I-i.... Mi-Missed y-you

Annie's P.O.V

" I can't believe their doing this to you...". Hanji said using alcohol on their wounds then patching them up with the white wraps.

Mikasa lays on me her body shaking and her breathing ragged. I heard grunts looking over to see Armin being treated last, Hanji dabbing alcohol on his wounds.

I look at Petra and saw she was in Bert's cage banging on the tunnel door her eyes black. Reiner and Bertholdt laying beside each other watching Hanji.

I look at Mikasa and hold her close, hugging her like I'm touching a fragile baby.

" Annie? ". Mikasa said quietly lifting up her head, I look at her " Yea? ". I said through her mind link. " I'm sorry...". She said and I furrow my brows.

" Don't say that. It's not your fault ". I said watching as she starts to cry. I don't know what to do when she's crying.... Well because I never seen anyone cry before... So...

" I-I.... mi-missed y-you ". I said physically and she looks at me then smiles. The inside of my chest feels warm and she lays her head in the crook of my neck her hot breath on my neck making me shiver.

I look to my left and saw Eren sitting a few yards away from me his back against the case holding Armin. I look to my right and saw Ymir to, a few yards away from me and holding Krista.

Krista is so small it makes me wonder if she's the runt in the litter....

I look at Mikasa and let out a sigh then licked her cheek. She didn't react nor didn't move.

The silence in the room deafening and the air thick, so you can cut through it. ' This scares me that she's not doing anything...' I think in my head.

I look to my left then right seeing them do it as well. I smile at their courage but then stop seeing as Mikasa sat up wincing but looking at me face-to-face.

I look at her her gaze unreadable, her expression is unreadable! She's legit scaring me right now.

" What was that? ". She said her voice monotone. I look away her gaze frightening me. " Uh-I...". I said through our mind link

She lightly grabs my chin making me whine closing my eyes, my ears down. " What does that mean ". She said monotone again

I keep my eyes closed then heard footsteps then a soft thud to my right. I open my eyes to see Hanji sitting right next to me.

" It shows that they like you ". Hanji said and I look at Mikasa with a nervous and scared look.

" You... Like me? ". She said softly her expression went to emotionless to soft. I nod feeling very nervous.

Her cheeks go red and I tilt my head " Are you embarrassed?.... ". I said slowly looking at Hanji not understanding the blushing concept yet.

She shakes her head and I look at Mikasa and the redness of her cheeks get more red. " Are you ashamed? ". I ask unsure and she shakes her head.

After a few seconds I realise it meant she liked it " Oh. ". I said feeling my cheeks heat up. " Your really slow Annie ". Ymir said through all our mind link smirking at me.

I growl at her and she kept her smirk. " Bitch ". I said and she chuckled " Bitch is a female dog ". She said and I groaned in frustration.

Krista laughed and Ymir looked at her, I even saw her cheeks go red as well. " Look who's blushing now ". I said smugly and she flipped me off.

" Thanks ". I said then looked at Mikasa to see she's laughing to. Her shoulders go up and down and her laugh is cute.

{ A/N: I have no idea how to describe it but it's Erin's ( Ellie Kemper ) laugh from The Office if you watch that show. If you don't it sounds like an idiot laughing but it's cute }

I force myself not to laugh because of how creepy it sounds. I chuckle a little then stopping once her laughter died down, Krista's to.

" How do you feel Annie? ". Hanji asks me and I look at her " My cheeks feel warm and there's something in my stomach that's warm to but I don't know what it is.... Like it's fluttering or something ". I said and she smiles brightly.

" You really like we don't you? ". She said crossing her arms. I groan looking down my cheeks feel more warm.

" Yes... ". I mutter then heard Reiner laugh " I thought you hated the concept of love Annie... What happened? ". Reiner said teasingly I growl at him.

He smirks and I flip him off. " Thanks ". He said and I groan. I felt Mikasa's hand on my cheek and I froze.

Her hands are soft and warm, so gentle and caring it makes me wonder why she hides this side of her.

I look into her eyes and saw she was smiling at me. She leans in and kisses my nose making my tail thump against the floor and my cheeks heat up quick.

She laughs " Your blushing ". She said and I sigh looking away feeling vulnerable. She puts a hand on my tail making it stop wagging.

I look at her and saw she was looking at her hand. When she lifted her hand my tail didn't move. Which I stopped it on command.

" Ymir! Stop poking me with your monkey tail! ". Krista whined grabbing a hold of ymir's tail. Ymir laughed patting the blondes head.

" Stop being whiney ". She said and Krista pouted crossing her arms. I chuckle when she kept poking Krista.

" You guys are so cute! ". Hanji squealed looking at all of us. I look to my left and saw Eren and Armin asleep.

" What's cute? ". I ask tilting my head " Attractive in a pretty Endearing way ". She said and I nod.

" So.... She's cute? ". I ask pointing at Mikasa. Hanji nodded " Well yea, but in your eyes she is ". She said Mikasa's face all red.

" Is she embarrased? ". I ask looking at hanji confusingly " Yes ". She said and I look back at Mikasa. She buried her face in my shoulder " Your so straight-forward ". She mumbled and I chuckle.

" That's what hanji said ". I said and Hanji shook her head. The tunnel door opens and Petra comes in her eyes not black anymore.

She walks up to Hanji and lays against her looking awfully tired and exausghted. Hanji froze stiff before wrapping her arms around her, Petra sleeping in seconds.

" Why are you staring? ". Ymir asked Krista who was staring at Petra. Krista looked at me then Ymir " You and Annie are wearing boxer shorts... She's wearing panties ". She said and I laugh.

" I think she just wanted to show her ass ". I said looking at hanji. She groaned sticking her tongue at me.

Mikasa shifted so her back was against my chest laying In between my legs. I hold her close hearing her pulse slow down meaning that she's falling asleep.

" Night... ". Mikasa muttered before falling asleep completely. I raise an eyebrow confused at what she just said.

" Just go to sleep Annie ". Hanji said and I nod getting comfortable closing my eyes falling asleep in minutes.

I never felt so warm in my life.... I really, really like her.