6

Oh come on guys!!! The reads are slacking here!!! Lets pick up the stuff!!!!!!!

I'm sweating with excitement! (is that possible?) Because, earlier today, this book was number 123 in science fiction!!! please, help me keep up these stats!

UGH! I LOVE YOU ALL, PLEASE, MARRY ME??????

#########

Tyler wiped the foam off his jacket, and threw the tissue in the bin. Disgusting, but he had to do what he had to do.

He tapped his feet on the floor, impatient. She was late, really late, and he needed her to come quickly before someone saw him. "Looking for me?" He grinned turning around. "You're late" he said, eyebrow raised. She bit her lip, "I know, but apparently you know something I don't" She got straight to the point. He eyed over her black strappy costume, drinking in the sight of all her exposed curves. Then he spoke.

"It's Lucas" Tyler whispered, snaking his arms around her waist. "He's telling the girl things, about the ship." This was new news. She shrugged. The Order always leaned to their own kind. "Birds of a feather" she smiled, leaning in close to him. "Kill him, please!" Tyler begged, kissing her neck. She chuckled. So naive. "I can't kill him just yet, Ty, I need him......just like I need you" Lucas was valuable. He knew too much about both ships to let him go. He could help her. If she got him wrapped around her finger too, the ship was hers. "Seduce the girl" she instructed him. Tyler nodded his head. He would anything she needed him to, even if it was to break little Emily's heart.

This time, she wouldn't fail. The Valerie was hers.

####################

Emily

I was going mad.

I spent every day in the cell, doing nothing, a captive. They weren't feeding me, and I could almost feel myself loosing weight to the bone. I watched the bars of my cell, waiting for even the small bowl of red tomato soup. It was red, and it made me sick, but I would eat anything right now. Maybe even myself.

"Wow, on a diet are we?" I looked up at the figure holding food. "Tyler!" I clung to the bars, desperate for whatever was on that tray. He unlocked the bars and stepped in, placing the tray on the floor next to him. I crawled over and picked up the bread, dipping it in the runny red liquid. I took a huge bite, and every nerve in my body exploded, sending my body into a shock of happiness. "Food" I chuckled, picking up the bowl and drinking from it, ignoring the spoon on the tray.

My tummy rumbled with happiness, the companion that I'd now named Dave. "Quiet, Dave, and digest" I scolded, pulling another piece of bread in half.

"Dave?" I looked back up. I'd forgotten Tyler was still there, with his cocky smile and perfectly done hair. I might have looked like a maniac, blonde hair all over the place. Then I remembered what they did to me. To my hair. I lost my appetite, and pushed the plate away. I wasn't myself.

I looked up to Tyler. "Hey, do you have some scissors, or maybe a nail cutter by any chance?" he gave me a look, but handed me a nail cutter anyway. He knew very well that I wouldn't hurt him, and even if I tried, he could take me on easily. With arms like that, I was destined to failure.

I took the cutter and a clump of my now brown hair, and began slicing it off in little bits. I'd probably look worse after I was done, but at least most of it would be off. Just as I'd gotten a good clump off, Tyler stopped me. "Stop, you're still beautiful as a brunette" he said, taking the cutter from me. Did he just compliment me? I stared at him, gobsmacked.