Chapter 56

Holy mother duck... just... im like speechless... SO CLOSE!!! SO SO SO SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!! OMG I WISH I COULD TELL YOU THE AMAZING ENDING BUT.... no... aint gonna happen, dude! You must read what's gonna happen to Slash and Kanine and the Rouges and the Scientists!!! BUT! I may only, ONLY upload the last chapters if you wonderful readers VOTE!!! or at least leave Comments???

PLEASE??? PWETTY PLEASE???? 

PLEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEE?????????

well...

~KC Blares

*You just jealous because the voices talk to me and not you!!!* ;p

***********************************************************************************************************

Kanine’s P.O.V

Scientists screamed, some tried to run, but none of them made it far before a dagger was dug through their flesh. Kale’s shield had covered his body as he grabbed a Scientist by the neck, the Scientist screaming in horror as his skin burned.

Moretta was slashing her dagger around, driving her blade into a Scientist’s stomach and letting her drop to the ground in her own pool of blood. Moretta hissed before stabbing another. I couldn’t see Lynx, but I saw Scientists fall forward and lay motionless, their necks bent at weird angles. Lynx was skilled at snapping people’s necks, it was scary to think a little, eleven-year-old boy could snap your neck with the jerk of your head and you would never see him coming.

Helena surprisingly was able to grab Scientists and slit their necks. It was amazing to think she’s blind. I didn’t even stop running forward; I kept my blade out just stabbing and slashing at anyone that got in my way.

First I find Slash, and then I kill all the Scientists.

The farther I ran into Alcatraz, the more Scientists there were, and the more armed guards there were. Eight men dressed in heavy padded protection, wielding guns, ran from around the corner, small red dots appearing all over my body. But I didn’t stop running; I lunged and shifted in midair, the sweatshirt forming into armor. Shots were fired but I didn’t feel the bullet rip through my flesh. Instead, they bounced off my armor like rubber.

I ran forward, pouncing on one of the guards and wrapping my jaw around his gun, tearing it from his grip and across the room. I flicked out my claws and clawed at the padding on his chest, my claws easily slashing through his protection and leaving deep cuts in his chest, blood gushing from the wounds. His lights went out in seconds.