Chapter Nineteen (major filler chapter)

Eleanor's POV:

Alex followed me upstairs to her room where I lost my cool.

"Care to explain this?"

I tossed the bag of weed and it landed at her feet. She stared at it then looked up at me with regret in her eyes.

"Mum I-"

"You're doing drugs?! Have I not been raising you properly all these years?! No daughter of mine can or will be a pothead. I'm unbelievably disappointed in you. " I crossed my arms and shook my head.

"Mum... Let me explain."

"I bought it when I was going through a tough time. I didn't use it though, I just thought I would."

I could tell she was telling the truth, just for looking in her eyes. But I wanted to be sure.

"I believe you, but I'm still taking you to get a drug test tomorrow."

"Okay." Alex nodded her head.

"I love you, hun. I just don't want you to do that to yourself. You understand that, right? I'm just being a mother."

"You're being my mother. I love you to." Alex hugged me.

"Now... What's going on with you and Niall?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

Her face fell and she walked over to the bed, laying down.

"It's too much drama! I love him but I don't want to be with him. It's so stupid." She groaned.

"From what I've heard you've been a bit moody?" I laughed.

"I may or may not be PMSing...?" She smirked.

We both chuckled and I laid beside her.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my side, stroking her long brown hair.

"It's going to be okay. Alex, I think you should give him another chance. He really loves you."

"I don't know. We'll see. I'll make up my mind by Christmas." Alex laughed.

"Well, I better get ready. I'm going clubbing with Niall."

"Like a date?" I grinned.

Alex threw a pillow at my face and we both laughed.

"I suppose I deserved that. Have fun." I waved goodbye, then left her room.

(A/N): late and shitty and short I'm sorry. I honestly promise the third book will be longer and hopefully better!!

Since this sucked.. 600+ votes for the next chappie?

Thanks for reading my shitty shit. Love y'all! (No stalkero)

- Corrina