Reincarnation

Annie

February 1st, 2017 10:02am.

I growl at the sound of knocking in the front door of the house. I slowly open my eyes awaken by the Knocks.

Mikasa was in my arms and Asami was in her arms. I blink a few times and nuzzle in Mikasa's hair. She stirred giggling a bit.

I smile and nuzzle in her hair more, my ears twitching. I had my arm around her torso and her back was to me. She giggled and I wrap my tail around her.

" Annie... Stop it ". She said lazily and I smile. I smile but then hear the knocks again. I growl and sat up. I rub my face and scratch at my ear.

I only had on white bandages around my chest and boxers, but for girls obviously. My chest wasn't hurt or anything, it was more of covering my boobs.

" Mmmm... Mommy? ". Asami stirred and I look at the two. Asami was waking up but Mikasa held her close. " Shhh... It's nothing, baby. Just go back to sleep ". She said softly and I smile.

I heard the knock again and I growl. I get up and walk to the door. I opened it and I noticed all the other Titans started walking out.

" Who the fuck is knocking at our door at this hour! ". Ymir growled and we all head downstairs. I step down the stairs behind Eren and Petra was first at the door.

" It's a woman ". She said and I sniff the air. She smelled like... " Coffee ". We all said softly. We all like the smell of coffee.

" Open the door ". Reiner said and Petra nodded. She opened the door and the blonde woman jumped at the door being opened.

Her blonde hair had layers to it and had Amber eyes. Her skin was tan but more white. She was around armin's height, around 5'4.

" Hi! I'm Rose and I was wondering if Annie Leonhardt was here? ". She said with the most sweetest of voices and I was taken back.

They all look at me and I stare at the woman. I walk forward and lean against the doorway. " Right here. Now what do you want ". I said plainly crossing my arms.

She looked happy to see me. She smiled bright and I furrow my brows at the familiarity of the smile. " May I speak to you? And maybe your friends? ". She asked and I flick my tail.

She couldn't see our tails, ears or nose by the way. " She's cute ". Ymir said through our mind link. " Yes! ". Bert, Eren and Petra say and I nod.

" Sure. Come on in ". I said pushing myself off the doorway. We all step out the way and she smiled walking past me. And I notice she had a backpack on.

She had on a light blue tee with a grey scarf, dark blue jeans and black converse. I close the door and we all follow her to the kitchen.

" May we talk in the living room? ". She asked and we nod. We all walk to the living room and she sat on the small couch. I sat on the other side and the others sit on the other couch. Reiner and Bert sitting on the floor.

Her scent smelled of pastries and other sweets. Her presence warm and welcoming. Who is she? And why does she look and feel familiar.

" Allow me to introduce myself. I am Rose Autumn. I am 29 years old and I have been searching for someone ". She said with a smile and I stare at her.

" Reiner "

" Bertholdt "

" Ymir "

The monster inside me... ( Mikannie )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें