1 Na Na New Book!!!!

HELLO little one........
Don't worry, just get in my car.......
Here, take a sweet..........

I'm so sorry!!! I'm not usually like this, I swear. PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED AND REPORT ME! 

Now, let me continue, Thank you, for actually clicking on the read button. I'm in debt to you forever. I'd just like to say, *because I'm a proud sociopath* that I designed the cover myself. And that I also design covers for other people in case you'd like one. pm for details. 

This book took me a lot of work, so please don't hate on it. I'm just a kid. IT IS NOT EDITED. I tried my best while writing to keep the book without spelling errors. Therefore, it's really not that bad, but like I said, there are some mistakes, I'm only human, and I'm only lazy, so what do ya expect?  Please Don't post spoilers!!!!!!!!! I've tried reading books before and someone posted the whole book in the comments. Uuuuugh!!!!!!!! Octopus bums!

Also, I've come up with a regular update schedule so you know what to expect and when. Updates are posted every Monday and Friday. Just to make dealing with the week a happy occasion. Isn't it? Mondays suck anyway......

I've dedicated this first ever chapter to my new wattpad buddy, constantlyhungry01. She's such a cool person to talk to, and her books are literally the best. She isn't into much sci-fi, but we'll work on that right gang? Thanks so much for being a great new friend!!!!!!!!

###                            ###

Without further adue, the copyright! 

This is my own intelectual property so, you know the drill, hands off lovie. 

I will post the link to the cover's original, unedited picture soon, so I don't get sued. 

And I think we're done-o!

Now, go read, go read, go read. 

Enjoy, thx love!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ps: The ships aren't floating ships, they are SPACE SHIPS. for the love of god! SPACE SHIPS

"No, just get in the car, your mother won't know!"

"Yes, yes, I promise I'm not a stranger, it's me!"

"My name, um, um. you want my name?"

"Fine, It's um, I don't know, Mike?"

"Just get in the frickin car before I make you!!!!" 

*picks up kid and throws them in the boot before striking an extremely daring fashion pose* Likeabosssss!

Please Note that I do not promote nor practice pedophilia, all these scenarios are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be taken seriously, love, Mia xxx
(how does that still sound wrong?)

Mwahahahahaha!

And, *quacks uncontrollably*
I just wanted to announce a new book of mine, Ablaze. If you like this one then you'll definitely enjoy Ablaze.  There's a bit more humour there,  ;)

And I'm editing it too,  so no mistakes!