Denial

Annie

" Tell me it isn't true ". I said softly looking at Reiner in the mirror. He sighed and rubbed his face with his hand " Would I ever lie to you? ". He said then yawned.

My chest hurt more and my ears flatten against my head. I whine " N-no... I don't believe you ". I said the pain in my chest getting stronger.

Each heartbeat hurts like it's throbbing and I whimper. " T-take me outside ". I said with a small voice and he nodded.

He pushed himself off the wall and picked me up, bridal style. He carried me out the room and I look at my nose. " Wait ". I said and he stopped.

" Can you change these and put new ones? ". I ask and he nodded. He walked to the couch and set me down. I grunt leaning on the arm of the couch.

He took out two of these ' Tampons ' and ripped off the wrap. He went to me and I held my held up and he pulled the out the ones in my nose.

I put a finger to my nose since blood was coming out and I look and saw the tampon soaked with blood. He set them on the wraps so it wouldn't dirty the floor.

" 1... 2... 3 ". He said and I quickly lower my hand and he put in the tampons. I let out a breath through my mouth and he wiped away the blood under my nose.

" Thanks Reiner ". I said and he nodded. He backed up and picked up the soaked tampons and went to the kitchen. Just now I noticed he was wearing no shirt and only PJ pants.

I scratch my ear and stand up. I lean against the arm of the couch and shake my head. I heard a gasp and I look up and see Krista running to me.

She tackled me in a hug and I groan. " Your ok! ". She said and I sit up and now my vision is a bit hazy.

" Thanks Krista ". I said squinting to try and get a better look of her. " Are you okay? ". She asked and I shake my head.

" I feel slow. My vision is hazy and my... ". I trailed off and the hurting of my chest came back. " Oh Annie... ". She said softly and I whine.

" Wanna join us outside? ". Reiner said walking to us and I look up to see Krista nod. She gets off my lap and helps me up.

Reiner carries me bridal style and we walk out the backdoor. I smile softly at the fresh air and cool temperature. He walks across the cement and to the grass.

He set me down in the shade and I rub my hands in the grass. " Thanks ". I said then opened my eyes and Reiner was already knocked out on the grass and Krista was looking at the sky.

I try and sit up by myself. I grunt finally propping myself with one arm. " We were so worried about you ". She said softly and I look at her squinting.

" I know you would ". I said and I saw her smile at me. " We're a family. Of course i would ". She said warmly and I smile softly.

" You always know what to say... ". I said then blinked a few times. My arm gives out and I fall back into the grass.

" How long have I've been asleep? ". I ask then moved to lay on my back. " About a week ". She answered sadly and I blink slowly.

" Wow... ". I said and she giggled. " You... Are so adorable ". I said with a lazy smile and my vision is only a tiny bit hazy.

She chuckled and I wag my tail. " Wanna do a sleeping pile? ". I asked and she nodded. I crawl toward Reiner and he was sleeping on my stomach.

I place my head on his back and get comfy. Krista lays beside me with her head on my shoulder. " Is Bertolt okay? ". I ask stroking her hair.

" He's been asleep for the past 3 days... ". She answered soulfully and I frown. " How is Mikasa? ". I ask and she sighs. " She didn't even come to check on you. Not even once ". She said angrily and i felt my chest hurt again.

If Krista is mad then you know she doesn't like it. Don't underestimate her... Just don't.

I whine and I clutch at my chest " It's hurts... ". I said and she sat up. " What's wrong? ". She asked concerned and I whimper.

" My heart... ". I said sadly and my ears flatten against my head. " S-she wouldn't... She c-cant ". I said in denial and whine.

" I thought so too... ". She said and I felt my chest hurt more. " I don't understand ". I said through our mind link and sat up, pushing myself off of Reiner.

" I don't get it either... She does love you. Right? ". She answered with doubt in her voice and I whimper. " It hurts! ". I pleaded and laid back down but horizontal.

" We're all here for you ". Krista said and she laid beside me. I look at her and I felt hot tears blurring my vision. I felt reiner's tail wrap around my leg and I do the same to Krista but around her torso.

" What if she doesn't? ". I ask and she frowns " Then she isn't the one ". She said and I cry out, sobbing. I felt her soft hands on my ear and starts to straighten out my disheveled hair.

I relax at the touch and hiccup. I look at her and she smiles at me. " Just go to sleep ". She said and I close my eyes.

Does she love me?

... ... ...

I woke up to feel warm. The air feels like a nice kind of warm and I flutter my eyes open. I look to see blonde hair and I lift my head.

Ymir, Eren and Bert joined our sleeping pile. Bert was laying ontop of Reiner, their tails linked. Eren laid behind me, back to back his tail linked to my leg. And Ymir laid next to Krista with her monkey tail linked on her leg.

I smile and lower my head again. I needed this. I look at Krista and she looked peaceful sleeping. This is all thanks to you Krista...

I have you guys to count on. I love you all

A/N: I almost described Krista to be one of them with their tail and shit and I panicked XD. They all still respect their humans Btw

Stay... Fabulous

~ Drwalf