Safety Plans with Andrea - Flying!

"Well today Peach and Toadsworth will talk to you about flying at the Toadtown Airstrip" said Andrea.

"Hi everyone I'm Peach" said Peach happily!

"I'm Toadsworth" said Toadsworth!

"Today were going to talk about flying safety tips number 1 Fly on Nonstop Routes and here is why so the easiest way to reduce your chance of getting in an accident is to take fewer flights. If you have a choice, and there isn't much difference in price, flying nonstop would not only reduce exposure to the most accident prone phases of flight, but it will probably take quite a bit of time off your trip too" said Peach!

"Also Choose the Larger Aircraft Currently, aircrafts with more than 30 passenger seats were all designed and certified under the strictest regulations. Also, in the unlikely event of a serious accident, larger aircraft provide a better opportunity for passenger survival. If you review AirSafe.com's , you'll see that larger aircraft models tend to have better survival statistics" said Toadsworth.

Peach than came up.

"Also always were you seatbelt Keeping the belt on when you are seated provides that extra protection you might need to help you" said Peach.

Well that's all for now 

"Come again soon to find more safety tips in the comment's below enter a topic you want us to talk about" said Andrea!