WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Annie

It took us five days to finally smile normal. Eren and Petra already nailed it so they didn't have to go through the damn " Lessons ".

Drawing is really fascinating. Hanji showed us how to draw and it's pretty easy, well for me that is. She said I had natural talent which I don't understand.

I sit on the bed of me and Mikasa's room. I'm drawing in a sketch book Hanji let me borrow, im drawing Mikasa. Pretty obvious...

It's really cool so far. Her figure is all dark and her red scarf is bright red with black along the lines. Just... Badass.

The door busted open and then slammed shut. I didn't bother to look up to know who it is. She walked around the bed and dropped herself next to me.

" What happened? ". I said plainly and she screamed into the blanket. " Hmmmhmm... ". I hummed and she groaned. I was almost done, I just needed to finish on the scarf.

" Eren stole my food! Petra hid my scarf! And now, Bert beat me in call of duty ". She ranted off sitting up and I hum.

" Hmmm.... Okay ". I said plainly switching colored pencils to draw the color of her scarf. " Aren't you gonna do something? ". She asked and I stick out my tongue in concentration.

" Aaaaannnnnnndddd..... Done! ". I said then hand her the sketch book and get out of bed. My tail moved since it was so stiff under my butt.

I walk out the room and down the hall. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was.

" Petra! ". I yelled and she quickly appeared Infront of me. " Yes? ". She said and I growl " Give me Mikasa's scarf ". I said darkly and she smirked.

" Have to find it first- ". She said but I grab her neck and slam her into the wall. " JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN SCARF OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! ". I yelled and she whimpered.

She pointed to the kitchen pantry and I drop her and walk into the kitchen. I walk past a scared Bert and Reiner and opened the pantry.

I sniff around then find the scarf inside an empty cereal box. I wrap it around my wrist and close the pantry door.

I turn around and they all flinch. " Do it again and I will kill you. And Eren, stop it or else ". I said threatening and the two whimpered.

I glare at all of them and walk back upstairs and to me and her room. I walk inside and close the door. She looked through the drawings I made not noticing me.

I walk over and get on the bed and sit next to her. " Like it? ". I ask and she got startled. " You scared the shit out of me! ". She yelled and I furrow my brows.

" But you didn't shit anywhere ". I said sniffing then went down to sniff on her sex but she pushed me away. Her cheeks were red and she looked at the drawings again.

" Here ". I said unwrapping the scarf off my arm and handing it to her. She smiled and kissed my cheek grabbing it and putting it on.

" Thank you ". She said sweetly and I nod. I then scoot down on the bed and lay on my stomach. I only had on a sports bra and basketball shorts.

I sniffed and my wolf senses got control and I now move closer to her. I didn't notice her look at me only move closer to her sex.

I'm now inbetween her legs and I press my nose against her sex but instead of the whole thing it got mixed in with the pants. I growl low " Stupid pants ". I said and I felt a tap on my nose.

I sneezed and lifted my head to paw at my nose. I finally look at Mikasa and her whole face was red. I tilt my head " What? ". I said and she looked away putting her scarf over her mouth.