8. Snowed In

It was snowing in Toadtown and the snow fell lightly and toads were sleeping. At the Peach Castle Toad and Toadette were in the Dining Room. They were having a midnight snack.

Yoshi than walked in the Dining Room.

"I can't sleep" said Yoshi pouring hot water in a cup.

"Can you pass the creamer" said Toadette.

"Will at least we are together" said Toad.

Toadette looked at him as she mixed the creamer and than Yoshi noticed the light fliker. Toadette shivered and ran to an air vent and noticed it was rumbling.

"Something is in the vent" said Toadette.

Toad and Yoshi ran to the vent and than the power began to fliker. At Mario and Luigi's House they were sleeping soundly when suddenly they heard a loud noise and they woke up. They ran to the window and saw that the house beside them had been snowed in.

"I hope that does not happen to our house" said Luigi.

Mario nodded and Luigi was scared in the castle. The lights kept flikering and soon Peach came running down the stairs in her night gown.

"The lights in my room don't stop flikering" said Peach.

"Something is in the vent" said Toad.

Suddenly the power cut off and Toadette screamed and Yoshi took out a flashlight. Outside the wind howled and the group went down the hallway. When Yoshi heard a loud noise coming from the second level.

"Oh no" said Yoshi.

Yoshi and the group ran up the stairs when suddenly there was another noise and a fog went in the hallways. Toadette shivered and ran back to the stairs when she tripped on some ice.

"Toad" said Toadette "Look"

The group looked at the snow and then they ran in the other direction when they were blocked off. Yoshi frowned.

"We are snowed in" said Peach.

Everybody else gasped Toadette tried to move the snow but it froze and they were stuck. Yoshi grabbed a vose and was about the hit the snow when Peach sreamed.

"NO" screamed Mario.

"What" said Luigi.

"Something has happened to the Princess" said Mario.

"She probaly got kidnapped" said Luigi.

"Yeah or hurt" said Mario.

They quickly changed and ran outside in the snow when Luigi began tor run he tripped and fell and slid down the sidewalk and than Mario fell.

"It's going to be hard" said Mario.

At the castle Yoshi and the group were climbing into a small opening in the roof and they climbed up and were in the tower attic. Toad found a bed and Yoshi found one too. Peach and Toadette pulled out a mattres and they all decided to go to sleep.

Mario and Luigi arrived at the castle door and began to bang on it when they heard a noise and backed up there was a hole in the tower releasing a white fog. Mario beat on the door and it burst open. Mario and Luigi ran to Peach's room and than ran into the snow. Than they heard a noise from the air vents.

Mario and Luigi opened a bedroom door and what they saw was horrifing it was Toadsworth snoring. The next morning toads were digging out the hallway. Peach hugged Mario and Luigi helped Toad and Toadette like they were shorter.

"It was Toadsworth" said Luigi.

"I'm sorry I snore loud" said Toadsworth.

Everybody began to laugh and Toadsworth laughed the loudest.