10

I'm going through a major Fangirl time for Taron Egerton and Brendon from Panic! At The Disco. He's bae. BAEEEE. I wish he was an actor though, their videos show him as an odd character, and I'd love to see him in an action/mystery movie. HE'S THE PERFECT VILLAIN. I KNOW WHO THE VILLAIN IS IN MY NEXT BOOK. DANG, Y DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS SOONER. 

The song is my favorite song ever. (It's so fun and mysterious at the same time, and though I love it and have such a good time listening to it, it makes me cry. One of my best friends ever is leaving and I'm going to miss her so much. I'll never forget all the really rude jokes we made. Stay you bae, you know who you are. Don't you even try forgetting me, or else I'll hunt you down and eat your babies and your husband too. ^^ I wish we could travel together and party like that. 

Just like I predicted. Lucas never came. For Two.Days.Straight. 

I'm not going to lie, I waited, for both full days, watching the dark and light pass out of my window. Tyler came with food once, which made Dave very happy. He rumbled with happiness, but I wasn't quite as excited. I felt sort of betrayed, but also like I'd lost him all over again. The silence didn't help either. it only let me dwell deeper into all my horrible thoughts. 

"Hey Love!" Jessica. I didn't know if I was ready to crawl out of my hiding behind the bathroom wall, but I couldn't just stay there. She was the last one to even see Lucas, and maybe I could ask where he was. I dusted my knees of the red jumpsuit, and crawled out, giving Jessica a wary smile. She looked worried today, an emotion I never, ever saw on her face. "Have you seen Lucas?" she asked, green eyes pleading for me to know the answer. I shook my head. "I was just about to ask you" I spoke softly, rubbing sweat off my forehead. Jessica watched me and sighed. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie" she said, standing up to fiddle with something on the wall. The room erupted with noise before it died down, cool breezy air filling in from the air ducts. As much as I was grateful, I'd rather she not. Those ducts were just another way for the saboteur to attack me. 

"Thanks" I mumbled, opening the zip of the jumpsuit just a little bit. She smiled at me before sitting back down. "I got you something" she said, sliding a thin brown packed slab through the bars. I picked it up, analyzing the cover. "Chocolate?" she smiled at me and nodded her head. "Only the best!" 

I tried to suppress the look but she caught on. "What?" she asked innocently, and I chuckled. "Trying to buy my love are we?" she looked a bit like a deer caught in headlights, but she recovered quickly. "Maybe, or maybe I thought you'd like chocolates." I nodded, opening the little slab and taking a small nibble. I never had chocolates, maybe once or twice, but it had been a while, and truly, It tasted great. My head slowly began to whooze a bit, but I ignored it. It wasn't important anyway."Hey, what's up with you and Lucas anyway?" 

I looked to her, trying to come up with a lie, but my tongue didn't let me, automatically telling her the truth. "He's my friend" I coughed at my own statement and she grinned at me, "Yeah?" I shook my head, "nnn-no-nyeah!" I bit down on my lip. Why couldn't I lie? She laughed at my face, an evil glint sparking in her eye. "You b!tch you drugged me!" That was the first time I had ever sworn, and she didn't look the least bit fazed. She giggled, pulling another chocolate out of her pocket and taking a bite. "Maybe, but it's not like you'll remember" 

###################

Sneaky-da peaky!!!!

The tight, fast paced clomping of heels woke Lucas up from his uncomfortable sleep. This was his second night in this chair, and his back ached, but that was the least of his problems. 

"Good. You're awake" Lucas flinched at her chirpy tone, her bright red hair was perfectly done and her face was smug as always. Only because you woke me up with your goddamn heels, his thoughts spoke, but his mouth didn't. The set of injections and sharp tools here were shocking, and Lucas knew that he wasn't her first victim. "So" she grinned, taking a chair and sitting right in front of him. "I got quite a lot out of your girlfriend upstairs" He kept his eyes from widening. Any muscle that moved in his body, Jessica could pick up like a guard dog. She smiled. "Silent are we?" he rolled his eyes. "I drugged her too!" she laughed, sliding back on her wheel chair to the tools again, polishing her gun with a cloth. A gun? Nobody told him about a gun.

 He began to wiggle and she raised a brow, sliding right up to his face. Her perfume was sweet and thick, clogging up his nostrils. Quickly she took out the gag. "You can scream, I don't mind. Nobody ever comes down here anyway, so I had the pleasure of getting Captain to sound proof it all" she pouted, stroking his cheek with her cold perfect manicured hands. Every-one knew she slept with Captain, she made it so obvious when she clung to him and sat by him everywhere they went. Lucas even suspected that he really loved her, he hadn't had any kids, and he needed kids to run the ship when he died. Maybe he was waiting for Jessica to marry him. "You're a lot younger than I thought" she spoke softly, her eyes were pitiful as she played with a strand of his short hair. "I quite liked you Lucas, very handsome, you don't get a lot of grey eyed beauties on this ship" she chuckled, "Or blue eyed dolls like your baby upstairs." 

"What did you do to her?" he snapped, cold eyes ready to kill her for touching even a strand on her head. "Nothing painful....yet" she laughed. "Don't you touch her" he warned, but Jessica really didn't care. For as long as he was strapped down here in the basement of the ship, she could do anything she wanted. Including getting Emily to surrender, or the Captain to marry her, or, if she felt like it, she could kill someone. Now that she thought of it, she never liked that goody-two shoes cleaning guy. He always sighed at her choice of half-naked outfits. 

"This ship is mine" she warned, and her shiny green eyes filled with something sinister. She was deceitful, and adding her crown worthy looks to the mix, she could do whatever she wanted. Literally anything. Every guy swooned over her, and every girl was scared of her. Lucas shuddered in his chair, blue lips and everything from the temperatures down here. "Oooooh, baby, are you cold?" she pouted, turning the heating on. Somehow, she always managed to endanger peoples lives, and make them grateful when she saved them. The villain and the hero. Lucas glared at her as she paced the room, trying to figure out the next step to overthrow the ship. 

"Hey Lukie pie?" she turned to him, the same pitiful pout on her lips. "Will you help me? If, no, When, the ship is mine?" Luke turned away, for now, he wasn't making promises, but death was scary. It could make a man do anything, so he was keeping doors open. She smiled, clapping her hands like a little kid. "Yay!" she giggled, kissing him on the cheek, and running the blunt side of her knife on his other cheek. "I'll see you later, once I'm done a few..... errands" 

Errands meaning the part where she got Emily on her side. The drugs she gave her both got her information, as well as knocked her out for a while. She wouldn't remember a thing after today, and now, Jessica could rule her chess set as she pleased. Ugh! Life is so easy when you're beautiful. Maybe after Emily, she could finally sort out that cleaning guy. 

Lucas watched her walk away, as he felt his body practically defrosting with the heater. At least she left it on. He looked around at the bruises on his arms and forearms, from the day before. Man, Tyler sure knew how to throw a punch......

#####################

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. 

WE MADE IT TO 1000 READS, AND 100 VOTES. 50 MORE READS AND WE'LL BE AT 1500 READS. YESSSSSSSS. I'm so sorry guys. I completely forgot about today's update. I've only just remembered and I feel like a really bad person. 

Anywho. I just wanted to give a shoutout to the biggest voter so far. They even delved so far, so so so deep into my past, and voted on Caught By The Good Girl's trap. Nobody has ever gone that far into fanning, it makes me so happy man! Thank you to the oh so amazing, dope, awesome and fantastical lamoz_xox !!!!!! xxxxx U BAE. U REALLY BAE. 

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE