Chapter Four

Alex's POV:

I waved goodbye to Baylor as Kassity and I walked into the building.

We marched down the hall to room 217 and opened the door. We were now standing in the entrance of a giant room with seats lined up on different levels and Long rows of table things ((a/n): don't judge me for saying "table things")).

"Holy sh-"

"Let's sit down." I cut Kassity off.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her towards two seats in the very back.

We sat down and placed our bags behind us. I took a deep breath and rested my hands on the table.

Remember, Alex... No matter how hot the guys here may be, you don't need them! Don't look at them, don't be too nice to them...

I felt someone sit next to me and tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Arel. You must be new here?" The attractive boy named Arel greeted.

"For god sakes!" I groaned, putting my head in my hands.

No more hot guys! Make it stop!

"Okay then...? Sorry?" I heard Arel mumble.

Just because you're not looking for a boyfriend doesn't mean you have to be mean to every guy you see, thickhead!

I turned to Arel and took a deep breath.

"Sorry about that. Yeah, my friend, Kassity, and I are new here. My name is Alex, it's nice to meet you, Arel." I put my hand out for him to shake.

He laughed slightly and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Alex."

Arel was unfortunately, pretty hot. He had slightly spiked brown hair and an adorable smile. Girls must go crazy for him too.

I saw another attractive boy sit down beside Arel.

Jeepers! What's with all the hot guys?

I watched as the hot boy leaned and kissed Arel on the lips-wait what?

They're gay?

"Aweeee!" I cooed.

They both stared at me, the boy beside Arel giving me a strange look.

"Alex, this is my boyfriend Jack. Jack, this is Alex." Arel introduced us.

Jack reluctantly put his hand out for me to shake.

I gladly shook his hand and smiled at them both.

I realized I was staring quite a bit once they both awkwardly scratched the back of their heads and looked at the tables.

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable! You two are just so cute!" I apologized.

"Why? Cause we're gay?" Arel asked.

"No. Because I rarely ever see adorable couples these days. You see, I'm too used to hearing this girl-" I pointed to Kassity, who looked at me confused. "Talk with her boyfriend all the time. And it's plain annoying. Where as you two, are actually cute." I said.

"Hey!" Kassity whined, smacking my arm.

Arel, Jack, and I laughed slightly at how defensive Kass was.

"Good morning, class. Over the next few months we will be going over the basics of running a business. If you brought a laptop today, please get it out and open your notes please. If you do not have a computer I suggest you leave this room and go buy one, then come back. You won't miss much." Our 'professor' said strictly.

I opened my bag and drew my computer from it.

I could tell... This wasn't going to be an easy class.

~

"Remember! Text book money must be brought in Friday. And if you had half a brain, you'd know Friday is tomorrow. Class dismissed." Professor McClain dismissed us.

I let out a long breath as I packed my bag and stood up.

Kassity and I left the large room together, along with Arel and Jack who walked hand in hand.

We all exited the building and Kass and I took a seat on a bench while Arel and Jack stood in front of us, stills holding hands.

I saw a group of girls walking towards us, and Arel grimaced.

"What? Are they like the group of biotches or something?" I snickered.

"Actually, yes. EveLynn and her minions. They pick on anyone and anything." Jack shook his head disapprovingly.

The girl who I suppose is the leader stopped in front of us.

"Well, well... What do we have here?" She smirked.

(A/N): well, I said I'd be able to update if it was short... So tadaaaaa! :)

So, a couple things I gotta say.

1..

I put a gay couple in this story because I feel that people fail to acknowledge that gays, lesbians, pr bisexuals are just as normal and human as straight people. They get bullied for being "different" when in reality, they're just being themselves. I may not be lesbian or bi, but I am close with a few people who are bi/gay and they feel like they're not accepted. To anyone out there, wether you're bi, gay, lesbian or even straight as feel like you're not accepted for being who you are, keep your head up and whatever you do, NEVER change who you are. Don't hide. Search for people who are like you and stick with them. If you need someone to talk to, I will try as hard as I can to help.

(I really hope that doesn't offend anyone)

And moving on from that, I started another fan fiction!

It's a horror/teen/fan fiction called 'Safety' its about One Direction and YOU, surviving the zombie apocalypse together!

Here the description;

(Y/N) and Liam have been married for three years. Life has been great for the two of them. They're both living their dream jobs. Liam is finishing up his tour with the boys, and (Y/N) works as a CIA agent. What happens when one day (Y/N) finds out from work that the zombie apocalypse is happening? What about the fact that she is pregnant? Can she keep hers and Liam's unborn baby safe? (Y/N), Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Harry all stick together during this difficult time. Can they find all the ingredients to the formula that will cure everyone who has been infected by the virus? And can they do it before everyone is killed? This may be a bit gross and scary for some people so maybe don't read it if you don't do good with glory stuff... Inspired by cheerbabi23's story 'Instinct' :)

It would mean a lot if you read it and let me know f should continue or not!

Thanks for reading! I love you guys! (No stalkero)

Bye for now! :)

- Corrina <33