Chapter 34

This is gettin pretty Epic!!!! Insane even!

Lol, just addin that song ova on the side ther >>> i kno it doesnt really go with this chapter but FIRE BURNIN!!! its gettin hot in here!!! lol... ya not so funny, judge me later, WHATEV!

These aren't huge characters so i'm not adding them over on the side with the characters and actors but I'll add them here for whatever reason.... I'm a movie person... i like doing this kinda thing... plus i'm weird too so yah...

BTW- the characters Eric and Dylan, i did not intentionally find actors that had the same name. It somehow just happened... spooky huh...

Producer - Jerry Bruckhiemer

*Actors*

Marcus - Robert Downey Jr

Sarah -  Emily Deschanel (Her over there! >>>>>>>>)

Eric - Eric Millegan

Nathan - Wendell Bray 

Liam - Brian Stepanek

Oh and just cuz i wanted to

Hunter (Trainer from beginning of story) - David Boreanaz

~KC Blares

*******************************************************************************************

Chapter 34

Slash's POV

I leaned against the back corner, staring and talking to my dead sister. She sat crossed-legged across from me, talking slowly and soothingly but I couldn't understand a word she was saying. I just kept smiling and nodding, asking questions only to get an unclear response.

Sometimes she cried and I would wrap my arms around her untill she calmed down. She felt so real in my embrace; her soft hair, her delicate feathers, her scarred yet smooth skin. She felt too real to be dead, to just be a hallucination.

But she looked so different; her feathers were dark and her skin was pale. Her eyes, once mysterious blue, now had a ring of blood red around the pupil and her wolf-ish caninines were larger and piercing.

I was so involved in talking to Kanine, I didn't even realize how cold it was in the room until I started shivering so much, my feathers started to mult.

Suddenly, the heavy steel door on the other side of the room burst open, My bracelet released a painful shock. Kanine began to fade, her already messed up inaudible words becoming distant until they were lost.

Minutes passed, I don't know how many exactly, but when my vision cleared and the jumbled words around me became clear, I found myself back in the Lab. The same Scientists from yesterday were gathered in the room; taking notes, preparing beakers and needles, and tightening my restraints with another layer over them. I didn't like where this was heading.

"Temperature?" the Scientist Marcus asked. His black, grey-streaked hair was sticking out in all different directions and dark circles had appeared under his worn, grey eyes. He looked exhausted like he hadn't slept for days. A thermometer was was stuck into my mouth and pulled out only a second later.

"365 degrees," the Scientist Sarah said, placing the thermometer down on a tray and taking some notes. I glared up at her, watching as she cleaned the needle, holding it carefully as if it would explode with any sudden movement. I bit my lip, fretting what I knew was coming next. That injection from Hell.

I growled, knowing it would be no use. I could growl, howl, attempt to thrash, but I would be given the injection anyway. All I had to do was live or die through it.

"Ready?" Sarah asked, looking at Marcus as she filled the syringe with the red liquid. Marcus nodded and Sarah cautiously approached, poking the needle into my arm. At first it was just the poke of the needle but then she pressed down and my veins started to burn as the liquid coursed through them.

I felt my limbs tear and seperate slowly, the pain consuming me. My eyes felt like they were going up in flames, the flesh peeling off my hands and arms. I felt as if someone was stabbing my chest over and over again and twisting the blade.

My bones began the crack and crumble to dust, the bone marrow pooling under me. It felt like my claws were digging into my own flesh and dragging back and forth against my wrists.

I screamed, unable to hold the pain in anymore. My palms began to blister and burn. The sizzling my hands made made me cringe and flinch. My core grew hot in a way that made me feel stronger, like the pain should be nothing than the pain of a scraped knee. My bones began to feel like coal, powering a flame or ember. I felt I could blow anything up with just a glare. It felt as if all that pain was turning into power, into heat.

The pain faded, leaving my claws flicked out and my top and bottom canines grown.

"Someone document this!" Marcus yelled. His lab coat was on the floor and his clothes were drenched in sweat, same as the others. One of them grabbed a large camera, snapping pictures of my hands, chest, and face. I blinked at the bright flash of the camera when it took pictures if my face. I snarled, trying to get the Scientist to back off but he kept snapping pics.

"Enough! Take those pictures down to the dark room to have them developed! Now!" Marcus yelled, sounding out of breath and pressured. The Scientist with the camera jumped at Marcus's sudden yell, almost dropping the camera as he ran out the doors.

"Eric, Nathan, put the experiment back on ice and crank the freakin' A.C up! It's like an oven in here!" Marcus snapped, shoving gloves and coats into two Scientists hands. They pulled the gloves on and took hold of my gurney, dragging me out the doors. The heat I was giving off felt like it was fading, leaving me exhausted. My eyelids felt heavy and my muscles and limbs were numb.

"You're such a fighter, aren't you, Slash?" she was back, her hand gently stroking my hair from my eyes. Kanine looked down at me as she walked alongside the gurney, smiling slightly. She walked the rest of the way in silence, the Scientists not knowing she was there.