Chapter Fourteen

Alex's POV:

I woke up to a light body jumping on me and a high pitched voice yelling I my ear.

"Wake up! Wake up! I'm bored!"

I opened my eyes to see Lea jumping on me. I smiled and grabbed her hand, pulling her in between Niall and I.

"Niall wake up!" She screamed in Niall's ear.

Niall choked on air for a second then rubbed his eyes.

"You scared me." He chuckled.

"What are you going to do about it?" Lea replied sassily.

"You are definitely a Tomlinson child." I laughed to myself.

"You'll pay for that, little miss sassy pants!" Niall smiled before tickling the life out of Lea.

She giggled hysterically, flailing her arms and snaking Niall frantically.

I smiled and joined in, tickling Niall from across the bed.

"You want start games to?" Niall stared at me.

My eyes widened and I quickly stood up, getting ready to make a dash towards the door.

Niall jumped out of bed too, coming after me.

"No! EEEEP!" I shrieked.

Niall's hands landed on my hips and he started to tickle me, making me shriek and laugh loudly.

I heard Lea screamed and Niall and I turned our attention to her.

She was pointing at Niall, and I studied him.

Niall and I both blushed as we realized he was standing in only boxers.

"Nice legs." I commented.

"Nice feet." Niall smirked.

I smacked his chest and looked at my feet.

"There's nothing wrong with them!" I pouted.

"Are you kidding me? They're huge!"

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"Alright. Lea, want to come help me with breakfast?" I smiled at her.

She nodded her and followed me out of the bedroom, leaving Niall to get dressed.

~

"May you please pass me the whipped cream?" Niall asked from across the table.

I nodded and slid the whipped cream to him.

Niall and I sat at opposite ends of the table, and Lea sat on the side.

"Anything you two would like to do today?" I asked, rubbing my head.

Hangovers are the worst...

"I was thinking we could go to the park?" Niall suggested.

"That sounds nice. I can pack us a lunch too." I smiled.

Lea nodded her head while scarfing down her syrup covered pancakes. You could see in her eyes she would need to get out, and she's going to be pretty hyper soon.

Niall and I laughed and we all finished up our food.

"I'll start packing now. You two go watch TV or something." I grabbed their plates and gently placed them in the sink.

"Alright! Away we go!" Niall threw Lea over his shoulder and ran out of the room.

I heard Lea giggle and scream.

I smiled to myself and started to make us some sandwiches. I made us some ham sandwiches and packed a few juice boxes for Lea, and some soda for Niall and I.

Placing everything in a cooler bag, I walked into the living room to see Niall and Lea dancing around the room like nutjobs.

I chuckled to myself as Niall did a hip thrust, Lea following his lead. Lea started doing some ballet moves and Niall tried to copy. But Niall being Niall, he failed miserably.

"Alright, come on you dancing fool. Time to go. You too, Lea." I joked.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Niall rolled his eyes playfully.

I smirked and took Lea's hand, walking out of the front door, Niall following behind us and locking the door.

We walked together to the park down the street. I still have trouble going to this park, considering this is where Chad kidnapped me.

I shuddered as we arrived at the park. Niall gave me a sympathetic look and rubbed my shoulder.

"James!" Lea yelled, running towards a boy who looked the same age as her.

"Lea! Want to play with me?" James smiled at her.

Lea nodded her head and plopped her butt down in the sand, where as Niall and I sat on the grass.

"I still believe you're going to make a great father. You're so good with kids." I smiled at Niall.

"Thanks. I... Never mind." Niall chuckled lightly.

"Noo... Don't do that bs with me. What were you going to say?" I grinned.

"Nothing!"

"Tell me!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes! I will tackle you unless you tell me." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Only if you can catch me first!"

Niall quickly stood up and started running away from me. To bad for him, I'm a fast runner.

I chased after him and once I was close enough, I jumped on his back. We tumbled to the ground, me laying on his back. Niall turned around under my body and I was now straddling his lap. We were both breathing heavily and laughing.

Other adults were giving us dirty looks, and I realized how inappropriate this must look. I quickly got off of Niall and put my hand out to help him up.

Niall stood up and before I could do anything else, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, running around the park like a madman.

"Niall! You... You idiot!" I laughed hard, smacking his back.

"Put me down!" I breathed, still laughing.

"Not unless you say 'Niall is da Craic daddy wey hey'!"

"What the f- that makes no sense!" A confused expression appeared on my face, even though he couldn't see me.

"Just say it."

"Niall is da Craic daddy wey hey. Now put me down!" I said quickly.

Niall put me down and fell to the ground laughing.

I stared at him for a moment then walked away, going back to watch Lea.

She was still playing with that James kid. They were smiling and playing on the little bulldozer things.

This reminded me so much of Tom and I when we were little.

A few minutes passed and Niall finally came and sat beside me on the ground.

"Thanks for leaving me there laughing. I probably looked so mental." Niall snickered.

I smiled to myself. Such a dork but I love it.

"Would you tease me if I said I sort of miss when we were dating?" Niall spoke softly.

"No. I miss it to. We were good together... But then the whole Demi thing happened." I replied sadly.

"Look, Alex... I've felt guilty about that ever since it happened. I never liked Demi the way I liked you. I loved you-"

"I can't hear this right now. I'm sorry." I stood up, taking a walk into the forest near the park.

I turned around to make sure Niall wasn't following me, and watching Lea instead. He was so I kept walking.

I walked for a while, until I came across a tiny creek hidden behind a bunch of trees. It looked like paradise. How have I not found this before?

Walking further into this hidden paradise, I came across a small stone area, it looked like steps. I followed the steps until I came across a small flowered area. Flowers of different types and colors. It was beautiful.

I pulled out my phone and took a few photos, then decided I should head back.

My walk back to the forest was calm, until I tripped over a root and fell to the ground, hitting my broken wrist off the ground and scraping my elbow on a rock.

"Ouch." I mumbled, standing up and brushing off my clothes.

My elbow started bleeding and I cursed under my breath, continuing to walk back to the park.

When I arrived at the park, I sat on the ground beside Niall again.

"What did ya do to yourself?" Niall pointed to my elbow.

"I tripped." I shrugged.

"Course ya did. You're such a klutz, but I love that about you." Niall chuckled.

I blushed and looked at the grass.

Lea came running over to us, her hands covered in dirt.

"I'm hungry."

"Funny, that sounds like something Niall would say. Come here, let's clean your hands." I took the wipes out of our bag and cleaned Lea's hands.

I handed out the sandwiches and drinks.

"Can I try that?" Lea pointed to Niall's orange soda.

"Yeah, sure." Niall handed her the can of pop.

She took a sip and a sower look washed over her face. I suppose she's not a fan of orange soda?

Niall and I laughed as he took his drink back.

We all ate in silence, very much enjoying our food.

"Best sandwich ever." Niall said with a mouthful of food.

(A/N): shit