Learning is hard...

Annie

" Firsts things first. You've got to learn how to smile without making someone really, really uncomfortable ". Mikasa said standing Infront of us.

The 5 of us sit on the living room floor. Hanji, Armin and Krista sit on the couches watching.

" That's the point though ". Bertholdt said crossing his arms. I sigh putting my chin on my hand.

" Well... You have to make it so that's not the point ". She said using hand gestures. " How are we gonna change that when we've been doing it our whole lives? ". Petra said seriously and her left ear flicked.

" You can change something in your life when you have been doing it for a long time. It just takes time ". She said looking at Petra.

" What's the first step? ". Eren asked and Mikasa nodded " The first step is not forcing the smile. You have to let it happen naturally ". She said and I furrow my brows.

" How? ". I said " Come up here Annie ". She said and I oblige standing next to her. " Do something to make me smile ". She said and I think about it.

" If you say so ". I said then poked her side making her laugh but stop. " Anything but that ". She said and I shrugged.

" Hmmm.... ". I said then got closer to closer. When I got closer she blushed. " What are you doing ". She said blushing hard.

" Oh nothing ". I said then put my arms around her and wrap my tail around her. She blushed more and I kept a calm expression.

" You fluster easily ". I said and she finally smiled. She leaned forward and hid her face in my shoulder " Did you really have to do this... ". She mumbled embarrassed.

" Yes. Yes I do ". I said and she chuckled. When she pulled away she looked at me and gave me a peck on the lips.

" Your going to be my assistant today ". She said and I shrug letting go. " As you can see. Annie makes me smile naturally cause i just... Love her ". She said but then mumbled the part blushing.

" So... Whatever makes you happy makes you smile? ". Petra said and She nods. " And other things but I'll get to that later. Now all I need you to do is just try to smile naturally not forcing it ".  She said and I cross my arms.

They all tried to smile naturally but it looked so awkward it was funny. I bit my lip holding back my laughter.

But... The only one who got it was Petra. " Hold on stop. Petra... Umm... How did you do that so easily? ". Mikasa asked questionably.

Petra shrugs " I was just thinking about Hanji ". She said casually and I looked at her and saw her blush.

" That's.... A great idea. Just think of your loved ones or you can go to them now ". She said then casually walked behind me and hugged me from behind. Putting her chin between my ears.

They all did well Bert and Reiner stayed on the ground while Reiner hugged Bert.

" Now try to smile again ". They all tried and only Petra and surprisingly Eren only smiled naturally.

" Ok. Only Petra and Eren got it. This lesson is over ". Mikasa said and I sighed of relief.

" Learning is hard ". Ymir complained and I roll my eyes. " At least I didn't have to do anything ". I said with a smirk and she flipped me off.

" Oh. You will do more than they do Annie ". Mikasa whispered in my ear giving me a shiver down my spine.

" Damn you and your sexy voice ". I whisper back and she laughs. " Why thank you ". She whispered in my ear again and I growl low annoyingly.

" Jump on my back ". I said " Why? ". She asked and I smirk. " Just do it ". I said and I waited for a few moments before she jumped on my back.

" See ya guys ". I said then bolted out of the living room and upstairs. Mikasa kept a death grip around my neck and I quickly walk into the bedroom we've been using and dropped her on the bed.

I gasp taking in deep breaths. " You... Fricken... Choked me ". I said between breaths and she laughed sitting up.

" It's not my fault that you started running and I almost fell ". She said and I take in a deep breath then let it out.

" Just be glad I didn't drop you ". I said then laid down next to her, laying on my stomach.

Mikasa sits criss cross on the bed and plays with my tail. I move my tail left and right while she kept playing with it.

My happiness is playing with my tail. And I'm pretty sure she's in her early 20's. Heh... Well we all have our inner child in us.

" Got you! ". She said getting a grab at my tail. I tried to move my tail but she kept a grip on it.

" Your so cute ". I said and she took her attention away from my tail to me. She blushed and looked away " Now your being adorable ". I said then finally moved my tail away from her hands.

" I am not adorable! Nor cute! ". She whined hitting her fists on the bed once. I giggle without knowing and it sounded.... Natural.

" Yes you are ". I said and she pouted " No I'm not! ". She whined again and I sit up and turn my body so I'm facing her.

" Yes. You are ". I said criss crossing my legs. She crossed her arms and looked away. After a few moments she started crying, which I actually didn't know it was fake.

" Hey, please don't cry ". I said softly my ears drooping. She then stopped and started laughing.

" Wha... ". I said confused and she laughed more. " I got you! ". She said and I growled low annoyed again.

She then went forward and laid herself on me, her back against my chest. I undo my legs and put them side to side of Mikasa and put my arms around her.

" You are cuddly ". I said plainly looking down at her. She smiled softly at me " I'm only cuddly towards you ". She said and I blushed.

" Now look who's the one being cute "

" Shut up ".

A/N: I'll edit it later

Stay... Fabulous

~ Drwalf