Dog Whistle

Mikasa

Everyone is in the kitchen the Titans eating meat while Hanji, Krista and Armin eat eggs.

" Hey Hanji ". I said fingering the dog whistle I found in one of her rooms. " Yea ". She said still eating.

" Why do you have a dog whistle? ". I said and Hanji looks at me before bolting up " Don't blo- ". She yelled but I did.

The Titans started screaming covering their ears. I stopped and they whine loudly, Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie banging their heads on the table.

Hanji ran up and grabbed the whistle out of my hands and threw to the floor stomping on it.

" What happened? ". I ask and she stops stomping and looks at me. " Before and when Annie came Levi would always use a dog whistle to make them listen. And I got that whistle at a cheap store ". She said and I frown.

I look over and see Annie, Bert and Reiner still banging their heads Ymir, Petra, and Eren whine covering their ears.

I frown more and walk over to Annie. I put my hands on either side of her head and she had tears streaming down her face.

I felt something warm and wet on my hands and I look to see blood coming out of her ears.

" Holy shit! ". I said and looked to see all their ears bleeding. Me, Armin, Krista and Hanji get small towels and cover their ears so they won't bleed anymore.

" I'm sorry...". I whisper while holding two small towel in Annie's ears. " It's not your fault ". The Titans say in unison through my mind link with weak and tired voices.

I smile softly and kiss Annie's head making her purr. " How come Annie gets a kiss on the head! ". Bert complained and I look at him to see he had his eyebrows scrunched and his eyes closed.

I sigh " Does anyone else wants a kiss on the head? ". I ask and the Titans all look at me. I roll my eyes playfully and give each and one of them a kiss on the head.

I went back to Annie and lightly pick off the towels. I check in her ears and she stopped bleeding.

I put the towels on the table and go to the kitchen getting a new clean small towel. I went back to Annie and cleaned her ears making the fur on her ears stick up in different places.

I giggle to myself then take out Annie's bun letting it fall and clean her hair where a part of her hair were stained with blood.

When I looked up Reiner and Berholdt were looking at me like I'm crazy and I scrunch my eyebrows. " What? ". I mouth and they look at Annie then me.

I look at Annie and she had her eyes closed. I look at them weirdly and shake my head going back to cleaning her hair.

When I finished I put the bloody towels in the sink and wash my hands. " I can't believe Annie let you do that ". Bert said through me and his mind link, while standing next to me.

" Do what? ". I said in a low voice still washing my hands. " She let you touch her ears and take off her bun. When me and Reiner did that she beat us unconscious ". He said staring at the sink washing his hands to.

" Is that like an accomplishment or something? ". I ask flinging water off my hands. He looks at me and nods " She actually likes someone other than her best friends.... She's really in love with you ". He said and I blush using napkins to dry my hands.

" I guess she does...". I mutter then I look at Annie and see she's talking to Reiner. The light from the window shining down on them.

" Just do me a favor and don't blow in her face ". He said and I almost snorted. " I already did ". I said and left leaving a shocked Bert standing in the kitchen.

I went to Annie and grabbed the hairtie from the table and do her usual bun. When I'm done I fix Annie's ears making the fur look clean and not all crazy sticking out.

" Thanks ". I heard Annie mutter and I smile leaning over her shoulder to kiss her cheek making her cheeks go a rosey red.

I pull back and walk to the kitchen getting out ingredients for a sandwich. When I finish my sandwich I put away the ingredients and take out a coke from the fridge.

I lean against the island's counter and take a bite out of my sandwich opening my coke.

I felt a tap on my shoulder making me jump. I look to see Annie looking at me. I frown " You scared the shit out of me! I didn't even hear you walk to me ". I said flailing my arms.

She giggled and shrugged. God. I keep forgetting how creepy their laughs and smiles are, they have to keep a blank face too.

" Habit ". She plainly said and I smile softly taking another bite of my sandwich. " You need to work on your laugh and smiles ". I said then gulp the food down.

" Why? ". She asked confused and I roll my eyes. " Every single time you guys laugh or even smirk you sound so creepy and scary. It even scares me ". I said then take a sip of my coke.

" It's natural. I'm not even sure if we can change it ". She said with a certain expression. " Nothing is impossible ". I said and she rolled her eyes at that one.

" Fine. Show us ". She said and I look at her. She had a serious face on with her arms crossed.

" After my breakfast ". I said smirking and she groaned. I chuckle and take another bite out of my sandwich.

I'm positive I can do this.

A/N: I love pairing the grumpy one with the happy one in movies like Beca and Chloe but I like this pairing more.

Stay... Stupid

~ Drwalf