Chapter Twenty-Five

Niall's POV:

I woke up with Alex in my arms. Our nude bodies (( A/N): LOOOOOOOL) tangled in her bed sheets.

I admired her facial features for a moment. A lot of people don't think to really admire the little things about her. For example, the way her eyelashes naturally curl upwards at the ends. Or, how her hair covers a scar, which she told me she got from jumping and hitting her head off a lightbulb, which cut her head, when she was a child.

I love everything about Alex, and last night meant a lot to me.

Alex stirred in her sleep for a moment then her eyes fluttered open, her beautiful bright green eyes lighting up.

"Morning, beautiful." I kissed her forehead.

She blushed and smiled widely. I haven't seen her so happy in a longtime.

"Last night really happened?" She sighed, stretching her arms.

"Yeah..." I blushed.

I can't deny, I'm love drunk. Everything in my life revolves around Alex. I can't do anything without thinking about her, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"It was amazing, Niall..." She kissed my cheek.

"I know... Truly electric." I chuckled.

Alex laughed as she grabbed her phone off her nightstand, checking her text messages.

Her smile quickly fell and she looked like she was going to be sick.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Uni... I have to go back today." She looked at me with her jaw dropped.

~

"How could I forget about going back to University?" Alex paced back and forth in her bedroom.

It was now around noon, and she would be leaving around 7 with Kassity. We were dressed, and wondering what to do.

"It's okay... Let's just enjoy the time we have now." I stood up and walked over to her, pulling her into my chest.

"Okay..." She pouted, resting her head on my chest.

I kissed the top of her hair and I felt her smile.

"There's somewhere I need to show you." Alex smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me out her door.

"Put on something warm, and borrow dads skates." She instructed.

We got down to the front door and we get dressed in our warm clothes. It was still snowing outside. We were dressed up in our winter jackets, gloves, and warm beanies. Alex had on a pair of fancy winter boots and a nice scarf, where as I just wore a normal pair of manly work boots. Alex handed me Louis' skates and grabbed her hockey skates as we left the house.

We walked hand in hand- well, glove in glove- down the street towards the park.

She brought us into the forest, and eventually we stood in front of a bunch of bushes covered in snow.

"Now what...?" I looked down at her.

She smiled and pushed back the bushes, revealing a snow covered paradise.

There was a frozen creek in front of us. You could tell someone had been here, since the snow was shoveled off the ice.

**PLAY 'Let Her Go' by Passenger, it'll make this moment kinda cute even though the lyrics are sort of misleading... K***

"Care to go skating?" Alex smiled at me.

We changed into our skates, Alex was first to get on the ice.

She started to skate up and down the creek, doing spins and sharp turns.

I finally got my skates on and stumbled onto the ice, immediately landing on my butt. I'm a singer, not a skater... Clearly.

Alex laughed and came to help me up. I got up and she held my hand, helping me try to skate. At one point I was skating smoothly, with Alex's help of course, but then I hit a ruff patch and fell, landing on my back.

"You really can't skate, can you babe?" Alex shook her head, grinning down at me.

"I don't skate. I sing... And eat. I don't have skating talents." I mumbled, laying on the ice with my arms and legs stretched out.

"Niall... Even little kids can-"

"No." I cut Alex off.

She laughed and skated away.

I couldn't help but stare at her as she gracefully moved about on the ice. She looked like an angel. (A/N: angel, angle Idfk sorry xD)

She too, hit a ruff patch and went flying into a snow bank.

I laughed and stood up, carefully making my way over to her.

"Comfy?" I teased.

She rolled her eyes and stood up in front of me.

"I have snow on my bum." She pouted, brushing it off.

"Here, let me help you." I said then quickly started to brush the snow off her bum.

"Niall!" She shrieked.

I chuckled and pulled her in for a kiss.

My hands were around her small waist, and she had her arms wrapped around my neck.

The kiss was long and meaningful, the usual fireworks erupting around us.

Everything about Alex is perfect, and I love her with all my heart.

"I love you." She mumbled into the kiss.

"I love you too. Always." I hugged her tight.

She rested her head on my chest and we gently spun around in circles.

Nothing could make this moment more perfect.

~

After our day out skating, we went home and had some hot chocolate. I was currently helping Alex pack to go back to Uni, since she was leaving in about 20 minutes.

Without a word, I carried her suitcase downstairs for her, placing it by the door.

Alex, Louis, Eleanor, Lea and I all sat by the fire as we waited for Kassity to come.

"Don't go, Alex!" Lea cried, falling into her sisters arms.

Alex positioned Lea so she sat comfortably in her lap.

Alex rocked Lea back and forth and whispered something's in her ear, which I couldn't hear.

Lea quietly sobbed and held tighter to Alex.

To be honest, I felt like doing the same thing.

Alex's POV:

My heart was slowly breaking. I really didn't want to leave my family, or Niall.

I gently rocked Lea back and forth, stroking her hair and telling her I'd be back soon and that I love her.

After a few minutes, Lea fell asleep and I placed her on the couch.

I sat in between my mum and dad who looked sad.

"We're going to miss you, sweetheart." Mum whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'll miss you too." I croaked.

"Honey, we want you to know, that we are so proud of you. You have come so far and have grown so strong over the last few years. We love you, and we are grateful to be your parents." Dad said, rubbing my back.

I didn't say anything back, I just hugged them both.

A honking came from outside and I knew it was Kassity.

"That's my cue..." I but my lip.

Niall walked me to the door, where we put on our winter clothes. He carried out my bag and put it in the trunk.

I turned to look at him, his face barely visible in the very little light than shown on the dark streets.

I leaped into his arms as we kissed each other with passion. Snow fell gently on us as we kissed, making the moment all the more special.

"Is this really it...? After two days, it's over?" Niall asked sadly.

"It was amazing while it lasted... But I can't give up my dream of going to school for love... I love you, Niall. We'll be together sometime in the future..." I hugged him.

Before things could get anymore more worse, I kissed his lips and ran to the car.

I watched from the passenger seat as Niall walked sadly back towards the house. Kassity rubbed my shoulder and gave me a weak smile.

"It's okay. It gets easier..." She whispered to me.

I let out a quiet sob as she pulled out of the driveway.

(A/N): hAHa oh god

Okie so I'm gonna post the epilogue later tomorrow :D

I'm sorry but I find Alex and Niall so fucking cute and I'd die to have a relationship in real life xD LOOOL

I have NO idea what to use for the cover for the third book, which by the way I've decided to call it 'Away From Elounor' .-. BS tittle lol if you guys would like, you could make some covers for me to check out? I'm desperate xD by the way it'll be mostly Niall soo Just saying ;3 you can email them to me.. My email is binabop23@live.ca (don't judge my mean father made it for me inthird grade .-.)
Okie

That's it

Epilogue later

Thanks for reading! Love y'all! (No stalkero)

- Corrina the pink muffin