11. Snow Bowser Pt 2

"Don't cry Toadette" said Toad.

Yoshi went to Birdo and Mario and Luigi just watched and hugged as brothers. On the airship Peach and Daisy were looking at the town.

"Oh my" said Daisy.

Than a loud explosion went off and Daisy and Peach fell by the noise.

"Music to my ears" said Bowser.

"Bowser please have some mercy" said Peach crying.

Bowser laughed when she heard marching and saw a army of Koopas heading towards the town they were going to take it over. At the gates the guards were token to the castle dungeons and Snow Bowser was sent back and the Koopa Army took over.

At the Mushroom House Toad and Mario watched the castle and than saw the flag get lowered.

"Luigi look" screamed Mario.

Everybody came to the window and the Koopa flag went up. Toad fell his workplace had been token over! Toadette ran to him

"My paycheck" said Toad.

Mario and Luigi left and Birdo packed food and they went off to follow Snow Bowser's tracks. Toad and Toadette decided to watch some television and Yoshi decided to go to the town to get some food.

Yoshi was walking on the frozen street and he looked around and he arrived at the Peaches and Toad Market. Yoshi saw it had been boarded up and he saw Toadley and his Mother.

"Yoshi we need a hiding place the Koopas have seized are home" said Toadley.

Yoshi told them to go the Mushroom House. Yoshi walked to the Peach Castle and saw the main doors wide open. He looked inside and saw the army had made them sleves at home. They had burned the Christmas Tree and they forced Ginger out.

Ginger the cook came out with Mickey the gardner and Yoshi told them about the Mushroom House and they left too. Yoshi piered in the Dining Room and saw Bowser Jr. was eating at Peach's spot. The army was destroying plates and cups.

He ran to his house and saw a piece of paper on the door. It said that his house was now owned by the Koopa Army! Yoshi ran off and the snow kept falling. Mario and Luigi were in the meadows follwing a trail when they arrived at the end of Snow Bowser's prints.

Mario looked up and saw the bottom of an airship.

"Let's get up there" said Mario to Luigi.

At the Mushroom House Toad and Toadette were helping there new guests. When there was a knock on the door.

"Genral" said Toadette.

"I came here to take back Toadtown" said the genral.

He left some boxes and marched his army towards the town to take it back! At the gates which were open he marched his army and the koopas screamed. The genral laughed as the Koopas began to run.

Snow Bowser came running and he saw the army and ran towards them and Genral Koopa through a bomb and Snow Bowser exploded! Toad and Birdo saw the explosion and so did Mario and Luigi and Bowser did too.

Bowser got off his Coach and saw the explosion and than a fog came out the city and he saw Junior run up the anchor.

"Dad they exploded Snow Bowser" said Junior.

Bowser saw the Toad army and began to leave and Mario and Luigi through a bome and the airship caught on fire and the Peach and Daisy's cage fell off the airship.

Luigi opened it and hugged Daisy and Mario hugged Peach and they saw the airship explode in the horizon.

"I'll come back" screamed Bowser.

Peach sighed and looked at her town and the army marched back. At the town it was partially destoryed and they went to the Mushroom House.

"A Toast for happiness" said Toad.

Everybody lifted there cups and the group were having the Christmas Dinner. After the party there was a giant firework show and the group was on Peach's Balconey.

The fireworks exploded and than Toad came out on the balconey with a bag which had presents! Toad gave them out and Daisy got a Orange sports shirt, Toadette got a Makeup Set, Peach got Bath Salts, Mario got a jar of candy, Luigi got a donut box and Yoshi and Birdo got cruise tickets. Toad got a envolope with money in it for extra work.

"Merry Christmas" said Mario as he and Luigi left.

"Yes Merry Christmas one and all" said Toadette.

I'm publishing a Special book on Jan 1