Chapter Eight

Alex's POV:

I woke up feeling stressed and tense.

Memories of last night replayed in my head.

Niall kissing Demi. Niall telling Demi he loves her. Me kissing Baylor. Baylor liking Cora.

It was too much for me to handle.

Pulling back the sheets, I made it over to my vanity and straightened my hair.

Groaning as I finished up, I slipped into a pair of black shorts with a white tank top and white Toms.

I grabbed my bag and left for class, double checking I had my cash for text books, then left.

Kassity was probably there already, but I'm not sure. All I know is she wasn't in our room.

I took long strides across campus, making sure I made it on time.

My breakfast wasn't a very big one, just some toast and hot chocolate.

So I'm pretty hungry but whatever...

Finally, I made it to class and took a seat beside Arel who seemed a little off today.

"Hey, Arel." I smiled.

"Hey, Alex." He replied quietly.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned for him.

"Sort of. Jack isn't coming in to class today because of yesterday..." Arel sighed, running a hand through his hair.

That made my blood boil. As if I wasn't already pissed off enough right now, this is just unacceptable.

Now that I know how bad this is getting, I want to make an end to it as soon as possible.

~

As class ended, I handed my money to my professor and left the building, where EveLynn and her minions were.

My anger was through the roof, and I walked over to her.

I marched over to her, sticking out my hip as I stood in front of her.

"Well, if it isn't the little dummy who dumped Niall Horan? What an idiot." She rolled her eyes, making her minions laugh.

"That is non of your business. And I'm here because I have a problem with you making fun of my friends." I said with my arms crossed.

"Who the Gaylord's? You'd think they'd be straight after seeing out pretty faces." The girl I now know as Cora stepped in.

"Why don't you eat some make up to be pretty on the inside, b*itch." I spat.

Her eyes widened and she shrunk down.

"I'm allowed to say whatever I want to whoever I want and if you have a problem with it then tell me." EveLynn stood up, getting in my face.

"I just did. And if you don't stop being rude to my friends then things may get out of hand."

I saw Jack walking quickly towards the building, probably to visit our teacher. I prayed to god none of these girls saw him.

"Hey, look! There's the queer himself!" EveLynn laughed.

I let my anger take over as I pulled out my water bottle and splashed it all over her face.

She screamed as her make up dripped from her face and onto her shirt.

As the make up dripped away, I noticed she had a few black eyes and cuts on her face.

I didn't bother to say anything about it and just walked away.

What were those bruises from? And why wasn't Kassity in class?

So many unanswered questions.

I jogged towards Jack who had his hood up and a sower look on his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked immediately.

He nodded his head and gave me a weak smile.

"Thanks for sticking up for me. No one has ever done that for me." He looked at his feet.

"I'd do it again any day. You're my friend, Jack. Sticking up for each other is what friends do. Now, I'm going back to my dorm to lay down, I'm not feeling too good. Bye!" I patted his back as I marched off.

As I passed the parking lot towards the main building, I noticed mine and Kassity's car was gone. What the...?

I went into the schools main building and saw Marge sitting in her chair and staring at the computer with a blank expression.

"Hello, Marge." I greeted her.

She looked away from her computer and smiled at me.

"Hello, dear. How are you?" She spun her chair all the way around to talk to me.

"I'm okay... Yourself?"

"I'm good. Just having a tough time with this new computer. I'm not sure how to close a page." Marge chuckled, pointing her thumb towards a brand new looking Apple Mac.

"I could help you if you'd like?" I offered.

I really just wanted to go and lay down, but if she needs help I guess it's the right thing to do.

"I'd really appreciate that." She smiled warmly.

I slid my way behind her desk and showed her how to close an open window.

"Anything else you need help with?"

"Nope... Everything else is under control. Thank you, deary."

"Anytime. Just ask me if you need anything. May I ask, do you have any idea where my roommate, Kassity went?" I asked.

"I believe she left to visit relatives... She said she'd be back tomorrow." Marge smiled.

"You'd think she would have told me! Anyways, thank you very much! I'll see you around! Bye bye!"

"Okay. Bye, darling. Have a nice weekend."

She sat back down on her computer and I left the building, going to my room to finally lay down.

(A/N): Hi

Sorry not too long and it's crappy :$ I know I used the awful world 'queer' and I really hope no one takes that to offence! You're all amazing people, okay? :3 <3

Uh. I kinda posted the prologue to a bonus book in the 'Adopted By Elounor' series... It's called 'Dear Diary'. It's about Alex's life before Louis and Eleanor saved her... Check it out if you'd like :)

All the girls who seem mean in this story are actually really nice in person by the way!!

OMFG MY PRINCIPAL SAID SHES GOING TO TRY AND GET ERIC WALTERS TO COME TALK AT MY SCHOOL AND OMFG I ALMOST HUGGED HER HES MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR AAAAAHHHHHHH IF I MEET HIM ILL CRY AND FREAK
K

Urrrrh.. Thanks for reading even though it's crap. Lol but yeah.

It means a lot to have you guys read my story :)

I LOVE y'all with all my heart!! (No stalkero)

- Corrina xoxo