Mikasa?

Annie

" Bert stop being so stupid. There are no such thing called ' Booty warmers ' ".

Me, the Titans, Hanji, Krista and Armin are outside in the grass. It's a warm day today and sitting under the shade is just what we need.

" Why not? My butt gets cold ". He said and we laugh. " Your butt is always cold ". I said and he pouted. " How do you know his butt is cold ". Petra said smirking.

I growl at her " Whenever we are back to back in the sleeping pile his butt is hella cold! ". I said and they laugh.

It feels good to breath again. I'm not bleeding from my nose anymore but my veins still show. It goes for Reiner and Bert to.

" Can we talk about something else other than butts? ". Krista said and I chuckle. " It's nice today ". Armin said stroking Eren's hair.

" Agreed ". Me and the Titans say and I lean against Reiner. I look up at the tree and sigh. " Squirrel! ". Me and Petra say and I growl.

I bolt to the tree and jump on it. Petra is coming to and I quickly climb up. The squirrel runs across the branch and I jump across but Petra crashes into me.

I crash into the tree and grunt. I shake my head and see Petra eating the squirrel. " Asshole ". I said and she smirked at me.

I growl and jump down off the branch. I land on the grass and walk back to the group. " You guys love squirrels ". Hanji said amused and I growl low sitting beside Reiner again.

" She pushed me! ". I said and Petra walks Over to Hanji and sit next to you with a satisfied smile. " You were in my way ". She said and I threw a pine cone at her.

It hit her in the head and she growled. I growled back but Reiner pulled me back. " No fighting in my backyard ". Hanji said holding onto Petra.

" Cunt ". I said through our mind link and she growls low " Bastard ". She said and I glare at her. " Mikasa? ". Armin said catching our attention.

We all turn to see Mikasa leave from the backdoor. The Titans growl and my chest starts hurting again. " Why doesn't she want to see me anymore? ". I ask my ears flattening against my head.

" We have no idea. She's been locked in her room and won't let us in, not even Eren ". Hanji explained and I look at her. " I don't like it ". I whine and my chest hurt again.

" Did you say something to make her upset? ". Armin asked and I leant into Reiner. " I don't know.... ". I said and Reiner put his arm around me.

" I don't get it. Why do you humans do this! ". Bert said angrily. " Your supposed to be there for your mate! ". Reiner retorted and we nod.

As in we, I mean Ymir, Eren and Petra. " It has to be something you said. Mikasa doesn't do this unless she's been hurt ". Armin explained and I frown.

" But I didn't hurt her. I would never do that ". I said firmly and Hanji gasps " I know why ". She said and we all look at her.

" It's when you said you regret doing what you did when you were in heat ". She explained and I furrow my brow.

" I don't understand ". I said sitting up. " Look. We humans are sensitive, so saying you regret it and the person didn't, then you hurt their feelings ". Krista said with a nod.

" You humans are too soft ". Ymir said and Krista pouted. " You have to apologize ". Armin said and I frown. " Why? I do regret what I did because I hurt her ". I said firmly and he sighed.

" Do you want her to ignore you more? ". Hanji said and I whine shaking my head. " Then say sorry ". Krista said and I sigh.

" Okay ". I said and stood up. " Just snap your fingers if you need anything ". Reiner said and I nod. " Thanks ". I said and they all nod.

I walk across the grass and on the cement. I walk to the backdoor and go inside. I walk across the living room to the kitchen.

It's so quiet....

I furrow my brows and then take a turn around the corner. My right ear twitches as I heard crying. I walk up the stairs and the sound of crying gets stronger.

I silently walk down the hall and stop at the end. I stand Infront of the door and I frown at the sound of crying and sobs.

I put my hand at the knob and turn it. Surprisingly, it was unlocked. I silently walk inside and slowly close the door behind me.

My chest hurts again at the sight of Mikasa in a fatal position on the bed. Her back is toward me and I frown. My tail dropping to the floor and my ears flattening.

I didn't know what to do. I put a hand at my chest and every heartbeat is like something punching me. But this time.... It's she who punches me.

I quietly walk over to the bed and stand Infront of it. " Mikasa? ". I said and she stiffened. " Go away ". She said and the pain in my chest intensifies.

" Look... I'm sorry- ". I said but then she sat up and looked at me. " N-no your not! You r-regret don't you! ". She yelled and I whine.

Her eyes were bloodshot and there were bags under her eyes. Her hair looked disheveled and out of place. I sniff and almost cringe at the smell.

" B-but I am ". I said with a small voice. " Bullshit! ". She yelled and I whine again, my breath quickening.

" I am- ". I said but she went to me and got off the bed. I stepped back and she glared at me. " Shut up! You aren't sorry! ". She yelled and I whine.

" Mika- ". I said but she pushed me. " Get out! I don't want you here! Your just a monster! ". She said pushing me to the door and I whimper.

She opened the door and pushed me out the door making me fall. " I HATE YOU! ". She yelled and slammed the door shut.

I gasp, not being able to breath anymore. I snap my fingers but only did it once. My chest hurts more and my heart quickens.

" I'm sorry ". I said but it wasn't audible. Then everything went black.

Can I ask you something?....

Can you die from a Broken Heart?