Chapter 55

Shortest chapter in the world that you will ever see or read or whatev!  but, let me tell ya, the next chap, oh the next chapter... well... I won't spoil it for you... just wait young readers... just wait... *grins evilly

HAHA!!!

~KC Blares

*Thang one, thang two, YO, what's with tha attitude?!*

******************************************************************************************************

Slash’s P.O.V

A loud boom, followed by three others, shook my cell violently like an earthquake. Chunks of ice fell from the ceiling, smashing against the ground inches from me. My wings ruffled, that feeling you get when something’s not right tingling in my stomach. My claws dug into the solid ice beneath me, keeping me from rattling around my cell.

My head spun wildly, unaware what was happening. Nothing remotely like this had ever happened in the sixteen years I was here. The closest it got to this were minor earthquakes that lasted maybe seconds. But this was different than an earthquake. The booms sounded mechanical almost, not natural.

Then everything grew quiet, no more bangs, the earth still, like time had suddenly stopped.

The door banged open, scrambled looking Scientists stumbled in and before I could register anything they were saying, I felt the shock of my bracelet and my world going dark. Oh crap, not again…

What the hell was happening?