptop, a binder, and pencils. ((a/n): I DONT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE NEED FOR UNI I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THAT FAR IN LIFE SORRY :p)).

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it up to see Baylor smiling.

"Morning, Alex. Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yup, just let me find Kassity."

I ran toward the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Kassity? Are you ready to go? Baylor can take us to class." I said through to the door.

I backed up as the door swung open to reveal Kassity.

"Yeah, let's go get this over with." She laughed.

Together we walked towards Baylor and left for class.

(A/N): THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER, I am sorry.

But, just to let you know, I am going to post SHORTER chapters so that I can update more often. It's either that I or I put this story on hold until I get a break lol.

So, yeah... I'll try and update maybe again tonight or tomorrow? :3

Sorry this is literally the shortest chapter and boringest chapter eveeeer.

But more later and there will Actually be drama next chapter lol

Thanks for everything guys! Means so much!
LOVE YA! (No stalkero)
Talk to ya later!

- Corrinanana (Corrina)