Chapter 13:

Chloe's Pov:

"And that is how, World War two got started. Your homework for this week is to study for your big test tomorrow. Remember the test is your most important yet, earning you one-hundred points on your end of year grade. You can now talk for the rest of class."

My teacher walked out the classroom just like that. Leaving our class to do whatever they please. I don't think our teacher; really does not care about actually teaching us anything.

Our classroom was quite bare to come to think about it.

The walls were bare, with only a couple of windows dotted around bringing in light. The teachers desk was at the front of the classroom with the white board. Notes about WW2 written on it. Each student had an individual desk, to stop us from 'cheating' of each other in tests and to learn how to be a individual and believe in ourselves and our ability.

I sat quietly at my desk with my books in front of me; pen in hand. My bag was tucked underneath my desk out of people's way.

I sat at the very front of the classroom, because it's were I felt most comfortable. I could just listen to the teacher talking and not my idiotic classmates making fun of each other.

I don't know if this happens to any one else's class when the teacher leaves the room, but my class turns into a pack of raging animals wanting food at the zoo, but there was only one piece of meat left. God help me.

I pulled out my school books out my bag and decided to at least try and get a head start on studying. Zayn would beat my ass and so would the other boy's if I failed. After all this is the biggest test of the year and counts for half the end of school year/ term grade.

I opened my book to the questions page and started reading through the questions that would be on the test.

Which event is generally considered to be the first belligerent act of World War II?

I brought my hand up to my head and rubbed my temple trying to think of the answer. People around me were screaming at the tops of the voice trying to get their friend on the other side of the classroom to start a conversation with them.

I covered my right ear with my hand trying to block out a little bit of the noise.

I shaked my head and moved on to the next question in the book.

Which two countries were the first to declare war on Germany?

I closed my eyes and tried to think to the back of my mind.

I nearly thought of the answer when I felt someone slap the back of my head with a ruler. I turned around to be met with my worst enemy ever. Lucy.

{ IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO LUCY IS READ THE LAST CHAPTER :) READ ON PENGUINS. }

"What?" I asked with pure hatred in my voice.

"Sorry bitch, for ruining your studying, but I wanted to ask you a question?" Lucy smiled her showing her perfect row of teeth. Me on the other hand, I have to get braces.

"What is the question?" I asked getting bored of this conversation already.

She smiled at me, but it wasn't one of those warm friendly smiles, oh no, it was one of those. I want you to do something for me and your going to do before I fucking kill you big time.

"I want you to get me an autograph from each of the boys and I want you to invite me over to your house."

She looked like she had just said the most normal thing in the world and it wasn't like she was asking me to annoy my dick of my brother ( NO OFFENSE TO ZAYN) for a stupid fucking autograph and then to invite her over to our house.