12. Mario's Lucky Day

It was autumn in Toadtown and Toad was riding his small motercycle he was taking 3 mail wagons that were from Peach's Castle. He was happy and went by Mario who was driving a truck with pumpkins.

"Morning Toad" said Mario.

Mario was not paying attention by saying hello and he than saw a Toad pulling his market stand across the street and Mario slammed the brakes of the truck and the Farmer Toad that was with him screamed.

The truck than hit market stands and fruits and vegatables flew. Toad who was at the bottom of the hill at the Post Office was taking off Parcels and Mail sacs and than saw Pumpkins role down the hill and wondered what had happened.

At the castle Peach Toad had came back when he saw. There was 2 mail wagons he had forgot.

"Toad you forgot these wagons full of post they need to get to the Post Train at Toadsburgh Station before the train leaves" said Peach.

Toad frowned he had to take an extra job.

He raced through the streets and the morning sun was bright and he arrived at the hill and raced up the hill when he saw pumpkins rolling down and they hit him and pumpkin gunk flew and Toad slammed his brakes and was upset. He had to push his mail wagons up the hill.

On the top of the hill Mario was helping Toads clean up and the street had smashed fruit and pumpkins. It was 11:55 when Toad arrived with the mail and the stationmaster tapped his watch and Toad frowned.

"I think I'm unlucky" said Mario to Luigi.

"You think" said Luigi.

"Will yeah I owe about 600 Coins in repair to all the market stands and 200 coins to the farmer" said Mario.

Mario looked at picture and than somebody knocked on the door and he ran into a bookcase and books fell and the picture frame smashed and Luigi covered his ears and closed his eyes.

"You probaly are" said Luigi

Luigi ran to the door and it was Toad.

"Toadley sent you the Final Bill for all repairs" said Toad.

"1990 coins" said Mario!!

"It's owed the bank" said Toad.

Mario went off on the street Birdo and Toadette were walking Birdo was going to buy fruit when she saw the Market Stands destroyed. Toadette confused walked up and picked up a peach and than a coach raced by. Toadette fell backwards and fell in pumpkin gunk and the coach smashed the peach.

"I wonder what happened" said Toadette.

"Well let's go the Grocery Store instead" said Birdo.

Toad was racing with the empty Post Wagons and his motorcycle went fast when he saw the gunk. He slammed his brakes and he ran into the gunk and it splattered and made his wheels gunky and sticky.

"Why did'nt Mario clean up" said Toad.

At the Peach Castle Mario was looking through a small patch of clovers when Yoshi saw him.

"What are you looking for" asked Yoshi.

"A Four Leaf Clover" said Mario.

"I got gunk all over me because I slipped in some Market Mess" said Yoshi.

"Oh" said Mario.

Mario kept looking and backed up when he fell in the creek and Yoshi screamed as water splashed and he helped Mario without touching the water.

Yoshi did not really like water.

"Here Mario" said Yoshi.

"I want to be lucky" said Mario.

At Town Sqaure Toad was buying some popcorn when he heard a rumbling noise and ran up the hill too see a giant pumpkin coming down the street. Toad in horror ran past the Sqaure and ran towards the Peach Castle.

At the Peach Castle Mario was still looking and Yoshi helped him. Looking for a mutated clover was hard. When they saw a giant pumpkin rolling down the hill. Mario knew it would hit the castle he ran towards it and the tried to the stop the pumpkin.

"Mario" said Yoshi.

The pumpkin pushed Mario into the mote and the pumpkin sunk it's self. Mario swam out and than saw a Four Leaf Clover on his nose.

"I'm lucky" said Mario.

Suddenly he fell backwards and than a giant pumpkin ran over him.

"Oh i'm lucky" said Mario weakly.

My 12 story I'm updating for the rest of February and than the releases will be choppy. The series is ending in June I hope I can at least get 200 reads I'm already planning the second series which will be longer and have better story lines that's planned to come out in October 2016.  Pls like comment and follow