The lick

Annie's P.O.V

I lay on the floor, watching Petra sitting in Bertholdts cage. I'm pretty sure it's been like more than 5 days for us to tame her.

" I'm so tired...". I mutter in my mind making scratches on the floor mindlessly. Ymir came up to me and laid beside me.

" What do you think of Petra? ". She asks through our mind link and I look at her then Petra " She hasn't used any of her powers yet.... and she hasn't said anything ". I said

" Do you think that our humans are leaving us? ". She asked in a low voice looking down at her hands. I frown my ears going down.

" I don't think they would leave us.... I saw Mikasa a few days ago and she was crying like she regretted something ". I said remembering

" I miss her...". Ymir said putting her head on her hands. I sigh looking over my shoulder to see the boys sleeping.

" Thry haven't given us a visitor yet.... I'm hungry, I feel weak ". I said sitting up. Ymir sat up and nodded looking at the glass case.

Right on time two guards showed up holding a man who was tied up.... And awake.

I smile getting up on all fours waiting. Ymir smiled to getting up her tail moving back and forth slowly.

The slide door opens and they throw the man in. I ran forward and ripped it's ropes ignoring the muffled screams. I look up to see another set of guards come in holding a women walking past our cage and to the cave where Petra was at.

I keep watching, Ymir watching as well. They throw the women in and Petra walks to her ripping her ropes and taking off the tape off her mouth.

She smirked and touched her head. After a few seconds the women's head exploded and she started devouring the body.

I'm eye-wide my mouth agape and I look at Ymir and see she was surprised as well.

" Oh my gosh...". I said and I look at the blood splattered glass. I didn't even notice the man sit up.

Before I could do anything I felt a pain in my stomach. I scream falling, a knife in the side of my stomach.

I heard heavy footsteps behind me and Bert and Reiner come by my side, Eren and Ymir taking ' care ' of our new visitor.

Ymir and Eren went to my side with worried look on their faces. I scream when Reiner pulled out the dagger.

" Shit! There's to much blood coming out ". Bert said panicking. The slide door opens and we all look to see hanji come in with something in her hands.

" What did they to you! ". She said worriedly and sad. She came up and Eren and Reiner backed up a little giving her space.

She looked at the wound and took the thing in her hand and started wrapping it around my abdomen. It was a white wrap... What is it.

When she finished she tied it up. I went on all fours wincing but then fell against hanji.

" Poor Annie....". She said petting my head. I felt light-headed. I heard whines and I look up to see the four whining, their ears down and their tails on the floor. Even Ymir had her monkey tail flat on the ground.

" Don't worry, she will be fine ". Hanji said and I closed my eyes falling asleep.

_________________________________________

When I woke up hanji fell asleep and the visitor was still there but dead.

I lift my head careful not to wake up hanji. I look to see the others huddled around us sleeping.

I smile softly knowing they didn't want to eat without me. I walk on all fours to the dead body and start eating it's neck first. When finished I devoured the neck and part of its chest.

I lick my lips and when I turned around Ymir, Eren, Bert and Reiner came running up to the body and started eating.

I shake my head and walk to hanji sitting down next to her and nudging her to wake up.

" Don't eat me! ". She yelled out jolting up making me jump. She looked around panting, she looked at me and let out a breath of relief.

" I'm sorry.... Bad dream ". She said fixing her goggles. I sat back to where I was and watched them devour the body.

The slide door opened but it was the tunnel door. I look over and saw Petra walking in slowly. I growl getting on all fours.

The four stopped eating and started growling coming near me and protecting hanji.

" Stop your growling and let me speak ". She said having a Australian accent, talking through all our mind links even Hanji's. We stopped growling surprised and sat down.

" I know I tried to kill the human your protecting right now a few days ago and I just wanted to say I'm sorry.... ". She said her voice soft and naturally sweet.

" I can't remember how I got like this all I know is that humans are evil and i kill them then eat them. But judging the way you actually ' like ' this human I will give it a try ". She said her eyes showing that she cared.

Hanji stood up and we moved out of her way. She walked slowly towards Petra with a cheery smile on her face like she did when she came in the day we let her in.

Petra quickly went on all fours walking forward and sniffing Hanji's sex. Hanji laughed but then fell.

Petra hovered over her sniffing her neck making her laugh non-stop. We all stood ready to pounce if she even scratched hanji.

Petra stopped and looked at hanji with a confusing look " Why are you laughing? ". She asked and her laugh died down and she looked at petra.

" I'm ticklish on my neck ". She said with a smile and Petra sat on her stomach. I raise an eyebrow wondering what the hell she was doing.

" She's pretty ". She said looking at us and our jaws dropped to the floor. We stare at her with disbelief and I look at hanji and saw her cheeks were red.

" Why is your cheeks red? ". Petra asked leaning down and poking her cheeks, her claws disappearing.

" Oh, nothing! ". She said smiling but I can't tell she knew what it meant and didn't want to say it.

Petra narrowed her eyes making hanji even more nervous. She licked Hanji's cheek and our jaws dropped, Eren even lost balance and fell.

" Oh my god...". I said in my mind covering my mouth eye-wide.

When our kind licks a person cheek it means we like them.

Petra got off of hanji and walked back to the tunnel and into Berts cage laying down. I look at hanji and she was stiff.

" Wow...". Hanji said under her breath and we stay still Eren still on the floor. We stare at hanji with wide-eyes, not even moving.

" Oh my god...."