Alone together Vs Together with people

A/N: If the gif doesn't work just go to this:
http://38.media.tumblr.com/b37bc3db26affc1c90c65f22d3821e6b/tumblr_inline_n5usn2SOWh1sb07xo.gif

Annie

I am very observant. When a person is being unnoticed they notice everything. I know right, it sounds weird.

But it makes perfect sense. Without all the distractions from babbling girls to guys talking about.... Guy stuff, you just notice everything. Observant.

The one thing I like to notice is of course Mikasa. I am in love with her, no matter how much I barely understand it.

I know you fuckers think I'm a perverted bitch for saying I like observing Mikasa but it's not what you fuckers think.

Whenever we're both alone she's.... Herself. She's smiles more and let's herself blush whenever I say something or just give her a kiss. She laughs more and let's me just.... Love her.

Like behind camera Mikasa. Or something like that.

But.....

Whenever we're in public she's her nonchalant quiet self. She keeps her scarf over her mouth and her gaze is emotionless. Even when I'm with her she acts like that.

She only speaks when she wants which is barely and she just listens. I don't get it. How can humans act like two different people.... But either if their alone with someone their comfortable with or in public.

What the hell!?!? This is so confusing!

Ok. Ok. Ok. I'll show you.

" Mikasa.... Wanna go upstairs? ". I whisper in her ear, all of us just watching Ymir, Eren and Reiner play COD.

She looks at me and nods. I get up first moving my tail a bit because it was cramped under my ass.

Mikasa follows me through the kitchen and upstairs where I went to the room we were in last time which is the last one down the hall.

I walk into the room first then jump on the bed laying on my stomach. I put my left arm over my head getting a grip on my right forearm.

I heard Mikasa go around the bed and get on. She got closer and lifted my arm to put her head under my arm snuggling close to me.

" Your cute ". I said looking at her while I wrap my tail around her. She smiles putting a leg over me.

" And your comfortable ". She said and I smile lazily. " I always wonder how I ever got you to like me ". I said and she rolled her eyes playfully.

" And I always wonder why you ask me so many questions ". She said and I chuckled. " You amaze me with your humanly ways ". I said and she blushed hiding her face in the cool soft blanket.

" What are you doing to me ". She mumbled into the blanket before looking at me. Her cheeks were still a rosey red.

" Doing what ". I said plainly scrunching my eyebrows together. I had no idea what she meant.

" Your making me soft ". She said quietly and I cringe confusingly. " I still have no clue to what you mean ". I said and she laughed.

" Do you know what it means when a person is turning soft ". She said and I shake my head. " It means to lose strength or determination. To go soft ". She explained and I rose an eyebrow.

" I think I'm getting you...". I said nodding then groaned. " Your making this hard for me ". I said defeated and she giggled.

" Your the one who doesn't understand anything ". She said then blew in my face. I let out a huff pawing at my face.

If you ever blew in a dogs face you would know that they would paw at their snouts ruffling their head.

" Don't blow in my face ". I said with a growl and just smirked. She blew in my face again and I paw at my face again shaking my head.

" Stop ". I said and she kept blowing at my face again. I whine using both my hands to paw at my face then let out a sneeze.

I look at Mikasa and she smiled bright. " Your so adorable ". She said Petting my head and I growl low annoyed.

" Your annoying ". I said and she giggled which enlightened the situation. " Stop being a baby and lighten up ". She said scrunching her eyebrows together leaning in my face.

I felt my cheeks heat up as she presses her nose against mine. Her lips are hovering mine and she stares into my eyes.

" I ". She said then pecked my lips. " Love ". She kissed me again " You ". She said then kissed me passionately. I kissed back my eyelids feeling heavy.

I lean forward bring us down on the bed so I'm hovering over her. I pull back giving her light kisses down her jawline then kiss her neck.

I felt her body heat up her heart racing as I suck on her neck biting on it. She let out a throaty moan out of her lips.

I was about to take off her shirt but Reiner barged in the door " Hey ann- oh my god! ". He said and I look at him.

I growl " YOU ASSHOLE!! ". I yelled and he ran off but I got off the bed and chased him around the house.

I tackled him in the living room and grabbed his neck slamming his head on the floor. " You fucking nark! ". I yelled and slammed his head through the wooden floor then got off breathing heavy.

Everyone just stared and I sigh. I looked at everyone and growled startling them. " What! ". I yelled then Bert walked up to me.

" Annie... Calm down ". He said and I look up at him. I grumble and rub my face letting out a huff. " Ok ". I said and he smiled his ears perking up.

Reiner got up and I glared at him. I sat by Bert in the floor and saw Mikasa walk into the living room with her scarf.

I smirk looking at the TV knowing I have her bite marks on her neck and a hickie for sure.

See what I mean. For the rest of the evening she was talking to Krista but keeping her scarf over her mouth.

Two people into one.