15. The Toadtown Race

It was a sunny October morning in Toadtown. Andrea and her friends were playing Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U. Andrea had gotten it for her birthday.

"Can we please watch something on Toadtube after this" said Molly.

"Okay" said Andrea.

"I win" said Max.

Andrea than got off of the game and on Toadtube

"I wish we could really race though" said Andrea.

"I do too" said Molly.

"I would win" said Max.

"You wish" said Andrea.

After awhile the friends decided to go to Toadtown Park to play Toad and Go Seek. Andrea was walking past the register and Toadley her older brother was checking out Toadette's groceries.

Than a flyer flew from the outside and Andrea picked it up.

"The Toadtown Race" said Andrea.

"It's a kart race" said Toadley.

"We have to join" said Andrea to her friends.

They agreed and decided they would join. They went out the supermarket and signed up and decided they would go build there karts the race would be in 5 days.

"We are going to win" said Molly.

"No I am" said Andrea.

She could not believe Max and Molly were going pair up. Soon the argument got so bad they became enemies and they left. Early the next morning at sunrise Andrea left off towards the castle.

Inside Toad was in the garage charging the karts. When Andrea came in

"Toad I need help building a kart for the race" said Andrea.

"Okay come here at around 11:30 I'll be off for the rest off the day" said Toad.

"Thanks" said Andrea.

Andrea than spotted Molly and Max and hid in the bushes off the large garage door. Molly and Max went inside.

"Hello Toad can you help us with our car for the race" asked Molly.

"I'm sorry I'm helping Andrea if you were just here 10 minutes earlier" said Toad.

Molly and Max went out madly as they walked away.

"I know who we can get help from" said Max.

Andrea jumped out the bushes and decided to go get her supplies. Andrea was running with a wagon full of supplies towards the castle when she ran into Molly and Max.

"Fancy you wanting help from Toad" laughed Max.

"What do you mean" said Andrea.

"Well we're getting help from your dad the mechanic not some servant from the castle" said Molly laughing.

"MY DAD" screamed Andrea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yeah bye loser" screamed Molly.

Andrea ran quickly towards the castle. At the castle Toad was helping her fit in the seat.

"Toad do you know what you're doing" asked Andrea?

"I've worked with karts in the garages from Grand Prix's for years" said Toad.

Soon they were finished and Andrea began to paint the kart a sparkly pink. On the other side of town Molly and Max where pushing there kart that looked like a mini car past the market it was sunset and Andrea was home when she looked down below and saw the fancy kart.

"There going to win" screamed Andrea sad.

She petted Butterscotch her goat soon it was Friday and tiny toads arrived at the starting line. Toads lined up at the starting line and everybody looked around when suddenly Molly and Max pushed there kart in position.

"It's electric that's not fair" screamed Andrea!

"But there are no rules" said the referee opening a blank book

"What" said Andrea "This so unfair"

Molly and Max smiled and Andrea was mad many toads where cheering Peach got a flag and stood between all 10 racers. She held up the flag Andrea hoped she would win. Nearby Butterscotch was eating hay inside a wagon when suddenly the brakes broke and the wagon began to move.

"On your marks"

Daisy and Toadsworth got in Peach's Limo and it drove off.

"Get set"

Molly and Max got in position.

"GO" said Peach.

The toads raced off and Andrea was in first place. Up at the back Molly and Max were gaining up on everybody. Soon they were last too 2nd Andrea looked behind her and saw Max and Molly.

Than there were screams a wagon with a goat was coming down the hill. Andrea raced past the park and Max was smiling suddenly the hay wagon raced by them and Max and Molly gasped. Andrea was about to win when the wagon raced by her.

"Butterscotch" gasped Andrea.

The wagon crossed the Finish Line and toads cheered and began to take pictures of Butterscoth. Andrea crossed the finish line followed by Max and Molly.

"Well at least I'm not First loser 2nd place toad" laughed Molly.

Andrea frowned they promised never to argue again.

So did you like it how the goat won I did nothing important today. The releases will be kinda choppy after this the series finale is planned for June 25 so come back before than. Pls like and comment Thanks!