Oh no

Mikasa

" Mommy... Mommy. It's gonna be okay. Mom is going to protect us ". Asami said nudging me. I lift my head from my arms and look at her. She smiled at me and I sniffle.

" I-I know baby... It's just... ". I trailed off and she crawled onto my lap. I pet the top of her head, frowning. " It's just I'm worried... For mommy ". I said and she grabbed onto my hand.

She kisses my palm, making me smile a little. " Every alpha has to protect what they love. Even if they get hurt on the way... ". She said softly and I wipe my tears away.

" How did you get so smart and wise... Seriously ". I said and she grinned. " Mommy taught me that ". She said patting my palm. I smile, pulling her into a hug. She laughed, nuzzling into me.

" Mommy taught us a lot of things ". I said and she nodded. Her ears brushing against the bottom of my chin. " Yeah... She's awesome ". She said and I place a kiss between her ears.

" Mikasa? ".

Me and asami looked towards the door. The door was slowly opened by Armin. He walked in with a small smile. " Hi Armin! ". Asami said with a wave. He waved back then looked to me.

" We have to go. Hanji said we will be safe in an underground bunker near the facility ". He said with a serious voice. I nod and he gives me a sad smile.

" They'll be okay. They have too ". He said softly. " I know ". I said and he nodded. " Bye Armin! ". Asami said with another wave. He waved back then turned to leave the room. I sigh, frowning.

" Come on mommy. Let's go pack ". She said pulling my arm. I smile " Okay, okay... I'm going ". I said as she let go to jump off the bed. I scoot to the left of the bed then bounce off. She ran to the closet and I follow her.

" I'll help you pack mommy! ". She called out in the closet. I stop Infront of the doorway, turning on the closet lights.  She was trying to pull out a backpack that was stuck under a pile of clothes.

" It's okay baby. I can handle it. You should go check on the others if they need help ". I said and she pouts. She let go of the backpack, taking a seat on the floor.

" But I want to help you mommy ". She said with crosses arms. I laugh under my breath, picking her up with ease. She still kept her angry pout and I smile.

" Sometimes other people need more help than others. I got this, okay? ". I said and she nods. I chuckle and give her a kiss on the cheek. She laughs and I put her down.

" Okay mommy! ". She said then ran towards the door. I watch as she opens it then runs out. I shake my head in amusement and take out the backpack from underneath the pile of clothes. It was a simple black and red design.

After about twenty minutes of packing everything me and Asami need, I walk out of the room. I held the black and red backpack over my shoulder and another one in my hand. I walk down the hall and down the stairs in quick steps.

I walk off the steps and towards the kitchen. I take a right and see only Rose in the kitchen. Asami was sitting on the island counter, eating a piece of raw steak. Rose saw me and I walk to Asami.

" You ready? ". Rose said approaching me. I nod, setting the backpack in my hand next to Asami. She didn't notice since she was too engrossed in munching on the steak.

" Yeah ". I said with a low voice. She placed her hand on my shoulder and I look at her. She smiled warmly at me in reassurance. " Ann can take care of it. I'm sure she thinking of us as her main goal. You two are important to her ". She said softly and I furrow my brows.

" But your her mother. Aren't you important as well? ". I said confused. She chuckled, letting go of my shoulder. " Of course. But your her mate. There's nothing more important to an alpha than their mate ". She said with a smirk and I blushed.

" Auntie Rose is right. It's natural! ". Asami said loudly. We look at her and she had already finished the steak, leaving the one bone alone. She grinned, her baby fangs showing cutely.

" See. Even the pup understands ". Rose said walking up and scratching her ears. She purred and I smile. She then kissed the top of her head and turned to me. " The others already headed out to the car. Let's go? ". She asked and I nod.

" I'm ready! ". Asami called out. I look at her and she already had the backpack on her. " I'll wait for you in the car ". Rose said then walked away. I walk up to Asami and pick her up. I set her down on the floor and held out my hand. She gladly obliged and we walk out of the kitchen.

" I'm gonna miss this house... ". Asami said sadly. I sigh as we approach the open door. " Me too ". I mutter and we exit the house. Closing the door before we could continue.

I saw a dark blue Honda Civic Infront of the house, the others inside. " Come on Asami! ". I said and me and her jog to the car. I open the back car door, taking the backpack off of asami.

I walk to the back, opening the trunk. I put our backpacks with the rest of our stuff and quickly close the trunk. I jog to the open car door, stepping inside. I close the door and see Asami sitting in Krista's lap.

" Adventure! ". Asami called out as Hanji started driving. Krista laughed and patted Asami on the head. I watch as they both laugh. But I can see the worry and fear in Krista's eyes. It's noticeable. Except for Asami.

Our little ball of sunshine.

- 27 Minutes Later -

" We're almost there guys ". Hanji announced. Asami had fell asleep twenty minutes ago and all I did was look out the window. I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling as we approach closer to the facility.

" Oh no ". I heard Rose say and that got our attention. I lean forward and my eyes widen at what I see up ahead. A bunch of black cars with guys in suits blocking our path. And next to the facility too.

" This is bad... Really, Really bad ".