Fight

I have a plan as to why I keep doing Annie's P.O.V.... Bare with me

Annie

I walk around the white world, humming. I just stayed where I was since I wanted to know if mother was gonna come back or not.

" Uhhhh.... Blood! ". I said pointing to the floor and out of nowhere appeared a packet of blood. I smirk and grab it instantly sucking on it.

My canines makes holes in the pouch and I drink all of it. Once I'm done, I sigh blissfully and throw the packet.

" It's been a while since I've been here.... ". I said out loud and laid down on the floor. " But it's nice in here ". I said with a nod then my ear twitched.

" Do you really believe that? ". A dark voice said and I bolt up on all fours. I growl when I see a clone of myself but the me before I met Mikasa.

Instead of blues eyes she had red and I growl. " How rude am I. I'm you ". She said with a smirk and I flick my tail.

" What are you doing here? ". I ask harshly and she sat down. " Easy. I want to destroy your life ". She said and I furrow my brows.

" No! I won't allow it! ". I yelled and she laughed. " You shouldn't have done that... ". She said my saying and I snarl. I charge at her and jump.

My claws were out and my teeth got sharper. " Die! ". I yell swiping at her and tackle her. She scratched at my face and I punch her.

" Die already! ". She yelled pinning me to the floor. I snarl " Never! ". I yelled and kicked her in the stomach sending her back.

" You think that's gonna stop me? A kick? You're really asking for it now ". She said charging at me. I stand up and close my eyes.

5...

Everything slows down and her footsteps get closer.

4...

Louder

3...

Faster

2...

Stronger

1...

I open my eyes and pull back my right arm. That's the thing...

0...

IM STRONGER!

I throw the punch to her face, my hand engulfed in ice. A loud crack can be heard in the white world as she skids across the floor.

I pant not noticing the ice around me. I pull my foot back and ran to her. I jump and land on her putting my hands around her neck.

I let out a Titans roar that echo's in the white world. I squeeze my hands around her neck tighter and roar with all might.

I slowly come to a stop once I heard a small crack. I let go and see her neck all crooked. I smirk and raise my hands and clench into a fist.

I put my left hand on it and engulf it in ice. " YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!! ". I yelled then swiped down smashing her head.

Blood splatters and more loud cracks can be heard. I smile crazily and pull my hands up. The ice disappeared and instead of muscle showing my skin came back.

I stand up and back away. I start giggling.... Then chuckling.... Then full blown laughter. I keep laughing and laughing until I felt tears stream down my face.

The laughter turns into cries... Then sobs.... Then I fall to my knees. I cry out leaning my head on the floor. I don't know what's happening....

" No! No! No! ". I cry out banging my fist on the floor but it didn't make any sound. I close my eyes and shake my head leaning back on my legs.

My chest starts hurting and I whine. I whine louder when each heartbeat starts feeling like someone's punching me. But this time... I don't know who it is.

I stop whining when I feel something soft in my hand. I furrow my brows and look at my hand. Nothing's there... I thought.

I blink but when I look up in not in the white world anymore. I'm in a hospital room... I look around standing up.

I stop when I see me in a hospital bed with all sorts of wires in my arms and tubes in my nose. I hear crying and I walk closer to the bed and see Mikasa holding my hand.

I look at the time and it read, 11:03pm. I furrow my brows and look at my right hand. I can feel it.

" I-I don't know w-what's wrong with m-me ". I heard Mikasa say and I walk around the bed and crouch next to her. She was sitting on a chair next to me with her head on the bed.

" I-I'm sorry.... T-this is all my f-fault ". She said sniffling and lifted her head. My eyes widen at her condition. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying, their were dark circles around her eyes and looked tired.

Has she eaten? Or at least showered?

I look at my hand then at her. I slowly clench my fist but not too hard. I heard a gasp and I look to see I'm responding by squeezing her hand.

I unclench my fist and I look to see my hand going limp. " I-I love you ". She said her voice wavering. I frown my ears flattening.

" I-if you heard me... I want you t-to know about the m-Mark ". She said and my eyes widen. I forgot about the imprint!!

She lifted her left sleeve and it showed a calligraphy A on it. It looked like a tattoo. " I'm so stupid not to realize how much I hurt you. But when I saw this I felt your pain for about 30 seconds ". She explained then lowered her sleeve.

I whine and slowly clench my fist, my physical body squeezing her hand. She smiled which I yearned for. " I miss you ". She said then stood up and kissed my forehead.

I felt it on my forehead and I wag my tail. I stood up and she walked right through me and I furrow my brows. I turn around and she walks to the door.

She stopped with her hand at the door and looked at me. She frowned then looked away leaving quickly. I frown too wondering why she did that.

I look at my body and I can see the tattoo on my left arm. The one that my mother gave me. I smile softly and when I blink I'm back to the white world.

I look at my hand again and clench it into a fist. " I will come back to you! ". I yelled to no one in particular. I felt something hit my back and I growl and spun around.

But froze when I see a little girl. She had red hair, big dark green eyes and was in cat pj's. She coughed into her forearm and approached me.

I furrow my brows as she comes closer. I look down at her and she coughs again. " Hello ". She spoke with a natural soft voice. I kneel down and she coughed in her arm again.

" Are you a cat! ". She said with excitement and I sit down. I chuckle " I'm a wolf. Not a cat ". I spoke amused and she smiled. She ran to my tail and started playing with it.

Wait... If she's here. Then... Oh my god.

" What's your name? ". She asked hugging my tail. " Annie ". I spoke and she grinned " I'm Asami! ". She said then coughed into her arm again.

" Are you sick? ". I ask and she nods. " The one who takes care of us told me that something was wrong with my heart ". She spoke and I drag my tail to me.

She laughed holding onto it and I place her in my lap. " Do you mind if I check your heart? ". I ask and she shakes her heads. I lean forward and place my wolf ear on her chest.

I close my eyes and listen. Bump bump... Bump... Bump bump bump... Bump bump... I open my eyes and lift my head. I stop when she reaches out to touch my ear.

She has Arrhythmia. And it's bad.