Chapter Fifteen

Niall's POV:

After our day out at the park, we went home and Alex gave Lea a bath then got her ready for bed.

I was now resting against the door frame to Lea's room, watching Alex read her a bedtime story. I was being quiet so they wouldn't notice me there.

"Princess Elizabeth and Prince Daniel got married and lived happily after. The end." Alex closed the book and looked up at Lea.

"Do you think I will ever marry a prince?" Lea asked her sister.

"Yes. Every princess will marry her prince." Alex smiled.

"Is Niall your Prince?" Lea yawned.

Alex's eyes widened and she looked at her feet.

"I wish he could be." Alex replied simply.

"What do you mean?" Lea asked curiously.

"I mean, I don't know if Niall and I will ever be together. I don't think we'll be Prince and princess." Alex tried to describe it in a way a three year old would understand.

Did I really hurt her so bad she doesn't think we'll ever be together again?

God, I messed up badly by letting her go. I will do anything to get her back.

"I think you guys will get married and live in a big castle together." Lea said.

Alex nodded her head slowly, then kissed Lea's forehead.

"Goodnight, Lea. I love you."

"I love you too."

Lea closed her eyes as I ran away from the door and down the stairs, sitting my butt down on the couch. A few minutes later, Alex came and sat beside me. She sighed and turned on the TV.

"Oh, yay! One Tree Hill is on!" I grabbed the remote from Alex.

"You watch One Tree Hill?" Alex raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yes... It's amazing!"

"I've never watched it before." Alex frowned.

"Oh my! Lucky for you Louis has all seasons. All nighter!" I declared, grabbing the first season of One Tree Hill and popping it in the DVD player.

3 1/2 seasons later

"Tired yet?"

"Shut up! Lucas is walking over to Peyton!" Alex gasped.

"Oh my god! It's her! Ah! Leyton!" Alex jumped in her seat.

"I told ya it's a great show." I chuckled.

"I so want a relationship like Naley's. They're so perfect!" Alex sighed.

I paused the movie and turned to her.

"Can we please talk about us?" I asked.

"Niall... There is no 'us'... You decided that when you chose to be with Demi. Remember?"

"I didn't want to be! Remember management made me? Alex, not a day went by that I stopped loving you. Every time I kissed Demi I was wishing it was you. I can't tell you how guilty I've felt about how we ended. I still love you, Alex." I babbled.

Alex's eyes teared up and she got up and started pacing around the room.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her. We stood there for a few minutes, and when Alex finally decided to pull apart I pressed my lips to hers.

She kissed back for a moment then pushed me away.

"I'm sorry, Niall... I can't do this." Alex shook her head and ran upstairs.

Oh god... What have I done?

(A/N): this is really short BUT I'm going to try and update all night >:3
Oh and don't judge me for using One Tree Hill it is the best show ever and I didn't know what else to use okay k
I normally wouldn't do this but... 500+ votes for next chapter? *sips Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks*

Love you guys! (No stalkero) Thanks for reading :)

- Corrina :)