23. Toadtown Wedding Part 1

The sun was bright and sunny over Toadtown and the orange color painted the sky. Today was going to be the most exciting day. Today was the day of John and Astrid's wedding.

At Toadette's House Astrid was putting on her wedding dress. It was white and fluffy and Astrid looked mirror smiling.

"You look great" said Toadette.

Astrid twirled and Toadette smiled then a toad with a tuxedo came in and smiled.

"The Limo is ready Mrs. Astrid" said the toad.

Toadette and Astrid walked out and the sunshine was bright. The sun hit the middle tower of the castle and made a nice affect on the sky. At the Church John the Husband was waiting and was tapping his foot nervously on the sidewalk.

"What's wrong John" asked Toad.

"Well I'm nervous" said John.

"Anybody is nervous on their Wedding Day" said Toad.

"Yeah" said John.

"Well it's not like you could fall and get hurt or get your kidney pulled out" said Toad.

"Umm Thanks Toad" said John.

John walked off nervous in the sky hiding in a cloud was Bowser's Airship he was stalling waiting.

"Astrid" he said.

Bowser looked at a photo album when suddenly Junior came in and Bowser screamed and dropped the album.

"JUNIOR" said Bowser.

"I came for instructions" said Junior.

"Now Junior I want to crush this wedding" said Bowser.

"Why" asked Junior?

"Junior don't question my smart mind" said Bowser.

Bowser walked off and suddenly tripped and fell.

"Smartness" laughed Junior.

Down on land in Toadtown the limo was going down the street Toadette was so excited this was her first wedding as brides mate. She was excited as she sat down and Astrid was worried.

"Is something wrong or is it a surprise because you look worried but today is wedding day so you can't be worried right" said Toadette.

"It's a surprise" said Astrid lying.

It wasn't a surprise or more of a secret a dark secret. Astrid was nervous very nervous.

Captain Goomba was on the ground and his army was waiting. Up in the sky Bowser pushed a button and soon the airship moved towards the Peach Castle. Peach, Daisy and Toadsworth had left to the wedding. Soon everybody was off and were in the Tower Suite. Goombas, Paragoombas, Paratroopas and Koopas were quiet.

"No today we will attack a wedding and take over Toadtown now I need someone to be an imposter" said Bowser "Extra pay"

"I'll do it" said a Koopa stepping up.

Everybody cheered and the Koopa was excited.

"Go to Peach's Room everyone assemble first we take over this castle and Junior call the fleet" said Bowser.

Everybody marched off and than Bowser called a goomba and gave him a note. The goomba nodded and ran off excited ready to have his Goombas attack. In the Limo Astrid was worried and Toadette looked out the window

When suddenly the limo swerved and hit the fence off the park and Astrid and Toadette screamed.

"Oh no the tire" said the driver.