1. Peaches and Effects

"I want you to clean this nasty mess" said Peach.

She was mad at Yoshi and Toad for messing up the guest room and mostly the whole east part of the castle. Peach liked a clean castle and today the government officials were coming over and she needed to have very clean castle. Peach left and Yoshi and Toad were upset.

"This is not fair" said Toad.

"I know" said Yoshi "I'm hungry"

"You just ate 5 packs of oatmeal cookies from the kitchen what else do you need" asked Toad?

Yoshi stayed quiet and began to scrub the floor. Toad went to change the bed sheets Yoshi was still hungry as he scrubbed the floor. It wasn't easy staying on task while you were hungry. Outside Mario and Luigi were in the garden with Daisy looking at the flowering peach trees.

"Wow Mario look green peach" said Luigi.

"You mean Sour Peach" said Mario.

Daisy and Mario began to laugh and Peach was on the other side of the bush and was mad they had called her Sour Peach. Mario and Daisy kept laughing and laughing Peach went inside the castle madly.

"How dare they call me Sour Peach" said Peach madly.

A servant toad came up with glasses of orange juice for the guests. Peach was mad and bumped into the toad. Orange juice splattered across the carpet.

"Clean that up" exclaimed Peach "Now or I will cut your pay!!!!!"

"I'm sorry" said the toad sheepishly.

Peach walked down the hallway madly in the guest room Yoshi and Toad were finishing cleaning. Yoshi and Toad were impressed as they got out into the hallway they had a lot of work to do the whole hallway was a mess. Than Yoshi heard something like the front doors of the castle opening he ran quickly to see who it was.

The government toads were just coming for there lunch with the Princess. Yoshi and Toad gasped the hallway still needed cleaning and they rushed off. In the Dining Room Peach was sitting down with all her guest.

"Ginger what's for lunch" screamed Peach.

"Some Spaghetti and for dessert Shroom Cakes and Pies" said Ginger.

Upstairs Yoshi was lifting up a potted plant with flowers. Toad and Yoshi than smelled something from a vent

"Um it's turkey probably for the party tonight" said Toad.

"Yom - Yom come on Toad" said Yoshi.

In the Dining Room Mario and Luigi were in the Dining Room at the table with the toads from the government. They were finishing the Shroomberry Pie Mario than got a peach from the fruit bowl.

He took a big bite and than he spit out the peach in a napkin. Toads gasped at such behavior.

Sorry it was sour" said Mario.

"Sour Peach" laughed Luigi.

"Wait, Wait now I get it" said one of the toads.

Everybody looked at Peach and began to laugh. Yoshi and Toad were in the kitchen and they were getting things from the kitchen and were being greedy. When Ginger came in and screamed. She got a carrot and began to hit Yoshi and Toad in the head.

Yoshi and Toad ran but to the wrong door towards the Dining Room. Yoshi than slipped on some spilled liquid and went rolling to the table.

"YOSHI" screamed Peach!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi crashed in the table and the table lifted up and Peach screamed as the long table flipped.

"AHH" screamed Toadette.

"What" asked Birdo?

"Is my blush right" asked Toadette?

"Yeah" said Birdo.

Birdo and Toadette walked inside they were late for the lunch as they walked in the Dining Room was a mess. Toads were helping Peach to her bedroom Toadette and Birdo wondered what had happened.

Upstairs Peach was laid in her bed and servant toads went to help her. Yoshi was Birdo and Toad with Toadette they wondered what would happen to their only leader. Yoshi didn't want to get in trouble he ran quickly down the hallway towards the oldest part of the castle.

The old part of the castle had the hallway carpet tearing and this part of the castle was not used often. Yoshi opened a door and it led down to the dungeons it was quiet and eerie in the dungeons. Yoshi than started practicing for his court which Peach might give to him

"I'm sorry I promise" said Yoshi.

Than Yoshi got an idea and ran upstairs to Peach's room. Peach was good but didn't remember what had happened half an hour ago.

"Mario and Luigi I don't want you to come back" screamed Peach.

"Why" asked Mario?

"You made mess in my guest room" said Peach.

"Huh" said Mario?

"What" said Luigi?

"OUT" screamed Peach!!!!!!!!

Yoshi and Toad were proud!

- You get it Peaches and Effects Cause and Effect? Comment and Like and one question which one do you like better? Effect or Affect?