16. Yoshi to the Rescue

It was a winter morning in Toadsburg and Yoshi was riding his bicycle over the Toadsburg Bridge it was a giant suspension bridge that crossed a river had a road with 1 lane going each way and train track and 2 sidewalks.

Yoshi was riding and there were not many cars out. As Yoshi was crossing the bridge there was a creaking noise under him. Yoshi stopped than shrugged and rode off to the castle.

At the castle Toadette put the creamer down and her and Toad were in the dining room enjoying warm drinks.

"Hello Toad oh and Toadette" said Yoshi.

"Hello Yoshi" said Toad and Toadette.

"Oh and Toad can you pick up a package for me in Toadsburg I need it by this Wednesday" asked Toadette?

"Sure I can get it when I take the Princess to Toadsburg" said Toad.

"But Toad you can't go across the bridge" said Yoshi.

"Why" asked Toadette "Is it closed"

"No it's because I heard a creaking noise" said Yoshi.

"And" said Toad.

"Well um" said Yoshi.

He sighed and just sat down later that day at Birdo's House she was making lunch for Yoshi and Mario. Yoshi than asked Mario

"Have you heard a noise when you drive across the Toadsburg Bridge" asked Yoshi.

"I go way to fast Yoshi to hear anything" said Mario.

"But I heard a noise" said Yoshi.

Yoshi was upset nobody heard the noise he heard. He wondered if it was only him. The next day he had to go to Toadsburg to go pick up a package. Yoshi was arriving at the Toadsburg River and could see the bridge.

He slowed down and than he heard a whistle and than a train raced by. Under him the bridge shook as the train raced by quickly. Yoshi waved at driver and under them a screw popped and splashed in the river. Yoshi rode off and didn't hear the noise any more.

"I'm cured" said Yoshi.

When coming back Yoshi raced over and heard the noise again and gasped and suddenly a piece of road broke and he saw a hole and only the support. It was tiny but the tar was crumbling. Yoshi raced off he had to stop all traffic.

At the castle Toad was eating when Yoshi burst in and everybody was there.

"The bridge about to fall" screamed Yoshi "There was a hole"

"Oh no" said Birdo and Toadette

Yoshi noticed he needed to go to Toadsburg to fix the problem but that meant crossing the bridge again. But he needed to rescue to the train and the traffic. Yoshi got in Toadette's car and raced off he had loaded his bike in the back.

It was starting to snow than the limo pulled out Peach was in her bedroom during Yoshi's short alert. The driver didn't know either and they were heading towards danger!

"Better hurry" said Yoshi.

He raced out of Toadtown and through the woods and he arrived at the bridge and crossed it and reached the station. Yoshi arrived at the platform and saw a train leaving.

"No stop the train" screamed Yoshi.

Steam filled the station and Yoshi was too late the train would fall off the bridge! Yoshi ran and rode back towards the bridge. Peach's limo was driving slowly towards the bridge and she put her hand on a button and the window lowered and she was opening a case of necklaces from Clara's.

Yoshi rode and the bridge began to creak and he heard a loud whistle. Yoshi grabbed a red flag and waved it and the train's brakes were applied. It kept going and came to a stop than Yoshi saw the limo he gasped as it went over the bridge and crossed fine. Peach stopped the limo.

"Yoshi what are you doing" asked Peach?

Suddenly behind them the bridge broke and the road sunk in and Peach was relived and thought.

Today is the day Mario Writer Contest Entires will be accepted first come first served! Also today I have released a bunch of stuff. Next story will be April 29 I have replaced 20 stories with 24 also my friend @princesspeach21 is going to write a story that will release May 6 I think sadly today is my last free day of school they took away memorial day and my last day is June 9! I'm working hard trying to write and do school. Also pls like and comment and this is enough rambling