She's not a monster!

Mikasa's P.O.V

" I can't believe that monster didn't kill her...". I heard Levi say talking to Hanji and Dr. Jaeger.

I stood up from the chair and walked towards them my fists clenched " She's not a monster! ". I yell standing inbetween Hanji and Jaeger.

Levi looked at me with emotionless eyes and scoffed " How do you explain all the ' Visitors ' they killed ". He said crossing his arms.

I glare at him knowing the phrase I learned from my dad before he and my mother died.

" Kill or be Killed...". I said looking over my shoulder to see Annie blacked out Reiner and Bertholdt at her side with sad faces.

" You've been raised well..". Levi said and I glare at him. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look to see Jaeger looking at me with sad eyes.

" I knew your parents... They were great people ". He said and I frown preventing myself from crying " I hear you lost your brother 9 years ago ". He said and I nodded.

" Your brother is not dead, he is in the other room with our other experiment Ymir ". He said and my eyes widen.

He smiled at me and I cover my mouth from sobbing. He walks toward the heavy metal doors and I follow him.

He waits for the guards to open it and we walk inside. I look to see two glass cages with a tunnel in the middle. The left I'm guessing is Ymir and the right is....

Eren.

I ran to his cage and see that he was sitting staring at Armin. I look at Ymir's cage and see that she was doing the same thing to Krista.

" Eren! ". I yelled and Armin and Eren turn to me. Armin ran to the glass and smiled at me saying something I couldn't hear.

" Let me in there! ". I say to Dr. Jaeger and he shook his head " I'm sor- ". I interrupted him by yelling " let me in there! ".

He looked surprised. He looked over his shoulder and signalled a man who pressed a few bottoms and the slide door opened. I ran inside the slide door closing fast.

Armin ran to me hugging me crying " It's okay, it's okay ". I said hugging him back but let go hearing Eren growl.

Armin let go and he walked to Eren standing beside him to which he stopped growling.

" Don't you remember?..... It's me Mikasa ". I said softly and he tilted his head on all fours. He was only wearing boxers.

" Kill or be killed ". I said and his eyes widen. He stood up surprising me and the scientists behind the glass case.

" M-Mikasa? ". He said and I smile running up to him and hugging him. He hugged back and I let tears fall clinging to him.

" I thought I would never see you again...". I said and he lifted my face with a strong grip. He let go lowering his head " Sorry..". He said then knelt down like a monkey and held his hand up looking down.

Armin gasped I look at him with a questionable look " What? ". I said and he smiled " He wants you to slide his hand on his. It's a way of monkeys and apes of saying forgive me ". He said with excited eyes.

I slide my hands against his and he stood back up " I m-missed y-you ". He said and I smile softly " I missed you to ". I said making him smile showing canine teeth.

My eyes widen looking at them " Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt have the same teeth.... ". I mutter and he nodded.

" W-were all E-experim-ments.... W-we have A-animal g-genes ". He said looking at Ymir. I frown " That's all? ". I said and he shook his head.

" W-we have o-other p-powers to ". He said but glared at the scientists behind me. " Can you show us? ". I said and he shook his head.

" We can't let them know our secret ". His voice rang in my head and I look at Armin and he looked confused to.

" You can talk through a mind link? ". Armin says and he nods " We all do ". He said through the link looking at Ymir and the metal doors.

" What ab-". I stop to take a look at his body. I see large scars like something ripped his skin. He tilts his head looking at what I'm seeing and back away.

" They hurt you? ". I say and he nods looking frightened. I clench my fists remembering what Levi did to Annie.

" Take care of Eren..". I said to Armin and he nodded Eren going back on all fours. I turn and walk to the door of the cage. It opens and I walk through the door closing behind me.

I walk past Dr. Jaeger and out of the room. I ran to the glass cages only to see the three of them chained. I grit my teeth and walked to Hanji " Let me inside ". I said and she smirked signalling the man.

I walked fast to the slide door and walk in the door closing quick behind me. Annie looked dead but she managed to look up at me.

The slashes were still there but they were slowing healing. I walk up to her and cup her left cheek where it's not slashed and she flinched.

" They shouldn't be doing this to you..". I said softly and she looks at me confusingly like she didn't understand why I was being nice to her.

Her eyes widen and she pushed me making me fall. She screams and I look at Bert and Reiner and they were screaming to.

My eyes widen and I heard screams from the other room.

They were being electrocuted....

The screams got louder but I never thought I would hear this...

I cover my ears from the roars they were letting out. Shaking the building I heard 5 different roars.

It stopped and they went limp the chains breaking apart and lifted up into the ceiling. I ran to Annie going on my knees and flipped her on her back.

She kept twitching and I frown. She opened her eyes slightly her icy blue orbs showing.

" You don't deserve this...".