Motherly Love

Annie

It took me two weeks. But I finally got custody of Asami. She's now my official pup. And daughter of course since I am part human.

" I'm gonna get you! ". I said running around chasing Asami. We're in Hanji's backyard and I'm playing with her.

" You can't catch me! ". She yelled and sped up. For an eight year old pup she is pretty fast. But I'm faster.

I went on all fours and took a left. She was going on a circle and I cut her off. She screams and I grab her. " Got you! ". I said standing up and she chuckled.

" No! She caught me! Why cruel world! ". She said dramatically leaning back. I laugh and went to the open grass. I sat down and put her down on my lap.

" How did you do that? ". She asked and I furrow my brows " Do what? ". I said and she just looked up at me. " You went on all fours ". She said and I nod in realisation.

" It's how I walk. Me, your aunt and uncles can go on all fours, were animals ". I said and she made an 'o' with her mouth.

" Am I an animal? ". She asked innocently and I laugh. " Of course you are! Your my pup ". I said nuzzling her and she laughs.

" Your ears are soft ". I said and she held onto my ears. I held still leaning over and she touches my ears. " Well yeah, it's our fur ". I said and she hummed.

" Chomp! ". She said before nibbling on the tip of my ear. " Hey! ". I said getting on all fours but stayed still not wanting to move or else it will slightly hurt.

She laughed and started tugging at my ear. I grumble and try to shake her off but she wouldn't let go. " Come on! ". I said and she laughed.

" This is fun! ". She said still tugging. I chuckle and grab he making her let go. I sit down and held her in the air.

" You sneaky little pup " I said narrowing my eyes playfully at her. I lower her down and she copies me and leaned in close to my face.

" Same to you, mom. Same to you ". She said seriously her ears going back. My ears go erect and my left one twitches. We have a staring contest before bursting out laughing.

I hug her and she nuzzles into me as we laugh. My tail wagged back and forth quickly and I nuzzle her back. We stop and she bolts up.

My ears go in different directions and hers does the same. I sniff the air and look at Asami. She was sniffing the air then looked at me.

" Squirrel! ". We both said and I go on all fours and ran to the tree. She followed me and I jump up, already aiming towards the squirrel.

I furrow my brows and catch it with my hand and fall back down. I land on the floor with a squat then stood up. The squirrel squirmed around but I squeeze once.

It went limp quickly and Asami jumps around me. " Squirrel! Squirrel! Squirrel! ". She changed and I chuckle walking back to the open grass.

I sat down and she sat Infront of me, her tail wagging. I set it down Infront of her and she looked at it then me.

" You can go first ". I said and her ears perk up. She grabbed the squirrel and started eating its body. Vicious little one, isn't she?

My ears twitch when I hear the back door open. Asami didn't notice but I look to my right to see Mikasa walking to us.

I smile my tail wagging. She walked to me with a small smile then sat next to me. " Hey ". She said softly. " Hey ". I said then give her a kiss on the cheek.

She blushed and I chuckle. " Done! ". Asami said and we both look at her. My eyes widen when all I saw were bones of the squirrel.

" Damn ". I said then picked up the cleaned out skeleton. I examine it then threw it behind me. Asami licked her hands then pawed at her ear.

" Hey, Mommy! ". Asami said quickly getting up and jumping on Mikasa. Mikasa laughed hugging her and I turn my body towards her.

" Hey, Baby ". She said in a soft voice and Asami's tail wagged. " Can I wear your scarf? ". She asked and Mikasa just smiled.

" Sure ". She said then took off her red scarf and put it around Asami's neck. Asami smiled and sniffed the scarf, mixing in her scent, and mine with hers.

" Mmmm.... Trees ". She said and I chuckle. Mikasa raises an eyebrow confused. " She's talking about your scent ". I said and she nodded.

" That's what my shampoo smells like ". She said and Asami nuzzles into Mikasa. " How come mom's scent is barley on you? ". She said confused and I sigh.

" We've been separated for three years. My scent is barley on her because I didn't do it yet ". I explained and she frowned.

" That's sad ". She said and looked at Mikasa. Mikasa just smiled making the little girl smile even though I can tell she was pained, by her eyes.

" It's okay, baby. We're back together now ". She said softly and Asami's tail wagged again. I smile softly and she looks at me. " I love you ". She mouthed and I bark.

She furrowed her brows and Asami giggled. " She said she loved you ". Asami said knowingly and Mikasa blushed with a shy smile.

" Your mother is embarrassing ". She said to Asami and she nodded. " I know ". She said and I pout. " Come on ". I mumble crossing my arms. 

" Oh, stop being such a baby ". Mikasa said amused and I growl lowly. She seemed unfazed and my ears drop. " Sorry ". I said looking down.

" So mommy's the alpha? ". Asami said to me but meant Mikasa. I chuckled nervously and nod " Sort of.... But I'm the alpha in the Titans pack ". I said and she seemed amazed.

" Cool! ". She said and Mikasa looks at me weirdly. I smile sheepishly and she shook her head amused. " Is mom a great alpha? ". Asami asked Mikasa.

She smirked with a devilish look in her eye. She then looked at me and my ears went back, scared. " Yes.... She's a great alpha in the pack and in bed ". She said seductivly and I was taken back.

My face flushed and I whine. " What do you mean bed? I don't understand how you can be in charge of a bed ". Asami said then Mikasa changed her expression into a soft one.

" You'll figure out later, baby. Just trust me on it ". She said with a soft voice and Asami nodded. I was speechless and the two look at me.

" What's wrong mom? ". Asami said getting off of Mikasa then to me. She nuzzles into me and Mikasa just gave me an evil smirk.

" N-nothing ". I said stuttering. I look at her and she furrowed her brows. " Your heart is racing. Are you okay? ". She asked her ears twitching.

" Yeah... You okay Annie? ". Mikasa said with a low voice crawling to my side. She leaned in close and I whine. " Y-yeah ". I said and she got closer to me.

" Asami. Do you mind fetching me the others. We're gonna play a game ". She said with a dark voice still looking at me.

" Sure! ". Asami said and pounced up. She then ran to the house, leaving me and Mikasa alone.

" You sure your okay ". She whispered in my ear and I whimper. " Y-yes ". I said and she smirked. I felt her lick my ear and I held back a moan.

" I'm the alpha ". She said huskily and I nod furiously. My tail was inbetween my legs and my ears flat on my head.

She's so scary it scares me. And I'm a powerful demon wolf.

Now that's saying something.