4. Healthy Choices

It was only 1 day after Sports Day in Toadtown. Daisy was in Peach Castle she was excited she had won 6 gold medals Sports Day was her favorite day. Toadette and Toad were in the castle. Peach had ordered a big box and Toad and Toadette were taking it to the empty rooms.

"Oh it's here" laughed Peach.

"What is it" asked Toadette.

Peach opened it there were all kinds of sporty stuff. Yoshi than came in he had gained some weight pigging out in the kitchen.

"Now everybody will weight them selves" said Peach "So we can start to work out."

Everybody went and Yoshi was last excited he stepped on the scale Yoshi looked at a hidden meter and gasped he was 20 pounds overweight.

"Oh no" said Yoshi.

Toad had come out healthy just like everybody else. Yoshi needed a coach and looked at Toad.

"Toad can I talk to you" said Yoshi.

"Sure" said Toad.

Yoshi and Toad walked in the garage were racing stuff was at.

"I'm 20 pounds overweight and I don't want to do something outside Peach's Gym" said Yoshi.

Toad knew Yoshi was very embarrassed and he decided to help Yoshi and Toad walked out the garages and went in the stables where the animals that pulled the royal coach were eating. Toad looked and than saw outside the stable the royal coach.

Bingo" said Toad.

"Ya, Ya" said Toad.

Yoshi was pulling the royal coach and was racing on the cobblestone streets. Toad had stuffed in objects in the coach. Yoshi was getting tired and there was a turn ahead. Yoshi made the sharp turn to quick.

"Oh no" screamed Toad.

The coach tipped and broke the fence and fell in the pond. Toad splashed in the pond and Yoshi was tired.

"We better start over" said Toad.

At Peach's Gym Peach and Toadette were working out.

"1, 2, 1, 2" said Daisy.

Yoshi upset didn't want to come in he was hungry and he ran downstairs to the kitchen. It was empty Ginger was setting the table. Yoshi was about to grab a three layer cake when

"No Yoshi" said Toad.

"I'm hungry" said Yoshi.

"If you want to lose weight you have to lay off some food" said Toad.

"Never mind I can pig out at my house" said Yoshi.

-LATER-

"No not Oatmeal cookies and 7 pound jelly bean bag" screamed Yoshi.

Toad was taking out all the "unhealthy" stuff out of Yoshi's House. Toad had filled up 5 big bags of unhealthy stuff. After that Toad left to take the unhealthy stuff to the Shroom Collector and Donator. Yoshi ran to his refrigerator and opened it there were only some peaches and a pickle.

That night in Toadtown Yoshi wanted to work out by himself so he decided to go sneak in the Castle and work out at the gym. Yoshi soon arrived and creped in the hallways than he ran in a table

"Ya" said Yoshi.

"Huh" said Peach.

Peach had woken up and had heard a noise in the hallway. Out in the hallway Yoshi opened the door to the gym and turned on the light. Yoshi began to pick up weights when he heard a noise in the vent.

"Huh" said Yoshi

He knew that the vent lead to the kitchen and he went downstairs and arrived at the kitchen. Than he saw something that was the worst thing he ever saw.

"Toad" said Yoshi.

Toad had eaten all the sweets in the Royal Kitchen due to that he lived at the castle. Toad had his bulging belly stick out and Yoshi was mad.

"Why you eat Yoshi's food" asked Yoshi?

"Because um beacus-"

"Because I'm going to get both of you in shape look at all that junk food" said Peach.

At the gym Yoshi and Toad were working out the next day and were happy. Yoshi was one day at the gym working out with Toad. Soon later that month Yoshi stepped on the scale he was at his weight range and was proud.

-How much do you think a Dino should weight? Wow fourth story there is 2 more stories and than I have to write again some more. I'm working on Toad Adventures and have been having trouble in school with Math 1. Comment and Like Below