Soooooo.... Tired

Mikasa

I flutter my eyes open to feel something between my legs. I stir moving but something held my legs. I blink a few times, my eyes adjusting to the light.

I look over my shoulder and my eyes widen when I see Annie's face under my sex. " Annie! ". I said and that got her attention. She got out under me and licked her lips.

" Yes? ". She said and I put the covers over me. " No more.... I'm so tired ". I said closing my eyes. I felt something lift the blanket and I grumble at how cold it is.

" Can you even feel your legs? ". She asked and I open my eyes. " No ". I said and she looked concerned. " Are you okay? ". She asked and I nod smiling lazily.

Before she could say anything I saw her pupil's shrink and she gasped scooting back then falling off the bed.

" Annie! ". I said sitting up and using the blanket to cover myself. I scoot closer and lean over the bed. She looked at me and looked away her cheeks going red.

" Why are you naked... ". She said with a small voice and I furrow my brows. " What do you mean? You know why ". I said in confusion and she covers her eyes with her hand.

" No. I actually don't ". She said softly and sat up. " I don't understand... Don't you remembered what happened? ". I asked and she shook her head.

" All I remember is drawing then you came in. And then I got your scarf then smelled something. That's it ". She said and I frown.

This is like having sex with your crush but they were drunk and you were not.... Damnit!

" I'm so stupid... ". I mutter putting my face in my hands. I felt the bed sink next to me and I lift my head to see her sit on the edge of the bed.

" Uhh.... C-Can you put some clothes on? Please ". She said and I frown. I scoot to the other side of the bed and get the blankets off of me.

I swing my legs and I grit my teeth at how sore my lower body is. " Damnit ". I mumble and stand up almost falling down. I stumble to the closet and get changed.

I get out the closet in spandex shorts, a dark blue plaid flannel unbuttoned with a new black lace bra. I only button the middle and stumble to the bed.

I walk around the bed and fall next to Annie. " You clothed? ". She asked and I grunt sitting up straight. " Yeah ". I said and she uncovered her eyes.

" O....Kay ". She muttered looking at the wall blushing. I look down and my bra was still showing but I don't care. I smile softly and leant to kiss her cheek.

" Your so cute ". I said and she chuckled nervously and I saw her ears twitch. Her tail wraps around herself and I giggle.

" It's just me ". I said and she shakes her head. " I-I know... ". She said then took a glance at me but then looked away. I chuckle and then button the flannel.

" There ". I said and she looks at me and sighs. " Good. Your covered up ". She said relived and I furrow my brows. " Are you saying you don't like my body? ". I said half serious.

" No! No! No! No! I didn't mean it like that! ". She said shaking her head and I laugh. She looks at me weirdly and I laugh more.

" Your so adorable ". I said then wrapped my arms around her. She smiled and I leant to kiss her. She kissed back and I smile through the kiss.

My stomach rumbled loudly and we pull away. We stayed quiet for a second before laughing. " Someone's hungry ". She said and I giggled.

" Can you get me my scarf? ". I ask and she nods. I pull away and she walks around the bed and freezes. I look at her then remember that she ripped my shirt and panties... Shit.

" Uhh... ". She said before leaning down to get my scarf. She quickly walks back to me and hands me it. " Just carry me downstairs please ". I said with a small voice and she nodded.

She picked me up bridal style and I wrap my arms around her. She walks to the door and opened it. She's blushing mad and I still feel like what I said earlier.

This doesn't make it any better.... She doesn't remember everything.

She walks downstairs and takes a right into the kitchen. Hanji and Petra were cooking in the kitchen, krista, Ymir, Eren and Armin lay on the couches and Reiner and Bert play video games.

" Hey, Annie. Hey Mikasa ". Hanji said and Annie places me on the talk stool. " I'll be outside ". Annie said and I nod. She walked out of the kitchen and I stare at the island countertop.

" Are you okay? Did she go rough on you? ". Hanji asked and my eyes widen. I look at her and she looked serious. " There's something wrong ". I said and she and Petra now give me their full attention.

" Earlier, I saw her pupil's shrink and she asked me why I was naked. I was confused but when I asked her if she remembers anything she said she doesn't remember anything ". I explain and Petra's ears flick.

" Oh no... ". Petra said and I furrow my brows. " What day is it! ". She said and Hanji looks toward her calendar on the wall.

" April 15th. Why? ". Hanji said and she shakes her head. " No, no, no, no! ". She said and barked. My eyes widen and I heard a scream.

We all look to the couches and Ymir was on the floor while krista was covering her chest. " Outside now! ". Hanji yelled and the Titans all ran outside but Ymir was staring at krista.

I got up and used all my strength to run to her. I ignored the pain of my lower body and stood Infront of Ymir. Her pupil's were dilated and I furrow my brows.

" Go outside! Now! ". I yelled and she growled at me standing up. I stare into her eyes and glare at her. " I will take out the dog whistle ". I threatened and her eyes widen and she whimpers running out the backdoor.

" There in heat... ". I mutter figuring out why they're starting to act like this. " You okay Armin? ". I ask and he nods sitting up. I turn around and Krista was covering herself with a pillow.

" Did she scratch you? ". I ask and she shakes her head. I sigh and unbutton my flannel. Her eyes widen and I take it off and hand it to her.

" Don't ask ". I said and she took it and put it on while I look away. I look out the window and saw Annie on the swings. Hanji's backyard is humongous so it's makes sense that Reiner and Bert are rolling around in the grass, Eren is rubbing himself on a pole, Petra is gathering rope and Ymir is whining loudly.

" Thanks Mikasa ". I look to her and she stands next to me. The flannel is big on her but she looks adorable but not even trying kind of sexy.

" This is gonna be a long week... ".