My Long Author Note

So just to do it now I better do it now

Author's Note

I have gotten so much support since Feburary well maybe not too much but anyway I am grateful for everybody who reads this book from Japan, Mexico, UK and the US. I am also grateful of the judges of the Former Mario Writing Contest I was having.

They were great people and don't bite! Also my friend @PrincessPeach21 the first one who supported my Toadtown Series 1 Book great thanks for being a good friend. I am thankful for the reads of the book almost 600 but I hope it makes it to 1k it grows slowly.

Anyway for the people who vote on my book great thanks too you for voting and wasting time reading my books. Also thanks too @Alana_Cipher329 for being there so I can talk to someone also Blizzard-Star who gave me the idea of publishing How It Began which was not planned to ever come out!

Also StarCrafter another person I can talk too. @TNTJDAWG a person who has supported my ideas from my former contest and current Mario Party. @xgeronimolover5678x another person who helps me sometimes! Super-Mario99 a former judge of the contest I would like to thank these people who have helped me. Usually Big authors with all the followers only want reads and don't care who reads them. 

Also I have some stuff planned for the future but that's a secret. I wish you all the best off wishes for the rest of this month God bless all of my readers from UK, Mexico, Japan and last but not least the US I wish you all the best of luck the ones who have exams in May - June till my next release :)

-