Chapter Twenty

Niall's POV:

I changed into  a pair of blue skinny jeans, and a white V-neck covered by a black blazer. I slipped on a pair on NIKE's then checked myself out in the mirror.

My chest hairs poked out of my shirt, which I found slightly... Weird? I'll deal with that later.

Other than  that, I look hot.

I exited the guest bedroom and went downstairs and sat on the couch. Lea and James came running in from the backyard, throwing off their jackets and boots. James sat on the floor and Lea jumped into my lap.

"Hey there." I smiled.

"Hi." She replied simply.

A curious look washed over her face and she asked me a bit of a personal question...

"Would you marry and make babies with Alex?" She cocked her head to the side.

I nearly choked on air.

"Uh... Sorry? What?"

"You heard me. Would you?" Her soft british voice asked. (A/N): Wat)

This kid is a bit too mature for her age.

"Uhm... I-"

I shut up when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I turned around and my jaw dropped.

There stood Alex, her hair pencil straight and laying evenly over her shoulders. She adorned a dark blue one-strap dress that was about knee high. She had on silver heals and wore simple eye makeup and lip stick.

"Ready to go?" She smiled.

"Ye...Yes." I was at loss of words.

 Lea smiled at me and got off of my lap, but before she did she whispered a special message in my ear.

"I'm pretty sure she is your princess. Don't let her go."

What a smart kid.

I walk over to Alex and we linked arms.

"You look beautiful." I whispered to her.

"You look pretty gorgeous yourself." She winked.

She called us a taxi and it arrived at the end of the driveway. We got inside and drove to the club.

"I don't know 'bout you, but I plan on getting wasted tonight." Alex smirked.

"I'll babysit you to make sure you don't get yourself into trouble."

"What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, from personal experience I know you're pretty vulnerable when you're drunk." I shrugged.

"Okay... Then tonight you'll be my guardian angel." She smiled.

"Perfect."

Tonight should be interesting.

(A/N): LOOOOL IM SORRY

AGAIN

Uhh... 1000+ votes for next chapter since im kinda busy? I know this was pretty crappy but it shows a bit of Nialex so :3

Thanks for reading my shitty shit! Love y'all! (no stalkero ;D)

-Corrina