17. Toad and Go Seek

It was a sunny day in Toadtown and it was the day off the Spring BBQ at Toadtown Park. Almost everybody in the town was invited to Toadtown Park. At the castle Toad was putting everything in bags so they could load it in the limo.

"So do we have the Tropical Punch" said Birdo.

"Yeah" said Toadette loading it in the limo.

Toad came outside with all the meats.

"We have sausages, burgers, hotdogs and ribs" said Toad.

Birdo checked down the list and Peach came outside in her summer dress. Daisy was holding a fan and than Yoshi came out with Toadsworth. Toad hauled the giant box of meat in the limo. Mario and Luigi came out and Luigi was carrying Yoshi's chief hat.

Toad got in the driver's seat and pulled out the limo from the Royal Loop. At the Peaches and Toad Market Toadley called Andrea and her friends.

"Mom and Dad have to go get some groceries they will come to the picnic so come on" said Toadley.

Andrea, Molly and Max were skipping on the sidewalk and could see Toadtown Park in the view. Molly smiled in the limo Peach was licking a Popsicle and Toadette was drinking a slushy.

"I'm so excited" said Yoshi.

"Well you get to be the Griller of the BBQ" said Toad.

Than the Limo pulled beside the sidewalk and Yoshi smiled. He put on his hat and walked out formally from the limo. Toads were not paying attention and Yoshi was mad very mad

Andrea and her friends ran to the grill area only to see the grill still full of ashes. Yoshi arrived and began to empty out the grill and Andrea was sad.

"What are we going to do" said Andrea.

"Let's play a game we are at the park" said Max.

"Yeah" said Molly.

"Let's play Toad and Go Seek" said Andrea.

"I'll count" said Andrea.

Max and Molly ran off Toad was carrying the large box of meat and arrived at the Grill and Yoshi opened it.

"Oh no I got the wrong box" said Toad.

Max ran by and Toad stopped him and whispered in his ear.

"Can you go to the castle and collect this box for me" said Toad.

Max nodded and than he saw Andrea looking for him and ran off. Andrea was looking around for Molly and was confused and than looked behind a tree and found her.

"Found you know where is Max" asked Andrea?

Molly looked around and was confused. On the streets Max was running past the market and was almost out of breath. Andrea appeared behind a recycling bin with Molly was mad.

"He broke the rules" said Andrea to Molly?

Molly nodded and they slowly walked off past the market. At the Park Yoshi was brushing the grill and was with Birdo. Yoshi looked at the box with the meats but there was an only high heel he pulled one out and was very confused.

Toad ran by with the Toad Punch and Yoshi stopped him

"Where is the meat" asked Yoshi?

"Um there coming right now" said Toad.

At the castle the gate was open and Max found the meat box and the meats were still cool. He picked up the box and ran off Andrea and Molly were creeping around and hid behind a tree.

"He has a trap in the box" said Molly.

Max trampled by and Andrea was mad. At the BBQ Yoshi was getting inpatient and looked at his watch. Peach was in a beach chair and Toadette was with Daisy at the limo pulling out a sunhat. Toad came worrying.

"What's wrong" asked Toadette?

"The BBQ meats have not came yet and Yoshi is getting mad" said Toad.

Toad got in the limo and put on his seatbelt. Then he pushed the gas and the Limo shot out and Daisy and Toadette screamed and the door swung and dropped bags and knocked over a gas canister and rolled to the grill area. Toadette chased after the canister Daisy ran and shut the door and Toad was speeding off.

The canister kept rolling and ran into Yoshi and he fell and the canister crashed in the grill and it fell and caught fire with the canister. Yoshi screamed as he ran back.

"Panic" screamed Toadette.

Toads ran and the fire spread and Peach saw as her beach chair turned into ashes. She quickly dialed the emergency services. Soon the Rescue Tenders pulled out the bays and raced down the street.

Toad was worrying and was speeding with the limo it was long and hard to control at fast speeds. He took a sharp turn and the objects at the back swayed. The Rescue Tenders turned on the street and Max was running with the boxes and Andrea and Molly were chasing him.

He ran across the street when Toad screamed then the Rescue Tenders flew by and Toad swayed and turned suddenly and Max screamed.

Toad turned the limo and hit Max with the tip and he dropped the box and meats spilled on the street as he rolled down and hit a potted plant. The Limo turned and ran into a fence and only the back was seen. The limo was hanging above the ground and Toad saw somebody's backyard.

Andrea ran up and opened the back door and Molly went to help Max.

"Mr. Toad I'll call the emergency services" said Andrea pulling a phone out of a bag.

At the Park toads cheered as the fire toads put out the fire. Then a radio call came in and they were sent to Toad. At High Street the limo left black tire marks. Cars arrived and Peach jumped off and was mad. On the sidewalk Max was sitting and Molly was with him.

Andrea came with her tummy rumbling. They pulled the limo out and Peach was angry. Toad came out and saw her face

"TOAD" screamed Peach!!

- Wow it seems so sad it's almost the end of the season will only 4 more stories or something like that. Also Mario Party has released Monday segments which might interest non Players will release. Also Ask Toad and Toadette segment in Mario Party needs questions till next week