Taking Notes!

WE'VE REACHED THE END FOR REAL THIS TIME. 

No more false warnings. No more, 'jumbo updates' that never happen. 
No more late updates and boring notes. 
TAV is officially done. 

And Octopus booty, I'm so proud. I know how bad this started off, how good it got, and how bad it ended, but I'm not going to lie. I thought I'd never finish, and this was only meant to be done by around August. Once I think back on it, maybe this isn't the best book in the world, and it definitely didn't deserve the amount of support it got, so thank you guys so much for everything. 

However, there's a couple people I'd like to thank for all of the help and support they'd given me. 

Wynter_Antoinette - damn. you were probably the first voter on this book, and you followed through, so I love you for that, always!
bfregal - I can't even compare to you. Your writing is so well done and thought through. 
dextrano - simply bae. Honestly! I love you for all the votes you gave me! Thank you!
JohnAAJoseph - That 13 facts about me' thing that you did was really good!
@Anime_Freak08 - Thanks you so much for voting! xx
constantlyhungry01 - like come on, you'll never not have a dedication in my books. 

And my best friends Coco and lil thug. You'll probably never read this ever, but still, know that no matter what happens between us, I will always love you guys, and I'll always have your back. Lili, I miss you, and I'm waiting for the day we can visit you and I can rape you nice nice. 
You guys are my rocks, and don't ever change for anybody. You're both perfect. 

Now that the sappy stuff is done with, let's work, work, work, work, work, work

Now, because Emily is officially dead, and obviously B is taking over the ship, a lot of people want to know if there will be a sequel. 
No. 
I don't like sequels, and I really really really hate triology's. Once a book is done, I like it to be done. The only sequel I've bothered to actually read was the sequel to I Am Deathless. And that's only because that book was sooooooo good. And also the second book of Expiration Date that I still re-read and re-read because it's the best book ever. I've never been more hooked to a book. Luckily the ED one is in the same book so I don't have to bother adding new stuff to my library. 

Also, is Captain of The Order dead? Yes. He's dead, just like everyone else except B, Paris and Ben, and their few other disciples. 

So yeah. No sequel, sorry guys. 

Aywho. Thanks again for reading, and I hope you'll bother checking out some other books out once I publish them. 

For now, twerk in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!