2. Amusey Toads

"I'm so excited" laughed Toadette.

Toad, Daisy and she were going to Amusey Toads it was giant amusement park in the Mushroom City.

"I wish we could go" said Mario.

"Yeah but we have to fix a racing kart in garage at the castle" said Yoshi.

Toadette, Toad and Daisy left to go in Yoshi's van they had borrowed the van.

*1 HOUR LATER*

"Wrench" said Mario.

Yoshi handed Mario a wrench as Mario was taking off some bolts. Luigi was in the other side of the garage collecting empty oil drums. Luigi than saw an empty drum and ran towards it. He tripped and suddenly the supposedly empty drum spilled out glue on the kart seat and Luigi was stuck.

Yoshi and Mario came and Luigi was embarrassed Mario didn't know what to do. At Amusey Toads Toadette, Toad and Daisy had already paid for there ticket.

"Look Chain Chomp Romp" said Daisy.

"No I don't want to ride it" said Toadette.

"Than how about The Wiggler" said Toad?

"No I'm scared of heights" said Toadette.

"How about um the Farris Wheel" said Daisy.

"Sure" said Toadette.

"What did you do" said Peach madly.

Luigi was still stuck to the kart and Peach was mad as she walked off. Mario and Yoshi frowned Toadsworth the princesses steward came in garage. Toadsworth saw the mess

"Here" said Toadsworth.

"It un sticks glue" said Toadsworth.

He walked off at the Amusey Toads the Farris Wheel had stopped and Toadette was excited. The wind began to gust and there cup began to move and Toadette screamed. Toad and Daisy noticed.

Down after the ride Toadette was frightened and than they decided to ride the Spinning Tea Cups.

"There we go" screamed Mario.

Luigi got up when suddenly he fell now he was stuck Yoshi sighed just like Mario.

"I'm hungry" said Toad.

"Me too" said Daisy.

"Ugh" said Toadette.

"Look Pizza" said Toad.

"Come on" said Daisy.

Toadette followed slowly behind at the truck Toad began to order.

"5 Ultimate Toad Supremes and 9 boxes of chicken wings" said Toad.

"103 coins" said the toad.

"Thank you" said Toad.

At the tables Toadette was feeling bad and Daisy had come with shakes from the Berry Very Shake stand. Toadette sat down and Toad felt bad for her.

"1, 2, 3" said Mario.

They pulled and pulled Luigi but he would not budge.

"You're stuck" said Yoshi.

"I know that" said Luigi.

Yoshi and Mario than pulled and Luigi than got unstuck.

"Yay" said Mario.

"Is my kart ready" laughed a toad.

He sat on kart and wheels and parts broke off.

"What" screamed the toad?

"Oh" said Mario.

At Amusey Toads