The Park

Hanji

" Petra! ". I yelled snapping her out of her stare at the squirrel in the tree. She looked at me and pouted " Can I please eat it? ". She said and I shake my head.

The Titans were all aligned sitting in the grass in the park. It's a test to see how controlled they can be around lots of humans.... And animals.

" Don't you dare eat anyone or anything ". I said pointing to all of them getting their attention.

" If we can't then why are we here? ". Annie whined and I groan " Armin... Explain ". I said lowering my head.

" Ok. We need to see how controlled you guys are so we took you here ". He said then Eren groaned then leaned against Armin.

" This is boring ". Annie said laying on Mikasa, her back against her chest.

" Be right back ". I said standing up and walking towards a hot dog stand. I kept walking then stopped where their was a brown haired guy in front of me.

" Hanji ". I heard a voice making me jump. I look to see Petra standing there while I almost had a heart attack.

" God Petra! You fricken scared me ". I said and she smirked. Ok-I can never get over how creepy they look whenever they move their lips into a smile, smirk or whatever.

" Well, I just got bored and I wanted to know what you were doing ". She said fiddling her fingers.

I smile admiring how adorable she is when she does that. " I'm just getting food ". I said and she perked up.

The guy walked away finally and I step forward ordering a hot dog, giving the man 4 dollars.

I turn around and Petra looks at the hot dog confused. " Try it ". I said taking a bite but handing it to her.

She held it in her hand and sniffed it. She made a disgust face then past it to me back. I laugh " You don't like it? ". I ask and she shakes her head no " I don't eat pigs ". She said and I take another bite.

" Why is it that in every food it's either from animals, or they have sugar in it ". She said and I sigh swallowing " Because that's what we do, but the sugar part is just crazy. Sugar is bad for you ". I said and she looked shocked.

" It is? ". She asked and I nod taking another bite " Yea, it turns into fat in your stomach ". I said and she gasped. " That's horrible ". She said and I nod.

We arrive at the group and I sit down finishing my hot dog. " How come she gets to eat ". Bertholdt said and I smirk then scrunch up the tin foil.

" But that smells gross, how can you eat pig? ". Reiner said cringing. They all cringed " I don't know ". I said shrugging.

" I have an idea! ". I yelled out surprising everyone. Well.... Ymir is fast asleep while krista is watching us but she mindlessly stroked her hair.

" Let's show them how to do things! Like parkour, dancing ya know things you can do in the park ". I said and Mikasa, Armin and krista nods.

" Eren get up ". Armin said and Eren did as he said. Armin stood up " Follow me ". He said and we all stood up, krista shaking Ymir awake almost getting punched at.

Armin lead the way to the biggest tree in the park where mostly everyone was playing, chilling, kids running around.

" Whoever climbs this tree all the way to the top and jumps down, gets to eat ". Armin said and they all immediately started climbing, jumping since on the ground the first few branches are to high.

" Interesting...". I mutter watching them swiftly climb each branch. I can even hear them talk, probably about ' I'm gonna beat you! ' and all that.

" Trapped in boxes and they automatically know how to climb a tree ". Krista said amazed and I nod. " Yea...". I mutter not even noticing the people looking up to see them to. Some people even recording.

" How tall is this tree ". Mikasa said " It's over 30 ft, and it gives off the biggest shade ever ". Armin said and I nod.

" Mom! Look! ". I heard a kid yell and I look over and see groups of people standing around the tree, some recording, looking at the Titans.

" Damn it ". I mutter not wanting everyone to look at them or they'll feel conflicted. After a few minutes we couldn't see them anymore.

I heard howls go one by one and I smirk " Sounds beautiful ". Mikasa whispers and I nod " All different. But have harmony ". I said and then I heard yells of cheers.

" Their coming down ". Krista said and I ran more farther to see them jump off a branch one by one doing flips as they jump off.

" WOOOO!!! ". I heard them yell and I smile, the three running up to see what I'm looking at.

" There excited. For the first time in a while ". I said then saw them coming down more closer.

Annie comes down first doing a parkour roll then jumped up before standing still. Then comes, Petra, Eren, Ymir, Reiner and Bertholdt.

" That was amazing! ". Krista said walking up to Ymir jumping excitedly like a little kid. " Yea! ". Armin said enthusiastic.

" How did you do that?!?! ". A little boy said running to them with his little sister I'm guessing. They both smiled, the boy missing a tooth in the front.

" We're the Titan-Shifters ". Annie said kneeling down handing the boy and girl a charm that had T-S, in the font- Zartino.

" Woah! ". They both said and then ran back to their mom. " How did you get that? ". I ask and she stands back up.

" I made it, duh ". She said talking like it was the most obvious thing in the world. " Cool ". I said but then a bunch of people started to come and surround us asking questions.

The Titans huddled up with scared faces but then flashes started to go off and my eyes-widen " Stop! No flash! ". I yelled but no one listened.

I heard growling then very heavy breathing. " STOP! ". I yell at the people but some stop and some don't.

I heard laughs. Then I turn around to see their heads ducked down but they were laughing one by one, Annie the first to start.

Everyone was silent then all the Titans started laughing louder and harder making it seem like a very scary movie.

Some people started to leave but some were shocked that they were like stuck there. The laughter stopped and they slowly lift their heads.

" YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! " Annie

" SPREAD THE WORD! " Reiner

" YOUR TO SLOW! " Bertholdt

" PLAY WITH ME! " Ymir

" GO TO SLEEP! " Eren

" PLEASE COME BACK! ". Petra?

What Petra said surprised me but their sayings echoed across the town making everything still.

I know a lot of creepy pasta characters and I know for sure Pikachu says that because he was waiting.... But I forgot why he was waiting. I know he got killed but I forgot why he was waiting.

" PLEASE COME BACK! ". Petra yelled repeating, her eyes black and she cried.... Blood. Yes. She cried actual blood tears. People now started to flee but the Titans except for Petra were out of their trance.

They slowly backed away from Petra who was repeatedly saying " Please come back " Over and over again, crying blood tears screaming.... Pleading.

Something's wrong.....