Stop torturing them!

Hanji's P.O.V

" Stop! Stop it! ". Mikasa screams as she, Armin and Krista are being held by the security as 5 kids use staff whips and whips them.

" Stop torturing them! ". I yelled seeing as how the teenagers like this. " Shut it! ". Dr. Jäger yells slapping me the sound echoing in the facility.

There was silence except the screams in the case. I look at him and saw a crazed look in his eye.

I punched him in the face breaking his nose and running to reiner a cage at the right and Steve opens it for me. I ran in and the slide door closes.

I ran through the tunnel doors and into Annie's case. The kids looked at me stopping what their doing " Leave! ". I shout making them scared except for 3 of them.

I pick up a staff whip and clutch it not caring what age they are. They looked around 10 or 11.

" Do you wanna die little boy? ". I said in a creepy voice walking towards them. Two of them shakes their head and drops their staff whips going where the other kids are at the front of the glass case leaning on it.

I grit my teeth and charge jumping on him and repeatedly hit him with the staff whip blood going on my clothes.

Whip

" NEVER "

Whip

" HIT! "

Whip

" MY! "

Whip

" FAMILY! ". I yelled stopping to breath seeing as the boy has many strikes against his chest. He twitches, breathing ragged.

I get off of him dripping the staff whip staring at what I just did. I heard the tunnel doors open and comes in Mikasa, Armin and Krista.

" Hanji....". Petra said through my mind link her voice weak. I look and scream. All of them were bleeding a lot gasps across their bodies and deep ones to.

I ran to Petra and go on my knees cupping her face gently my hands shaking. " No.... Petra...". I say quietly tears falling.

" Annie! Annie! Wake up! Please! ". Mikasa yelled and I stood up and ran to her seeing Annie not moving her eyes closed and her breathing very slow.

Eren, Ymir and Bertholdt were like that... Except for Reiner. I ran to Reiner and saw he didn't have any gashes... Only scratches.

" Reiner!! ". I yelled and he jolted up and he looked different... It looked like his skin was armor.

" Help us! ". I said and he went back to normal and looked at Reiner and whined. " Hanji! There not waking up! ". Krista yelled tears streaming down her face as she held ymir's head on her lap.

" There not regenerating...". Reiner said and I look at him " Why!?!? ". I said and his ears went down " Their losing to much blood.... Their bodies are weak so they can't regenerate themselves ". He said his voice sorrow.

I ran to Petra and saw she had her eyes closed limp as a dead body her breathing incredibly slow.

" How can we help them! ". Armin yelled and Reiner looked up from his gaze at Bertholdt " I don't know...". He said and I froze.

I close my yes and let out a frustrated scream. I stood and walk to the 10 or 11 year olds by the wall.

" THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! YOU LITTLE SHITS!!! YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHITS RUINED EVERYTHING!!! ". I shouted but then Reiner held me back from punching them.

He held my arms and he made me turn to him. He was actually standing on his two legs, and damn he's tall.

" I have an idea ". He said and I nod breathing heavy walking to Petra. I watched as he looked down at the 5th graders, I'm guessing.

" Spread the word...". I heard Reiner say in his creepy voice. He kept saying it until all of the 5th graders fell.... Dead.

" What did you do? ". Mikasa said and Reiner ignored her going back on all fours and grabbing the brats.

I heard sucking then knew what he was doing. " You can suck people's blood! ": I said amazed and surprised at the same time.

He finished very fast then he turned to us his eyes black. He walked to Bertholdt and sat putting his hand over his gashes gently.

His arms shook and I look over to see the gashes regeneration to normal. He stopped and did it to all of them.

When he finished he laid down looking awfully tired.

I look at Petra and saw she wasn't moving at all. I stare at her and for a few seconds her eyes shot open and she gasped for air the others doing the same.

They got up an all fours and walked in the middle standing on all fours in a line even Reiner did it.

They closed their eyes and me, Mikasa, Armin and Krista went to the sides frightened.

Petra opened her eyes first and stood up. Eren opened his eyes and stood up. Then reiner, then bertholdt, then Annie then Ymir.

They stood up and smiled putting their foot back. Petra turned into a monster with fangs and claws, her figure getting taller. Eren shifted into his other form of teeth across his mouth and pointed ears, his body on fire.

Reiner turned his skin into armor his eyes going yellow. Bertholdt's skin came off and he stood their with no skin and no hair. Annie's skin came off and all she had was her icy blue eyes and blonde hair parts of her body with ice.

Ymir shifted into a chimpanzee like monster her teeth sharpened with her dark brown hair.

I watched as they had take a moment then ran quick to the glass case punching it unison making the building shake and the case crack.

" Oh my god..". I said and I held Krista, Armin and Mikasa close. They punch the case in unison making cracks and cracks. They punch again and the whole case breaks.

" T-they... Broke it ". Armin said shocked. They hesitate at first before jumping out of the case and ran around killing the scientists and security... But not the kids and teenagers.

" We need to stop them before they go after the kids ". Armin said and I nod and we walk out the case seeing as they devour the scientists.

" This is not going to be good..."