17 Notes (sorry)

HEYYAAAAAAA. 

Hi guys, I know you're all probably booing the screen right now, but I just wanted to tell you guys something super super important okay?
Me and my best friends have started a shared account, where we will be doing co-writing, competitions and all things like that. 

Writers Of The Soil

writersofthesoil02 , is a community of up-coming African authors, who write so many different genres of books.
Namely, 

Chick-lit (romance)
Teen-fiction
Urban
Science-fiction
Poetry
These books will be edited, and of super good quality. Really, it would mean so much to me if you went over and gave 'em a follow. 

Then, I'd just like to say thanks to all of you who have read and Voted on this book. We've made it to over 2000 reads, 200 votes and 100 comments. These stats are amazing to me. Thank you so much. 

And, albasmore , I hope you get better soon! 

Then constantlyhungry01 , thanks for being there from the beginning of the book. 
Then, lovelylily25 , sorry about your phone

Hey, who here loves poetry? One of my best (male) friends has joined wattpad and has just published his poetry. He's honestly genius, and I think you should go and give him some votes and comments. 

he is JakesRebagamang 

xxxxxxxxx