Chapter Twenty-One

Niall's POV:

We arrived outside of the club, and I paid the cab driver. 

With our arms linked, we walked inside the club.

Music blared, and the smell of alocohol and shisha.

"Do you plan on smoking shisha tonight?" I asked Alex.

"Possibly. Not like it's illegal and that bad for you." Alex shrugged.

"What is shisha? I know it's something you smoke." 

"It's like flavoured tobacco. It's pretty good." Alex answered

We got to the bar and sat down.

"I'll take a Pina Colada." Alex ordered. 

"I'll have a beer." I ordered for myself. 

The bartender gave us our drinks and we found a booth to sit in. 

There was a shisha stand in the middle of our table and I could tell Alex was tempted. I can't say I'm not either, but I can't risk having a photo of me smoking released. 

"Go ahead."

"What?"

"I know you want it. Go ahead, Alex, I don't care." I chuckled. 

Alex stared at me for a second then finally decided she didn't want to. 

"I can't do it. I'm trying to be a somewhat good girl." Alex smiled at me. 

"I'm proud of you, Alex. I know it's tempting. Nice to see you actually have will power." I joked. 

She smacked my chest from across the table.

A familiar beat came blaring over the speakers and Alex's face lit up. 

"Dance with me?" Alex smiled.

"I don't dance." I shook my head no.

"Fine then. Be that way." Alex made a sour face then stood up.

I watched as she walked on the dance floor and started dancing with some guy. The song playing was 'Grind On Me' which seemed appropriate considering the way they were dancing. Okay... Maybe I should start dancing. 

After a few minutes, I had had enough. I got up and walked over to them. I pushed the guy away from Alex.

"Yo, what the hell man?" He spat angrily. 

You could smell alcohol coming from him. He was clearly drunk. 

"Hey, man. I don't want no trouble, I just didn't like the way you were-"

He cut me off by throwing a punch at my face, hitting my lip. I felt the blood trickle into my mouth and down my chin.

"Stupid move." I wiped my mouth then pushed him to the ground. 

I was on top of him, about to throw a punch at him when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me up. 

I turned around to see Zayn.

"Let me go, Zayn." I warned him. 

"It's not worth it." Zayn shook his head. 

"Oh really?" 

I can't really explain why I'm so angry. I guess it's just all my anger and emotions just finally exploding. 

Zayn pointed to something and I turned to see what it was. 

Alex was currently being comforted by Perrie. Alex was crying and Perrie was trying to shush her. 

I immeditately felt bad. 

"Alex." I whispered to myself.

"She's going to stay at Perrie and I's place.  Liam, Harry and I are taking you home. Come on, lad." 

I nodded my head and followed him towards the exit. He led me to a car where Liam sat in the drivers seat and Harry in the passenger seat. Zayn and I got in the backseat and Liam started the engine. 

Alex's POV:

"Shh... It's okay, hun." Perrie comforted me. 

We were currently in the backseat of a taxi on our way to hers and Zayn's place. 

"Why do I always mess everything up, Perrie? I'm such a screw up." I cried into her shoulder.

"You are not a screw up. You are in a tough postion right now, it's not your fault Niall is behaving the way he is. Don't feel guilty for any of it." Perrie said sternly.

I nodded my head and wiped my eyes. 

"Thanks." I hugged her. 

"Anytime." 

We pulled up in front of her place and we went inside. 

"Here's a pair of sweats and a tank. You can sleep in the guest bedroom." Perrie smiled, handing me some clothes.

"Thanks, Per. I'll see you in the morning." I hugged her again.

"Good night, Alex." she smiled at me. 

I walked into the guest bedroom and changed my clothes, then got into bed. 

So many thoughts swirled about in my head. I have some big deisions to make... 

Staring with my relationship with Niall.

I'm starting to consider dating him again, I'm just scared. He broke my heart the first time, and I really dont want to go through that again.

But I never know unless I try... 

I finally fell asleep a few minutes later. My whole nights sleep consisted of me dreaming about a life with Niall... 

(A/N): HA 

HA 

HEHOUHA... I DECLARE SHIT.. 

I hope this is a bit longer... And theres some Nialex ;3 Sorry its really laaaame. I promise the third book will be better and longer >:3 

1200+ votes for next chapter even though this is poop? 

Thanks for reading! Love you so much :3 (No stalkero)

- Corrina the pink banana