My head feels weird

Annie

When doing a handstand, you must have balance. It helps that the blood goes to your brain but to much is bad. But.... I guess we deserved this.

Me, Ymir, Eren and Petra are holding a handstand on the island. We've been at this for 8 hours and it's around 3pm.

" My head feels weird ". Petra said and I sigh. Armin and Krista are in the living room and Hanji and Mikasa are watching us while eating snacks.

" How long are we supposed to do this! ". Eren yelled and I let out a shaky breath. " For as long as you can. Or at least more than 48 hours ". Hanji said with a smirk and we groan.

" This is fucking torture ". I said through our mind-link and they grunt. " Agreed. I feel so light-headed ". Ymir said and I look at her.

She looks like she's about to pass about but shakes her head. " They're enjoying every minute of this ". Petra said annoyed.

I look at Mikasa and she smiled innocently at me and I growl. " I swear, I'm gonna get them back for this! ". I said angrily and they all grunt again.

" Does anyone else see blur? ". Eren said in a confused voice and we all look at him. He was looking at the two girls but I can see his eyes hazed.

" No! Stay strong Eren! ". Ymir said growling at Eren and he blinked. " I-I... ". He trailed off before falling on his head and off the island.

" Eren! ". We all yell and he automatically passed out, blood trickling out his nose. " Eren! ". Armin said and he ran to him. I can see the worry in his eyes and I wrap my tail around my leg.

" Move closer Petra ". Mikasa said and Petra moved toward us, walking on her hands sideways.

" What the hell! ". Petra yelled slightly and me and Ymir whine. " Sorry ". She said and I shake my head. Reiner and Bert are outside and I just wanna strangle them when this is all over.

Armin took Eren to the couch and set him down. He ran to the kitchen to get paper towels and cleaned off the blood off of Eren's face.

I look at Krista and she looked away from us. She had a guilty face on and I knew she didn't like this one bit. " We can do this ". I said with determination and they nod to me.

2 Days later....

" Gah! Please! Can I stop! ". I yelled still doing the handstand but balancing an egg on both my feet. My thinking is slower and my arms feel numb.

Ymir passed out at hour 14 and Petra passed out at hour 36. I'm the only one left and I'm about to give out any second.

" I never pegged you as a sore loser Annie ". Mikasa said smirking standing Infront of me and I whine. " Look, I'm sorry! I regret it ok! ". I pleaded and a flash of hurt showed through her eyes but it quickly disappeared.

" Man I have to pee ". I said breathing heavy. She stared at me and I whine shaking my head. It's mid-day and the Titans and the others were in the living room.

I whimper then looked at her. She had on an emotionless face and I got scared. Was it something I said?

" Bad dog ". She said then lightly poked my stomach which almost made me tip-over. " Ah! ". I yell in pain and kept balance. I felt offended when she called me a dog...

" Reiner! Bert! ". I yelled and they came running to me. " Yeah? ". Very said in fear and I breath heavy. " You asses do this with me. It's not fair that you two didn't get punishment! ". I growled glaring at them.

" Fine ". Reiner said and they got up on the island and did handstands beside me. Bert was on my left and Reiner on my right.

" I need to pee~ ". Bert whined and I growled at him. " Shut up! I need to pee to! ". I said but it didn't come out harshly only weak.

" Annie. Are you alright? ". Reiner said concerned and I felt my breath go slow. " Yeah... I'm fine ". I said and my arms started shaking.

" Your shaking. Annie are you sure? ". Bert said and I growl at him but it only came out small. " Of course... Why... Wouldn't I... Be ". I said before I gave out and everything went black.

... ... ...

I awoke to feel something lodged in my nose. I flutter my eyes open and blinked a few times. My vision goes back to normal and I see that I'm in the living room.

I'm guessing it's early in the morning because the sky is a light blue with orange mixed in. I look down at my nose and saw a white thing with string coming out.

" What are these? ". I asked then saw a box on the floor. " Tam.. Pons. Tampons ". I said and I furrow my brows. I tried to it up but I felt the world spin.

" Woah... ". I said then shook my head. I stood up and tried to walk but ended up tipping over and landing on the wooden floor with a thud.

I groan, the world around me spinning. " I feel so light-headed... ". I said then rolled over to one side and used my elbow to prop myself up.

The world kept spinning and spinning and I felt dizzy. I got on all fours and tried to walk but tipped over again and fell.

" Annie! ". I heard reiner's voice and he came running to me. I roll on my back and he leans over me but he looks blurry.

" The worlds spinning.... Is that normal? ". I said and I'm guessing he had a look of concern. " Do you feel nauseous? ". He asked and I nod.

" Yeah... ". I said and he picked me up, bridal style. I groan and he walked to I'm guessing the bathroom near the back door.

He opened the door and walked in and set me down. And that's when I leaned over the toilet and threw up. Reiner pulled my hair back and tied it into a small ponytail.

I threw up for what felt like hours but it was actually 7 minutes. I leaned back but fell on Reiner. The world kept spinning but it calmed down making things a little less blurry.

" Oh god Annie... ". He said and his voice ran in my head. " Your blurry ". I said plainly and I saw he looked more worried and concern.

" Are you thirsty? ". He asked and I nodded. He helped me up and helped me to the sink. He turned on the water and I use the sink to hold myself.

I lean down and drink from it. I drink for about a minute and pull away. I grumble then looked in the mirror.

I looked like a mess. My eyes had bags under them, and we're bloodshot. The veins on my face showed popping out but it wasn't throbbing, it actually showed.

My wolf ears were out of place and I lift my place and look at it. My fur looked disheveled and I look down at my arms and saw my veins showing out like the ones on my neck and face.

I looked more pale than usual and the ' tampons ' in my nose were apparently soaking up the blood. Which was a lot.

" I look insane ". I said and the world only spun slowly, not blurry anymore but I still couldn't walk. " We all do ". He said and I noticed he had the same condition but only looked more tired.

That's when I remembered he did it to. " How long did you guys went for? ". I ask softly and he frowns. " 4 days ". He said tiredly scratching his ear and I frown.

" The others? ". I ask concerned. " They're alright. We wouldn't leave your side but Hanji told us at night that we had to sleep ". He said leaning against the wall and I let out a shaky breath.

" Mikasa? ". I asked and he growled low. " She's been distant lately. She didn't even come to check on you ". He said angrily and I felt a pang at my chest.

My heart was literally hurting and I look in the mirror again. I clutch at my chest and I whine.

" She-she wouldn't. Would she? ".