19. Slushy Me Mario

It was a sunny morning in Toadtown and Toadette was arriving to her new business. Toadette had now owned a café. It was located on the key like Peach had made renovations to Toadtown to expand it a little so now there was key side.

Toadette was about to open her café door when she saw the new business next door. It was a Pizzeria Toadette went inside and saw.

"Hello" said Toadette.

"Hello my name Bella I own this Pizzeria" said Bella.

"Well nice to meet you I'm sure Mario and Luigi are going to love this place" said Toadette.

Toadette went inside her café and put her apron on. She began to bake a cake.

*Later*

"Hello Toadette can I have some cake" said Toad as he sat down.

"Sure" said Toadette cutting a slice of cake.

"Where's Mario" asked Toadette?

"He went to that new Pizzeria" said Toad drinking some Milk.

At the corner Mario entered the Pizzeria and Bella was serving a toad. Than Mario was next

"I want a double cheese pizza with extra large pepperoni and a large drink" said Mario.

"That will be 27 coins" said Bella.

Toad than came in to see Mario getting his order Bella than looked at her schedule

"Oh no" said Bella "I have to cater a party"

She looked up and saw Mario

"Um Mr. Mario can you take care of my restaurant while I'm gone free pizza for 2 months if you do" said Bella.

"Sure" said Mario.

Toad gasped and stopped eating the pizza and Bella ran out with a bunch of boxes of pizza. She drove off in the Café Toadette was serving a customer. When she saw Bella go bye

"Huh" said Toadette.

She closed the shop for lunch and went down to the key. To see what was going on behind Toadette the ocean glistened. Toadette arrived at the end off the key and saw Mario and Toad behind the counter.

Mario leaned back and waited and Toad was making a slushy for himself.

"I've never owned a real pizzeria" said Mario.

"Yeah" said Toad.

He was drinking his slushy quite fast and Mario watched him. Suddenly Toad screamed.

"BRAINFREEZE" screamed Toad.

He dropped the slushy and it fell on the floor and made a mess Mario looked at him. Toad was frozen for a few seconds and than came back and fell.

"Toad" said Mario.

Than a costumer came in and the bell from the door rung.

"Hello I would like 3 slushy's and one 3 cheese pizza" said the toad.

Mario ran back to the kitchen and began to make the pizza. Toad got out the pack of cheese and Mario was pouring the tomato sauce while Toad took out a pizza out the oven and Mario put the other one.

"Well that was easy" said Toad.

Pouring slushy in a cup they served the toad and he left and Mario was tired. It was only his first order and he was tired. Toad took out the doe and tried to spin on his finger when it fell and hit Mario.

Mario fell backwards and into the slushy machine. Toad screamed and Mario hit the machine and it broke and slushy began to spray everywhere. Mario screamed as the slushy flew all over hitting the floor.

Than a customer came and Toad sat on the machine and it jammed the tube to stop making slushy's.

"Hello Mario I would like 2 Sausage Pizzas" said the toad.

Mario ran back and the customer looked at Toad and Toad just smiled sheepishly. Mario began to put the toppings on and his face was full of dough dust.

"Better hurry" said Mario to himself.

He put it in the oven and it began to cook. Toad felt the machine was shaking but sat tight. The customer was still looking at Toad and the Pizza was still cooking. The radio music was playing and Mario was getting more nervous and was sweating. Toad felt the pressure in the machine get stronger!

The customer still looked at Toad the pizza still cooked and Mario was still nervous. The radio still kept playing the same tune. Toad felt the machine pressure get stronger and saw the customer was more confused and Toad kept smiling. Than the bell went off and Mario took out the pizza and machine pressure got stronger and Toad sat tighter.

Mario walked with the pizza when all of a sudden the pressure was too strong! The machine exploded.

"RUN" screamed the customer.

The machine exploded and slushy filled the restaurant and it was flooding with a slushy mix. The customer swam down and opened the door. And slushy spilled on the bricks and sidewalk off the key side.

In the café Toadette was serving a toad coffee when she saw the blue/red mixture on the brick street and ran out to see the key was flooding with a slushy flood. The customer was getting washed away too the edge and he fell and was hanging on a loose brick.

Under him was ocean

Toad ran out and was a mess Toadette wiped the slushy off of his face.

"TOAD" she said.

Toad looked down Toadette saw as the slushy began to come towards them which meant it would come in her café and the other 3 shops on the street.

"Come on" said Toadette.

Mario was running to help the customer he helped him up when a wave of slushy knocked them in the ocean. The ocean was turning colorful and Mario swam to the steps which lead down to a small boat he climbed the steps and back on the key and saw the slushy flood was heading towards them.

Than Bella's car took the turn and she saw the mess and was mad. Soon she was able to turn it off and Bella was mad.

"What did you do" said Bella.

"Um well" said Mario.

He than pointed at Toad and Toad pointed at Mario. Bella just frowned than both Mario and Toad looked down. Behind them the last of the slushy fell in the ocean.

"The machine wasted 10000 gallons of water" said Bella.

Toad than decided to put things right

"Me mostly Mario will clean up this mess" said Toad.

Mario gasped Toad smiled

- So what was your opinion on this story it's sad how all that Slushy went to waste I know Key is spelled Quay sorry if any of you caught that but like Princess Luigi is releasing today with Slushy Me Mario there were be no note for that one. Toadtown Wedding Part 1 is due June 4 but the day before is a Math Exam ugh! Pls Like and Comment

-