Stay with me

Annie

" What's your favourite colour? "

" Red "

" Why? "

" Cause it's the colour of blood "

" Mines Blue ".

She spoke with a smile and I was surprised she didn't freak out when I said it's the colour of blood.

It's feels like months have past by being here. But it's nice having Asami to accompany me. Even though her condition is dropping....

" Your so nice Annie ". She said playing with my tail. " I have a weak spot for kids ". I said and she giggled. " Are you always this nice? ". She asked looking up at me.

I sigh " No. Not always. Only to my loved ones ". I said and she frowned. " You have a family? ". She asked sadly and I nod.

" Is something wrong? ". I ask and I see her lip quiver. I pick her up and set her on my lap. " I don't have a family.... ". She said her eyes brimmed with tears.

" Hey... Don't cry ". I said wiping the tears away. " Always think of the positive things. It might brighten someone's day ". I said with a smile and she sniffles.

" Really? ". She said and I nod. " Yeah. Everyone's lives to be around positive people ". I said in a matter-of-fact voice. She smiled and surprised me with a hug.

" Stay with me... Please? ". She said lifting her head and I smile and pat her head. " Of course ". I said and she grinned.

" Who are your loved ones? ". She asked sitting up. I prop my arms behind me and lean back. " My own kind. Reiner, Bertolt, Ymir, Eren and Petra ". I spoke and she nodded.

" Anyone else? ". She asked and I nod. " Yeah. Krista, Armin, Hanji and- ". I said but stop. I froze then sat up. Mikasa...

" And who? ". She asked innocently and I whine. I clench my right fist and blink away the tears. " M-my mate ". I spoke, my voice breaking. 

I felt a hand on my face and I open my eyes to see her small hand touch my cheek. " What's his name? ". She asked and I unclench my fist.

" Mikasa. She's a girl ". I said softly and she smiled. " Do you miss her? ". She asked and I froze again. She didn't freak out at the fact that she's a girl...

I whimper my chest hurting again. I felt tears escaping my eyes and I felt another hand at my face.

I open my eyes and she had both her small hands on either side of my cheeks. " Can I meet her? ". She asked and I sniffle. " Y-yeah ". I whispered and put my hands over hers.

She smiled and I held her small hands into mine. " Does she make you happy? ". She said with a confused face. I nod " She actually saved me. Without her, I wouldn't become sane ". I said with a small smile and she giggled.

" I bet she loves you a lot, doesn't she? ". She said and I nod slowly. " Yes ". I said and she giggled again. But she stopped and gasped.

" What? ". I said and she started to pant. She clutched at her chest and my eyes widen. " Asami! ". I said and she gasped for air.

" No! No! No! ". I said and pick her up. I stand up quickly " Medical bed! ". I said and a small one appeared.

I set her down and she kept gasping for air. " I won't let you die on me! ". I said and she closed her eyes. " Needle! ". I said and a table appeared next to me with a few different sized needles.

I chose a tiny one and flick at the metal point. I put out my forearm and stick it in. I pull the plunger up and the barrel fills with my blood.

" Don't worry Asami. I promise we will stay together ". I said and I saw her go limp. I take the needle out and pull up her onesie sleeve.

I lick my finger and spread it on a spot of her forearm. " Stay with me, Asami ". I said then injected the needle on the wet spot. I push the plunger and my blood goes into her bloodstream.

I finish and pull the needle away and set it down on the table. " Come on, come, come on ". I said and nothing happened. " No! Stay with me! Asami! ". I pleaded and nothing happened still.

I whine but then my ear flicks to hear a beep noise. I stop whining and when I blinked we weren't in the white world anymore.

I look around but stop when my eyes land on Asami. I stood next to her bed and doctors were in the room. I furrow my brows and they looked like they were waiting for something.

Beep.

My ear flicked at the noise and I look at the green screen in a machine and a line was showing. Beep. The Line went up and the beeping became the sound of a heartbeat but robotically.

" Yes! ". The doctors cheered and my tail wags. She's alive! I thought but then I heard gasps. I look at Asami and she looked in pain.

She moved around and I furrow my brows. " Check her pulse! ". A doctor ordered and a nurse checked the machines. She started squirming in place and whining.

" Asami? ". I said and she started screaming. I blinked and I wasn't in the room anymore. My eyes widen and I'm back in the white world.

" Annie! Look! ". I heard asami's voice and I look at her and froze. She had her onesies hood off and two wolf ears were on top of her head.

She giggled and jumped off the table. " I have a tail! ". She said excitedly turning around and a tail was showing, making a hole in her onesies.

Her fur was the same color as her hair and I was speechless. " I'm like you now! And I can breath right! ". She said happily and laughed running around.

I watch her run around and jump completely taken back. I didn't think that would happen! I thought and she ran to me. " Annie? ". She said and I look down at her.

Her tail was wagging and her ears were perked up. Wait... If she's fine then.... My eyes widen and I pick her up.

" Asami. Listen to me. Your gonna start fading away because your cured. What room are you in ". I said quickly and her tail swayed back and forth.

" 245 I think ". She said and I look down and her feet is fading away. " Wait for me. I will come to you ". I said and hugged her.

" I love you Annie ". She said and I hug tighter. She lifted her head and half of her body was already gone. I felt tears fall and she smiled at me then kissed my cheek.

" I promise ". She said then grinned. I smile but her upper body faded away. " Bye Annie! ". She said before disappearing in my arms.

" Asami?.... ". I said then looked around. I frown and felt more tears falling. I fell to my knees and screamed. I couldn't even hear my screams or cries.

Everything was Silent.